Guys Sup Forums honest do u miss Moot? :c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who is he ?

Yes

the one who owned Sup Forums before Hiroshima Nagasaki

He made fun of me for being ethnic.

Moot was too afraid of what Sup Forums would become. He was a faggot.

a faggot who backstabbed everyone in an attempt to get some jew SJW pussy and ended up getting cucked for his efforts.

oh my god you are a faggot.

Ever heard of Google? It's this crazy thing. I bet you could type in "What is moot" and you'd get the answer to your question. Really way less effort than waiting for some other faggot to give you false information, which leads you to vote for Hillary Clinton and not for Donald Trump, and if he had not won, we would have had 9/11 all over again after Hillary Clinton decides to shill herself out to the Saudis in order for the US to take on more migrants, meaning more terrorism and more mudslime faggots who are worse than you.

For fucks sake, you are literally the cancer of the world.

a little, he would go in random threads sometimes, and mods did funny shit too. now we have nothing most of the time.

>falling for that bait
wew lad

No he was a faggot when he ran this site and he's an even more massive faggot now. In fact I bet it's him making these threads all the time. Christopher Poole, get out of your Google© NapPod™ and get the fuck back to work sucking a real developers dick.

>taking b8
>totally not trolling with Hillary Clinton 9/11 conspiracy theory

yeah try again m8

Moot was a faggot weeaboo piece of trash. I'm glad he made this site, but that doesn't make him a likeable person.

i don't think you know what falling for bait means, literally all of those was shitposting

B8

Indifferent. But i do love soup.

Lmao u in the safari zone or what cuz you fallin for that bait hard

Nobody will miss you faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc

i feel like we need 10 more space consuming, community dividing and pointless boards

no one cares

>he

top kek