Hey, Sup Forums what do we think of trump?

Hey, Sup Forums what do we think of trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EWZoMQ_kk0E
imgflip.com/download_image?idsmall=1ohx77&ext=gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I need an answer Sup Forums!

Bump

I'm a fan of his work

Pretty swell guy

goot tv ratings!

He is a terrible human being, who is really good at tricking dumb people.

Literally the best president we've had since Reagan.

he is my daddy

He's pretty cool and doesn't afraid of anything.

He is the noise marine behind the sister of battle...

He's worse than period cramps.

A geriatric old man who spray tans, wears make up, won't admit he's balding, probably hasn't had a boner since Barron was made and cries on social media all the time.

Seems like a king of the betas. No wonder he's so popular here.

oh those sweet salty tears.

rip sweet prince

This. He is beta as fuck. Only reason he thinks he's alpha because of the money he was gifted from his father.

No he's MY daddy bitch!

> BASTION OF FREE SPEECH

All the cool kids left Sup Forums and now all we have is the beta white kids that wouldn't say half the shit they do about other races in person in fear of being beat for the racist homophobes they are.

What an original thought. Do you mind if i use that next time i disagree with someone?

Putin's Cock Holster kek

>All the cool kids left Sup Forums
there were never any cool kids on Sup Forums

Manchild who writes his emotions too much on social media like a teenage girl. Though I give him some respect on his cut throat attitude .

He says shit that I'd expect a 4channer to say, he's a riot and almost never fails to make me kek except when I think about the fact that this clown is running America ... I just wonder if he'll fuck up the country or not. Hopefully he's either just as bad as Obama or better, only time will tell tho it's not looking too good.

This is true but back in the day this place actually created quality content and was the birthplace of a lot of memes.

Now that the election is over and the Trump spam has died down or the Russia bots went away it's mostly just WWYD or Pics you shouldn't share threads.

And you can't blame the populace of current Sup Forums. The oldfags moved on, grew up, graduated college and now this place is something entirely different but it surely isn't Sup Forums anymore.

>be racist
>get called a racist homophobe
lolwut? How does one lead to the other?

also, if the black people are okay with me saying nigger because I ask them if I can first then I'll do it, but only if the idiot is breaking the law and I want to try to piss them off. Else, if anything or they've just done something I like, I'll stick with calling them "mah nigga!" and everything will be fine. Some people are able to navigate within this weird social construct we're coexisting in, they just need to be careful and ask questions while not pissing people off ... unless that's their goal.

>now all we have is the beta white kid[s]
>now
How fucking new are you

He's completely cucked by the deep state jews at this point. It was fun while it lasted.

and what have you accomplished in life?

sure kid.

amazing a millennial would recognize originality.

keklmao
>old people
>original
literally the opposite

I think he needs a thesaurus

He's not wrong. There's a picture comparing old Sup Forums and new and it's clear the white beta uprising is here.

Before it was epic lulz, GET, WINS and long cats.

Now it's lol kill yourself fag, cringe cringe fucking faggots white knight

Best Sup Forums prank ever

Retard

There are tons of more successful people who weren't born with the advantages Donald was born with.

Until he actually does anything it's weird to say what have you accomplished? What has he accomplished? Unless his goal was just to win the presidency to promote the Trump brand it hasn't done anything yet.

STILL better than Hillary... And he might get us nuked by the only fat kid in North Korea.

/thread

all jokes aside.

don't give a shit about the sexual assault or racism shit.

but for any semi intelligent person to suggest.. that in the last year he has demonstrated very basic knowledge on the important things hes supposed to deal with..
would be incredibly intellectually dishonest.

to suggest he could pass a 3rd graders civics test would require you to have such a level brain wash and delusion that it literally depresses me to think half the country was THAT fucking dumb.

And I don't even like liberals.

>Unless his goal was just to win the presidency to promote the Trump brand
that is his only goal.

>he hasn't done anything yet that hasn't been struck down by a judge somewhere
The only argument I can see is that he's a champion of working-conservative rhetoric. He's bombed Syria and he might pass healthcare. Everything else seems to be gummed up.

Not a smart man, but knows what love is.

Bombed Syria after telling Obama it would be a terrible idea and a huge mistake.

He backed single-payer healthcare in the past.

The guy literally just says what he knows his constituency want to hear. He seems more like a middle-schooler running for class president than the actually president of the United States of America.

sure kid. your generation is a bunch of losers.
even your parents admit this.

salty tears boy. either you have a vagina or you have never seen one.

>The guy literally just says what he knows his constituency want to hear
you know that's literally every politician ever, right? how old are you?

yawn. you just described every politician that ever lived.

He's actually delivered on many things, I don't really get what people mean when they say he's accomplished nothing. He's also got both establishment parties working against him, the shitty democrats are working for the same people as the establishment republicans. He's awesome, only thing I've disagreed with him on is Syria, did you see how clinton and the msm were praising him for it? absolutely ridiculous, but I get why he did it

also
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
it's mostly redditors and children here now, it's not really representative

you guys should 100% stop what your doing & go to
> Sиαpchαty.me
now

To a degree.

The guy literally has a catalogue of Tweets saying not to do this or to do this and now doing the exact opposite.

Remember "which ever way the wind blows" John Kerry attack ads? No politician has done what Trump has been doing in just over 100 days.

Bombing Syria is bad when Obama is president. Good when he's president. Obama using drones in the middle east is bad when Obama is president. Ramp that up under Trump and it's great.

He's a puppet of the Jews. Just look who he's surrounded, who he's supported by, and where he's receiving orders from.

is that really all you have against him? he posts stupid things on twitter? no shit, that's his strategy and a big part of how he won the election. Trumps been saying bomb the shit out of isis for a while, but I guess since you have a tweet from 4 years ago that somehow doesn't matter. He posts a lot of bullshit on twitter....I'm surprised your standards are so high.

I also love how liberals arguments against him are his tweets, since most of you are too fucking dumb and uninformed to come up with a real argument

he's pro-zionist, yes. That doesn't really mean he's a puppet. But ya, any president has to be pro-zionist.

Lol no it's not the Tweets it's the hypocritical content of those tweets.

He can Tweet whatever he wants but when you change your stance that quickly you're playing a game and posturing. He's the worst kind of politician.

>b-but trump tweeted this years ago
>and now he's not doing it!!
wow drumpf btfo

>now
lurk moar newfag

can't admit he was wrong.

get some dick in ur butt to ease your pain

i guess you have that over me for the next six months before you die
;(

sad fag

sure kid

Ya, so it's the tweets, you idiot. Who fucking cares what he tweets 4 years ago, can he not change his stances on things? is that not the sign of an open mind? why does your entire political opinion of him seem to be based on his tweets? that's pretty fucking stupid, he tweets a lot of retarded shit, like all celebrities, and you take it way too seriously. Come up with some actual arguments you liberal retard, tiwtter is fucking stupid, it's literally Trump's platform for irl shitposting. And you still haven't explained how he's any different from other politicians, he's actually a lot less hypocritical than others like the clintons, going by is tweets.

>not doing it!!

No he is doing it. We were talking about the Syria bombing unless you're talking about him being for single-payer healthcare in the past and now not being for it.

He used the republican party to promote himself not to "Make America Great Again."

wait, is it no longer the newfag board?

also
>calling someone newfag
>on Sup Forums
you're a fucking newfag m8

youtube.com/watch?v=EWZoMQ_kk0E

cool, go bitch about his tweets more and spout retarded inaccuracies proving you know nothing about politics

I can tell you're a bernie queer from reddit btw

>He used the republican party to promote himself not to "Make America Great Again."

totally incorrect, this is hilariously idiotic.

These Tweets are window in his mind and give us an idea how he feels politically or ideologically about certain issues.

My opinion of him isn't based on his Tweets it's his hypocritical nature. The Tweets just back that up that he will say or do anything to boost his "numbers."

>fake list of bullshit things that never actually happened

You realize the tweets are him stating his political views. They aren't just "tweets" and made up for teh lulz.

They give us insight to his political leanings.

All of that is factually correct, it's just cheesy, like all political ads.

>banned by CNN
lmao, no surprise there.

ever think you're being mislead, intentionally?

WRONG. Gorshich is the only thing in that entire ad that has any truth to it. The rest is outright lies.

imgflip.com/download_image?idsmall=1ohx77&ext=gif

He's Sup Forums's pal

He's an idiot, anyone who disagrees is a troll or unable to be objective towards their party. Both parties are suck and we're the suckers.

>These Tweets are window in his mind
>liberals actually think this
god you people are stupid

>They aren't just "tweets" and made up for teh lulz
that's exactly what they are, he posts things on twitter which he knows will get people's attention, and it works spectacularly.

And as I've already said, he criticized Obama 4 years ago for his decisions in Syria in a fucking tweet, which is like under 150 characters? can he not change his opinion on things? and is that not the sign of an open mind? pretty pathetic how you hold his celebrity tweets from 4 years ago to such a high standard, but liberals nowadays aren't exactly bright

No I think Trump is treating politics as a game and doesn't really care one way or the other.

Being against bombing a sovereign nation and then being for it aren't little political issues that you can just sway back and forth on.

faggot beta with daddys money

I truly think he will be the president to reveal what the govt knows about the aliens. he might even use it as a way to stay in office if he's ever threatened to be removed.
btw I mean real space aliens.
#ayyylmao

Everyone would be much better off had Hillary not been cheated out of the election by the oompa loompa and the Russians.

>There are tons of more successful people who weren't born with the advantages Donald was born with.
>more successful than the president of the United States
>more successful that the most powerful individual in the world
Yes true there's like

Jesus maybe

>slashing TPP
>companies returning to manufacture in the US (his first month in brought the most jobs back to the US in 3 years)
>amazing tax plan in the works (anyone under 25,000/y pays no tax, the rest is pretty subjective)
>becoming energy independent(pipelines etc)
which of these didn't happen? apparently all of them, according to you, so get to work, faggot

Kike shill.

godbless

prove it

I don't know anything about his politics or business practices but her triggers the fuck out of people, especially feminists, and I love that.

>liberal politicians actually believe "crooked hillary" was a term invented by the russians
not surprising, considering it's a senile nigger from commiefornia

>Family members are married with kikes
>fights wars for israel

stupid mans idea of a smart man

poor mans idea of a rich man

weak mans idea of a strong man

he won against all odds, and btfo out of the establishment. he triggered so many sjw retards and btfo out of the bush family and the clintons live on TV

he could drop dead rn and I'd be satisfied

fuck both of you you cancerous faggots

kekkety kek

That would come down to your definition of success.

I would say Obama's story is much more of the American dream and he was more successful than Donald Trump.

I support any man who has a role in making liberals so insanely butthurt that at least tens of thousands of them spend two full days spewing, supporting and forwarding all kinds of shit talk and memes....and that's just this week alone.

Ivanka is married to a Jew. So?

what war is he currently fighting and how is it for israel?

that's not proof, that's far below alex jones-tier conspiracy theory

He cheats at golf.

hey I just say that on facebook too!!