Why am I sitting blood, my asshole doesn't hurt either

Why am I sitting blood, my asshole doesn't hurt either.

I'm a straight guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bPaSafTvkZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did you eat beets recently?

colon cancer

Shitting*

oohhh FUCK...

No

You're becomming a communist

You have taken the first steps into woman hood. *high five*

I hope not

shit I'm actually worried for you dude - you might wanna go to the hospital ASAP

Its hemorrhoids

a blood vessel just died user nothing to worry about

Looks like beets to me, if you didnt eat beets or something with red pigment drink lots of water and wait for next poo, if that one is red again go to hospital

I don't think it's that serious

do you have a history of hemrhoids? if so maybe they are internal ones that burst,if not get it checkt out its a pre cursor to colon or intestinal cancer

this.

Stop getting buttfucked by niggers ten times a day.
problem solved

I'm only 18, I dont

I've never even had beets and I don't think I've ate anything red lately

You can do this or go right now like a smart person and be diagnosed by a actual medical professionals.

However, the post Im replying to is the closest thing to good advice ITT.

Could b internal hemorrhoids. They sometimes dont hurt. Goto the hospital u need to get checked out to be safe

Use stool softeners and eat more fiber for a few months til they heal up.

Usually bright red blood is not very concerning. Darker red means a deeper issue. Pun intended. Internal hemorrhoids, probably. Drink more water and maintain a more balanced diet.

This. If you don't eat enough fiber or wipe like you're in a hurry, you'll bleed like a mofo. I get this after riding my bicycle for too long.

Song related

youtu.be/bPaSafTvkZ8

How hard do you strain when you have a bowel movement? You might have burst a vessel without even realizing it. Not a big deal.

Anal fissure, don't worry about it, stop pushing so much and maybe soften up those shits so they aren't so huge and stiff

If the problem persists when you have another bowl movement, I'd strongly recommend you visit a doctor. Could be just some fissure inside the anus caused by irritation of some sort, but if it doesn't cease..it would be wise to get it checked out! better safe than sorry!

most propably not, the blood is bright red here. Colon cancer the blood is dark. Maybe hemoroids, very big turd?

In any case talk to your doctor.

In all seriousness, if the issue persists more than 24 hours go see a doctor right away. It could be as simple as hemorrhoids or could be cancer. Either way, it's not something you can just leave and hope it gets better.

I do get constipated a lot, so I do strain often

same happened to me a few months ago, my intestine was scratched up and i had to get surgery.

I will if it happens again

Could be high anal polups. Bright red is much better to see than dark red blood

if i was you i'd go get that checked out,i lost my aunt to colon cancer,she used to shit blood sometimes but she ignored it,until it was to late,,better safe then sorry

It's happened to me a few times. As long as it's bright red like that you've nothing to worry about - probably just some irritated tissue. It's when it's a dark red, like it's been up in your system for a minute in your intestines that you have to worry. Only fret if it's been like four days, OP.

80% sure Its hemorrhoids

Source: I have hemorrhoids.

>I'm a straight guy

topkek

Too much COCKKKKKKKkek

It means you're about to birth the antichrist, be proud user, you're going to be the proud father of the prince of darkness soon.

Most likely cancer.

That's what i was thinking user... i think u win. Either that or a tremendous amount of cripplingly hardcore... Hitler btw

Hemorrhoids. Stop sitting on the shitter so long. Fap somewhere else.

Internal bleeding.

Go to the ER, NOW.

Sorry OP but I think your dad raped you last night

are you a trap op ?

Omg apply pressure

Dubs. Dabs

Daddy Satan's new kid is coming out your bottom. Praised be our savior!

Hi op,
have you tried sitting on a bowl of rice and powering it off?

Hemorrhoids. You can tell by how fresh and red the blood is. Eat more fiber and get some cream.

you most have sida

go to doctor and get it checked out man, looks really red so most likely broken bloodvessel , probably have a shit diet.

miscarriage of the butt

A date with Luka Magnotta

That's fresh blood, so I'm pretty sure it isn't cancer. Probably hemorrhoids or a fissure. Hemorrhoids usually don't hurt when they're burst.

You most have disleki

get to a doctor soon man for a check up.
this could be something that if u catch RIGHT NOW can end up being treatable and preventable.

trust me man. Im someone who holds out as long as possible from going to a doctor, because of fear, money, ETC.

just go and see a doctor, dude. the peace of mind u get from seeing one is worth it.

I guarantee it is hemorrhoids. Stop looking at your phone when you poop. You are taking too long on the toilet. Also, try squatting instead of sitting it is a more natural position

could be a few things . internal hemorrhoid, colitis "if you have small seeds they get stuck in the intestinal track causing inflammation and bleeding" or Cancer . I would deffinently consult your physician . that's some serious bleeding

Red hot cheetos and red beets will do this to you

[!!] IF THIS IS REAL, STOP POSTING ON /b AND GO TO THE HOSPITAL IMMEDIATELY[!!] THIS COULD BE REALLY BAD[!!] . I would know, I'm a nurse.

Donald Trump

If it's dark red blood then it's probably ass cancer. Normal looking blood is just an anal fissure or a busted hemorrhoid. So stop fisting yourself or switch to softer toilet paper.

Hemorrhoids...

Watching PewdiePie

Go to hospital there is no one here that will tell you what's wrong with ur insides because they dont have x-rey vision.
I bet that you got drunk and lost urself in gay sauna and you don't remember wut happend
Why r people stupid:(

you ripped a blood vessel while dumping, go to the IR if it doesn't stop bleeding

Dude I had this too. My doctor send me to do an anus operation and it's all fine now.. it is because your anus is too small. happen to many

Fairly fresh blood, nothing to be concerned about persists for 2 weeks go to the doctors

It's from hemorrhoids at the end of digestive track (i.e. your asshole). If the shit is not black you don't have internal bleeding, bright red blood is always coming from the end of your asshole.

Hard to say what it is. Wait for tomorrow and see if it's still red and if it still is go to a doctor.

5 fingers effect?

That's colon cancer period, OP. It looks pretty severe. You can get medical attention to save your life, but unfortunately you're gonna have to shit in a colostomy bag for the rest of your life. Sorry OP.

If you dont feel it that likely means its internal
The colon doesnt have any nerve ends

I've had some bloody shits a couple of times. It just heals on its own. Also you shouldn't seek health advice in fucking Sup Forums.

you mean you used to be a straight guy

hemroids

Well its fresh red blood so prob not cancer. you might have a fissure right up in your ass hole that keeps opening. or irritation from certain foods. Go to a doctor.

IF YOUR DUMB ASS IS STILL HERE, GO TO THE HOSPITAL. LOL WTF

Timestamp written with your blood or GTFO.
Also, if it's for real, it's probably nothing but you SHOULD go to see your doctor. Because it MIGHT be serious. (I had the same thing)

I'm gonna wait and if it happens again then I will go

Colon cancer doesn't happen to people under 40. It's probably hemmoroids, or (if your stomach hurts) it might be colon irritable which is not dangerous. You better go to a doctor soon to check it out, but you shouldn't worry too much

Medical fag here OP. Bright red blood is normally a busted hemorrhoid and nothing to worry about. Now if you were shitting dark black coffee ground looking shit you might have a GI bleed and would need to seek medical attention ASAP. But that is not the case here.

No I'm not

Hey op I've had the same problem around one year ago. I had a small anal fissure about 7-8 cm deep in my anus or colon idk. Just a needle hole spitting blood whenever shit passed by it. I had to shove some nitroglycerin cream up my ass 3 times a day for 20 days and had to have some ass baths in chamomile tea for 10 days at night before sleep. I used my finger and some sandwich plastic bags (those film thin ones) as a condom for my finger to apply the cream as deep as I could. Good luck. Go to a doctor first and see how deep the fissure is.

trying to kill op to join your skeleton family I see. nice try skeleton

Dude I have the same problem and I'm sure that I cause it myself, every day I tried to evacuate in the morning, now it takes 2 to 3 days to go but I'm still the same.

true, i've had one of those. red blood is safe op

Yep, if it's blood (and not beets) OP probably had an internal hemorrhoid that ruptured.

I had that happen to me about a decade back. Scary, but harmless.

If the bleeding doesn't stop on its own, see a doc.

it happned to me like 2 years ago,don´t worry easy come easy go just wait that's what i did

mhh, you might have some kind of digestive tract parasite

holy fuck ignore this thread & check out
> Sиαpchαty.me
now

wtf this is fucking degrading, that's why I do not go to the doctor

You sit on the shitter too long. Stop reading. Just shit, wipe, and go.

You're getting fucked by Trump

Judging by the color and my own experience it's probably hemorrhoids. Do you sit for long periods? Was your poo particularly large or hard?

Also AVOID at all costs spicy hot food. I used to eat my meals spicy. Chilli powder, dried chillies, fresh chillies numerous hot sauces on and with everything. I was about 10 days in my treatment (after about 4-5 days the blood stopped) and ate some crispy strips at KFC without thinking about them. I shat blood right when I got home.

This

Oh come on I thought so too but I was too freaked out that I had ass cancer