CAN YOU FUCKING DOXX THIS SYNDRA PLAYER FOR PLAYING SUCH A CANCEROUS CHAMP

CAN YOU FUCKING DOXX THIS SYNDRA PLAYER FOR PLAYING SUCH A CANCEROUS CHAMP.
ASRIELL DREEMURR EU WEST

FUCKING END HIM YOU CUNTS LOOK AT THIS BROKEN FUCKER

bumping my own thread, doxx this player for fuck sake

about to ddos you instead

do it you cunt, you wont lol

fuck yourself

Spooky Skeleton

ops a skeletok DO NOT TRUST WHAT HE SAYS SKELETONS ONLY LIE

if this was the old Sup Forums we would have fucking ruined this cunt for the lols

instead we now have a bunch of pussy faggots who don't even know HOW to get someone's personal information much less go about doxxing them, you're all a bunch of faggots

stfu the old b is dead newfag. NYPA

cry more you bitch nigga. maybe git gud at that shit game instead of crying to/b/ like a spoiled cunt

>NYPA
you're a fucking degenerate who has no idea how to doxx, fuck off cunt, i'm looking for someone with some balls to help me harass the fuck out of this retard playing an op champion like this

Wow 18 lvl mage with execute skill oneshots 15 lvl squishy champion
Nice skin Syndra, nice play

I'M THE FUCKING LUCIAN YOU RETARD!
I WANT YOU TO FUCKING DOXX THIS SYNDRA FOR PLAYING SUCH A DUMB CUNT OF A CHAMPION.

OLD Sup Forums WOULD HAVE MADE THIS SAD SACK OF SHIT REGRET LIFE

If this were the old Sup Forums this thread would be saged and spammed with NYPA

now fuck off back to your childrens game, fag

kill yourself

samefag

I WAS PART OF Sup Forums WHEN IT FIRST CAME UP YOU FAGGOT AND WE RAIDED SHIT FOR THE FUCKING LOLS. WE'D DOXX ANYONE FOR A FUCKING TWINKIE NOW JUST DO AS I'M FUCKING ASKING.

FUCK ME WHY ARE PEOPLE THIS FUCKING DUMB AND FUCKING STUBBORN

you were not there.
NYPa

>people still play this turd of a game

ISHYGDDT

fucking well done
i was responding to the lack of answers from anyone

stop being a nigger and fucking help doxx this retard. get something on him

qq more

Happy summer everyone!

Fuck off and be ashamed of yourself. No one care about how much you can be mad on a game

you're a skeleton so fuck off fag

this tbh

This game has been bad for several years and the community is pure fucking 12 year old cancer, as proven by OP

be a sad fucking neckbeard for the rest of your life you cunt.
I come to the one place i expect help from people. the fucking worst place on the fucking planet and instead i get cunts like you who refuse to help out at all

i would be better asking for help on fucking 9fag or leddit

Just look for a faggot that plays Lucian and dont know how to position in LoL.

>i would be better asking for help on fucking 9fag or leddit
yes indeed. go there.
nypa

>Mage bursts a carry

That's exactly how it's supposed to work.

No. Old Sup Forums would have said not your fucking personal army. No one gives a shit that you suck at this game. No one gives a shit that you're salty.

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT
O

O
N
E

C
A
R
E
S

kys

Fag gets wrecked in LoL
Fag goes to Sup Forums thinking people will pity him
Fag is wrong, and is shown to be a bigger fag than could possibly be conceived
Fag is now realizing what a fag he is and is lashing out
This fag will more than likely kill himself, dw fam

Lol get good at the game you retarded fag

I EVEN FUCKING SLOWED THIS SHIT DOWN LOOK

I JUST FUCKING MELT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS CHAMPION

THERE'S NO FUCKING COUNTERPLAY TO THIS SHIT SOMEONE FUCKING JUST DOXX THE FUCK OUT OF THIS SYNDRA PLAYER SO THEY NEVER PLAY THE GAME AGAIN

>nypa

git good fucking faglord
mobas are for autists

If you're so salty from a person playing a champion legitimately(no scripts and shit) and stomping your ass that you need to beg people on the internet to fuck with them then you're pathetic and probably suck at that game

Ur not supposed to 1v1 a mage with an adc

and i suppose you play some faggot game like COD or H1Z1.

too busy watching some faggot streamer scream infront of a fucking webcam to play a proper MOBA like League of Legends

It is your fault for walking into her ult range

lol dude has to be 12 if he takes this pos game this seriously. Fucking sad as fuck.

YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE I HAVE A TEAM AROUND ME THAT DID FUCKING NOTHING AT ALL

AHRI FED HER ASS OFF AND MY SUPPORT WAS FUCKING USELESS. I HAVE NO PEEL FROM ANY SOURCE AND WAS LEFT AT THE MERCY OF THE ENEMY TEAM

MY POSITIONING IS PERFECTLY FINE, I WASN'T EXPECTING THIS MASSIVE AMOUNT OF DAMAGE FROM A CHAMP WITHOUT HER ULTIMATE WHAT THE FUCK

Under age MODS

Lol what were they suppose to do that would of stopped you from being fucking stomped for being out of position like a retard? How about actually being decent at the game befoe bitching about people being better than you and exploiting your stupidity.

NYPA

I'm fucking 26 years old you cuck.
off yourself

If i had to doxx anyone i would doxx (You) for playing lucian
Nice skin Syndra, nice play i respect good players killing players like (You)

alright op I'll help you, post your phone number so I can help you.

Then you are a man child botching about getting killed in a video game. Kys

youre a fucking retard op

Which is why you are on anonymous board spamming in caps like the salty little faggot that you are, asking other people to handle your failures. You are a tumor, kys

yeah im sorry NYPA was reserved for requests that Sup Forums could not sympathize with. doxxing some random nerd playing a broken OP hero is pretty funny. you guys are all liberal faggots now. Sup Forums used to be powerful. but with a group mentality of SJW instead of the group mentality of being god and determining the fates of any person via the fucking internet, Sup Forums's weak

>league
>not dota
There's the first mistake, second was thinking anybody on Sup Forums actually cares that you're terrible at videogames. Third, NYPA

are you guys legit defending this fucking broken ass champion and her ability to oneshot a carry without the use of an ability that triggers a massive cooldown?

are you guys fucking serious? you can't be... you actually can't be serious right now lol

Scary

post your phone number so I can help you

this is the most pathetic op ive seen in years

Nothing funny about what you are demanding, its just you trying to get back at someone for whooping your ass. You are the little bitch in the school yard who cant fight for themselves so starts sucking bully dicks for protection

Silver 2 trash no wonder you're whinning

op send me something so we can communicate or else I'll just leave and not help you. I'm feeling generous today. post your phone number

>LoL
>proper moba
its babys first moba built for people who dont know how to play the genre yet
Id hate to see how angry you would get if you tried an actual complex game

Wait hang on a sec boys.
Is someone complaining about my league play?
Holy shit I'm Silver fucking 2 lol and he's crying like a little bitch

alright op I was going to help but you're a pussy for not replying. Saged

Fuck off faggot Nypa!

YOU CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF IF YOU THINK I BELIEVE YOU CUCK.

I ain't giving you my fucking phone number, fuck off

then you don't get any help faggot

yeah let me just give you my number so you can post it on some fucking advertising website. Good joke lol

also asking Sup Forums for help make you inti a bigger cuck. eat shit faggot

well this thread just became pretty great actually
great job crushing OP,