Can any of you guys seriously and unironically explain to me step by step how to have casual sex?

Can any of you guys seriously and unironically explain to me step by step how to have casual sex?

I've only had sex with about 10 girls in my life at the age of 27 and i feel thats a pretty low number, cause it's always been in relationships or stuff that was supposed to evolve into relationships.

If you go out and you talk to a girl and it's fun for the both of you, doesn't it entail going to a bar or a movie or a walk in the park or something? If you click and enjoy the conversation, how can it possibly stop at fwb level? Say you do fuck on the first date, doesnt it just slide into relationship territory eventually, if the persons bearable?

Wouldnt it be like telling a chick 'i only like you for your body cause your personality's boring'? How could they possibly stick around after that? I mean, you either like them enough to tolerate them as a whole or it's a shitty, boring interaction (had a few such dates) and nothing happens.....whats the secret to casual sex?

bump

Go to a bar, talk shit to someone you like the look of, go back to their place, fuck, sleep, leave. Never have to see them again. Simple

Atleast you didn't have some bitch intentionally give you herpes at 18.

Score was 6 and had a couple hoes lined up before. Now my dicks all scar'd up and I go to jail at end of month no time to heal more. So no pussy for me I guess depressed af

but if i like them enough to get to fuck them, why wouldnt i call her again for seconds

especially the hot ones

Because casual sex is all you are after. Look, I don't want to sound rude, but you are sounding like a real beta male. You obviously know how your dick works, so let it do it's job and.... Well that's it. You aren't looking for a relationship, just sex. There is no shame in doing the walk of shame.
Tl:dr Fuck and forget

Casual sex happens when you think a girl's fucking hot but realise that you don't actually enjoy spending time outside of fucking - (most women are boring or fucking stupid). So you call 'em up when you want a ticket to the bone zone, and it's mutually understood, in an unspoken way. Easy as that.

What this nigger said. Let me tell you a story:
>be me some years ago
>casual friend is hanging out with our usual group
>we drink
>somewhere in the night she decides she wants to fuck me

This is where you get in faggot!

>she's sending signals
>I get close, she starts rubbing the leg
>we fuck. Next morning too
>don't call after. Don't care
>she hangs with us another day
>sits next to me and puts her hand on my thigh
>again we fuck later
>we call each other only to fuck
>6 or 7 calls later I move out
> no hard feelings

That's how you have casual sex
Just fuck them kid. They want the same thing

My point is this. Shes either ugly as fuck or dumb as fuck if you dont feel the need to call. So its like disqualifying.

Im not a 'beta male', i just dont stick my dick into anything that moves, if i like her as a person enough, im gonna be attracted to call and have at it again

I dont need help with how to fuck women, i need help with how to get the message across that its just for sex. They never want just sex with me, sooner or later they creep closer and closer and before you know it they get bitchy cause i dont give em enough attention and i finally bail and throw them out....not exactly casual sex in my book

did you not see the last word of my tl:dr?

If you're trying to have casual sex first realize that it's largely a mutually agreed on fuck fest AND THAT IS ALL. No one needs to stay around, hang, bullshit like that. Don't ascribe your preconceptions to how it goes down.

-post, or find a post on Craigslist looking for casual encounter
-arrange and meet
-be polite, smile, have fun with it, fuck, and know that's likely the only time you're going to with that person.
-if the other is comfortable with it, swap numbers, do whatever.
-part ways

That's it. You find, meet, fuck, then go back to your life. THAT'S what casual sex is. It is NOT friends with benefits or anything else. It's "you both want to get off, so why not together?"

Communicate it's your first few times, and the whole thing will go easier. Before you meet, shower, brush your teeth, brings several condoms. These are the three musts, regardless if you're a girl or guy. Always clean; always bring, and always bring in multiple.

This faggot gets it.

OP, you sound like a clingy fuck. You get to a bar, pick a bitch, fuck her, that's it. No need to call back. Give her a false number for fucking sake

A walk in the park? I don't have time for all that shit. I've had Tinder sluts walk in my door and be sucking my dick within 2 minutes of knowing me. Fuck a walk.

> and i feel thats a pretty low number
dude im 28 and have only fucked 4 girls, by choice.. its just not that big of an issue for me

You guys seem to fail to address my point

If im gonna be attracted to a woman so as i'll wanna fuck her, why wouldnt i keep her around ?

Ive been out and got talking to some girls i couldnt stand they were so obnoxious or annoying or whatever, conversation ended in 3 minutes and even though they were hot i couldnt be bothered. What the fuck was i to say, i dont like you but ill fuck you? It was an ordeal for me first and foremost, let alone the show you gotta put on to get a girl in bed

How can you fuck someone you essentially dont like?

You asked for advice, we gave it. You are the one who can't seem to get your head around it. So all I can say is you are looking at this in a way that we understand but you can't. Good luck in your sex endeavours, I feel you are going to need it. Peace out user.

Easy: if they're down to only fuck, why waste time placating get each other? Your question was to explain it step by step, unironically. I did this.

If you want a discourse on the morals an sociologic/cultural ramifications, you're on the wrong site. If you are ascribing emotional investment to the process, your are conflating "sex" with "love."

This is not something for everyone. You sound like you want a relationship with a girl. That's awesome, and you should do that. Casual fucking has nothing to do with getting to know someone, and it does not equal a relationship.

You don't have to seriously date every girl you are attracted to.

I'm 26 with my number at 9; probably 3 of those being long term FWB.

All I did was say "hey this/you are great and all but I'm not looking for anything serious." If she's down with that, you get to bang on the reg but leave out most of the relationship stuff.

Ok simple.
1. You just got out of a relationship, are not ready for another one but need to fuck someone hotter than your ex to make yourself feel better.

2. You have an actual life. You know, a job, responsibilities. So you have no time for a gf atm.

3. You have young kids that aren't ready to see you with someone who isn't their mother.

4. You are fucking 3 other possibly better looking girls.

5. And the best and most important for last..... they are as fucking thirsty and desperate as you. They don't think, "Ohhh I finally fucked a girl, who knows when the next one will come around so I better hold on to this one."

You do not understand because you cannot have or even fucking imagine a life where you can have multiple sexual partners come in and out of your life.

Tl dr. You simply don't understand the life of someone who can have sex when they want.

They are not as thirsty*

Fuck

You sound like a huge pushover and that's why you're ending up in "relationships or stuff that was supposed to be a relationship". If what you're interested in is casual sex then make sure your tone is representative of that when talking to girls. If you're using tinder (which you should) don't organize meeting's in date like settings, invite them over or include it in the plans like "grab a drink and head back to my place" instead of something more romantic. Be confident in yourself and direct about what you want and you'll usually get it.

You sound like an actual degenerate. Go back to huffing shit out of a mason jar you beta faggot.

So I'm a drug addict and aren't suppose to be drinking anymore. Even though I never had a problem with drinking and it makes me 10x more social. Is my chances for casual sex gone now?

>Shes either ugly as fuck or dumb as fuck if you dont feel the need to call

That's where you're wrong, user. What are you calling her for? To fuck again? That's fine. Keep calling and keep fucking. When she wants more, that's the end of that chapter.

You're making this way too complicated. Cut it off once she wants more than just sex. Until then, enjoy fucking her.

if you've had sex with 10 at that age you're more than doubling the average and you clearly haven't been in a relationship long enough for it not to be casual

If you've had sex with 10 different people, I guarantee you you've fucked more women than all the people in this thread calling you "beta male" and giving "alpha" tips on how to get laid