Ask me anything

Ask me anything.

Can I ask you anything?

why are you shitposting on Sup Forums instead of doing somthing useful?

Why havent killed yourself yet?

I want to make a Lego submarine in a bottle for my dad for his birthday. How do I do the dew? And by dew I mean make it

Answer us you faggot

Yes, you may.

The quality of my posting purely depends on the quality of questions that I am asked.

If you ask me a question that you need to know, then I did something useful....

Why are you shit posting instead of doing something useful?

Do you have autism?

Ok since OP is being a twat, you can now ask ME anyting. AMA

what is your father doing right now ?

No.

do you have autism?

Why don't you make your own thread instead of trying to hijack someone else's?

Is that a photograph of you?

Prolly falling asleep on the couch. His Russian wife doesn't want to share a bedroom with him anymore. I'm going fishing with him tomorrow tho.

There's something wrong with me but I don't think it's autism.

OP only replied once, wish he didn't quit so soon honestly

Why is the hair growing out of my nose but not on top of my head anymore?

why doesn't she want to share a bed with him ?

Hair loss is a symptom of high testosterone levels, while having genetic factors. Pubic hairs have other functions tho, I'm imagining that's why nature is keen on keeping those. Either way it's cool to be bald these days.

He got baited. She moved over and turned into a bitch. Poor old sap doesn't even have the balls to divorce her. At least his son won't make the same mistakes.

Yes, I am a professional.

That's sucks, he seems like a nice guy. You should be there with him ! Are you excited about the trip tomorrow ?

*for him

We go fishing every month or so. The old man loves it and so do I, since we did it a lot when I was young too. He's pretty old so at this point I'll do anything just so he can enjoy his old age. We usually drink a few beers, discuss what went wrong with modern women, talk politics, enjoy being outside and we finish by hitting the bar. I got separated from him for years after the divorce, so I'm just making the best of it now while I still can. Even if in some ways the damage can never be undone.

you should get a hitman for the commie whore. Or pay some of them negros to rape her

houiyn7itgob87to9ny978ypm0u9pm89yn9p8 ynp98upmijm98nup9jm8up98n[y87p8o87t7 8bor6tvi76f6ud4v5cd743aq2xawtserdv6tfi7g b8o7nyo9iu8p09ip0m-i-[,0komij98nyb98 y7byo6orb7i6jyugjuhkjmlk09pim9onykuyqw ertyuoniuuyvti7bt8 y9bnuij;omiu09ujoiuj09u09uoijmiloy98nyu9

I wish I could just pay her to gtfo. It's obvious she's just waiting for him to die. She tries to get her hands on his money whenever she can, yet she makes his life as miserable as possible it seems. A gold digger together with a hopeless beta romantic. What a waste. I could give a rat's ass about the money, I just want him to be happy his final years.

Let me think about that for a second

post pics of her

post pics of your dad