Looking for trap girls to talk to / maybe more. anyone interested?:)

Looking for trap girls to talk to / maybe more. anyone interested?:)

> trap
> girls

Pick one.

Post your boy pussy OP.

That's not me. Just a pic to catch the eyes of those im looking to meet.

this thread was definitely made by a 13 year old

I'm aware of this. Still though, gonna need to see that boy pussy.

22 actually.

Los Angeles traps. Where you at?

try online, like BP. honestly you can meet some interesting ppl. ur 22 and into traps, you can find a young tigirl on there (esp in LA) and probably hit it off.. become a returning costumer, and be freindly, they'll open up. and in more ways than one :)

What's BP!

hi op!
kik = Tumbtack

sauce?

not op but would still like a trap in my life. Minnesota preferably. I can at least try to make something work that way.

Find a fem looking gay guy and kindly ask him to shave, wear panties. Slowly gradually ask him to wear make up and wigs cuz it turns you on. If you lay down the pipe well enough he should obey.

whodatbedere2

Where would I go about meeting traps? Any apps or something?

OP here. I kiked those who posted kiks, but no reply.

> again pic isn't me, but enjoy.

what´s bp faggot

BOI PUSSY

thought it was a website. sadface.

if u dont know, im not saying it. sorry mangs. shits under enough heat already. its like craigslist in its glory days.

Traps are gay. You retards here are all queers.

nigga u opened the thread tho

>Trap girls
>Trap
>Girl

my kik is Tumbtack fgt

You were kiked.

oh backpage. thanks pal

>tfw you wish you had someone who feminized you and turned you into an obedient housewife

>coming home to healthy meals, while you have dinner I'd suck your cock and swallow everything
>rub your feet or whole body massage as soon as you get home
etc

I'm precumming so bad rn.

I want this where are you

HooLeePhuk is my Kik. I would love to talk :)

lol good. i mean i g2 be apprehensive with u Sup Forumsastards. shared a tgirl's ad in a thread, one i was lookin at for like a week, and wanted to call make a date to chill, and like 15 minutes later the ad was removed by poster. i should kno better than telling Sup Forums anything of significance. but fuck yall lol