Post your best Tributes you have done or saved!

Post your best Tributes you have done or saved!

Story?

just saved it. i send the pic to the OP and became this tribute back! I think it is a great one!

ITT.
Homos

give it a kiss

giant head

kik jaipat321
trib anyone

much better

kik?

fuck that hot!!!! that u?

Yeah thats mine, glad you like it bro

u have kik or mail?

yeah i got kik, why?

ye

can u do that 2 my girls? ;)

i might, depends if they're hot, but you gotta do it for mine first. you wanna give me your kik?

triblover16

Tribute is gay and pathetic, no one loves you and you'll hang yourself when you ll figure it out

Cum fap and tribute my gf. Kik: lowatlas

this one of a family member... i have more or if someone wants to do a new tribute for me please say!

Always see you around, you're a hero

Don't act like your straight when all you can do is showing your dick to thousands of dude on Sup Forums

im not the one that did the tribute! but he is a legend!

Asus Zenfone is a piece of shit, you should invest in literally any other smartphone.

again... im not the one that took this pic, it was done for me lol

calm down. You know you can close this at any moment if you don't like it right? This isn't your safe space

kik @ buffboy88
ill add to it

It's just this is ridiculous and the world is laughing at you (no need to see your pathetic thread for that), you fucking degenerate. Actually this is your safe space
>lmao i m cumming on pic from girl i can't even dream about, better show the world

kik Sledgehammer125
I'll contribute

going to need the source image on this one

And it bothers me since you make others subhuman coming to your gay ass party here, end yourself

^ This feels like it comes from a place of insecurity.

I don't think so, everthing is going great in my life since i'm not to the point of posting pic of my dick

You know you're just bumping this thread every time you reply right?

I'm not even posting, but I think it's stupid when someone WILLINGLY clicks on something they don't like, just so they can complain and tell a group of people to stop what they are doing to accommodate them. This isnt' fucking tumblr

Oh no a tribute thread, I guess it's taking away from all the Trap/Cuck/Blacked/Fur threads. Sorry.

One day I'll have one of my daughter

ahh ok, yeah he is, i like the ones where he shoves his balls on them lol. trademark style

more redhead

like her?

I do. You have any nudes of her?

no sorry!

I remember him

fuck it, I'm up for doing one, I have to be attracted though. Any one got pics of sister or cousin?

plz, do my sister!

kik?

why, you got really good ones?

yes ;)

Kek

hmm tempting

swap your cock in

Ryaedbagle

still waiting for something I like.

cock my ex's tits

My cousin.

maybe