Ask a guy who fucks fat ugly pigs anything

Ask a guy who fucks fat ugly pigs anything.

Pic related.

why?

Because i'm into it.

Hole's a hole

You're so right.

are you also a fat ugly pig?

theres fat and then there's loose skin

Truth, but it's more fun when she's hot.

No, i'm not fat, not even chubby.
And of course I'm very handsome! ;-)

Yeah you're right but ugly ones tend to be more appreciative. Not always but usually.

It's a lot of fun to fuck her.

>appreciative
That's true.

Why do you feel so bad avout yourself you have to fuck even uglier people to ego boost yourself?

Sex is sex if you're as ugly as OP

It turns me on to fuck ugly pigs (which not everybody else would fuck too) - but I don't know why...

where do you get your ugly bitches from?

don't you think licking their pussy might be somehow disgusting? i can fuck them but oral sex on fat girls is like too much for me

This one I met at a party.

Not at all. I love to lie between these fat legs.

Don't you think you would appreciate fucking more pretty women rather than ugly 'pigs'

No, I don't think so.

dear op post more fuckin pics of sloots plz

I hope you knock her up and have disgusting genetic mutants for children

Are you an ugly pig yourself OP ??

No, I'm not.

She looks like a gusher. More of her please

keep it up friend post all the wins!

could you describe in words, the feeling of happiness you get in fucking these women

k but like why?

do you at least abuse and humiliate them for being fat pigs?

Don't know why.

Where's the best place to find them? How do you pick one?

They're not just fat, they're old, dude.

First of all, sorry for my bad english.
I have the same "fetish" and have trouble to fuck girls like this.
I am a 5/10 or 6/10, so not special but not ugly either, but i think they are scared when I flirt to them. I think they think I make fun and try to scam them or something.

I pick every pig who's willing.

Hm need some ideas...

>implying fucking a nigger wouldn't be worse

Nice to know there are others like me.

Do you secretly fap to good looking bitches, or are full into fucking ugly sluts?

for a sec i thought you were saying 5ft10 or 6ft10

Me again. Most of the times, I fuck old ugly hookers (its legal in my country)
I rly want to fuck girls like this without paying money. Advise me pls :(

To be honest I sometimes fap to good looking bitches too.

Would you fuck the pig presented here?

>scam them

The picture gave me a fucking boner, I would pay to fuck her.

If you need ideas it means you're not doing it for that reason, ergo you're just a faggot lard-fucker.

KYS.

9 from 10 Sup Forums-users would fuck anything, because we are ugly as hell, autistic and no woman with a better opportunity would fuck a Sup Forumstard.

Which picture? How much would you pay?
Anybody else would pay how much for what?

Than this?
I disagree. Race isn't a choice, letting that happen to your body is and is a red flag for shitty genes. Do you want weak minded children that are raised by a hambeast?

if you're paying for hookers why wouldn't you buy an attractive hooker?

Niggers are subhuman, dude. It doesn't matter what she does to make herself seem like a human being, her negroid genes are inferior to even the most feebleminded of any other race.

Looks like she's been deflated. Might want to check her air pressure.

This picture. I would pay her like a normal hooker her, around 120€. (Arround 130$)
I had much luck with "beautiful woman", but I liked their personality and was not rly sexually attracted to them.

How to check?

Guess the ugly ones are cheaper and if he's into fucking land whales, it's a wise choice [for Sup Forumsstandards]

Wow, didn't know how much worth she is.

Because I like "ugly fuckpigs" ?
I dont like skinny woman and "pretty woman".
I call my taste in woman "alternate beauty". I also like very fat woman.

Just be my friend...:-)

120€?!? Wtf? Where do you life? Ugly germ- bitches 50€ top (most of them you can fuck into the pooper, cause they need the money)

My fetish is also ugly women. Ugly fat crackhead levels even. the uglier the better. its so arousing that they are so fucking disgusting but i treat threm with great tenderness and intimacy...then something amazing happens...the beauty within them seeps out in breif glimpses as they relax into the pleasures of our sex. its totally my biggest fetish to make love to the broken down unloveables. i think i like the fucking humanity.

Or you know, let's be honest, they're broken and with no self-esteem so they are easy as fuck, and no matter how ugly you are, you can pretend you're their best, lol

And fucking a beautiful girl is out of the question because of your underlying insecurities about yourself.

The you never been at the "Saarland"
I dont know the prices in Berlin or something, I think they are cheaper there. But in a good brothel you pay prices like 80€ per 30 minutes.
150 for 60 minutes. Its a normal price.
The prices went up in the last few years. Also private "not-rly-hookers" want more than 50€ to fuck :D

Nah. My wife is a porcelain beauty queen and she wont let a drop of cum hit her face much less her tongue, will not try anal, threatens me with jail if i rape talk her into anal and cant seem to get past the peehole of my cock with her mouth without gagging and complaining. I like ugly because my pretty sucks at sucking.

Oh yes they suck your dick and lick your ass.

Prove it, cum tribute my mom

Natürlich war ich schon mal im Saarland, aber nicht im puff.
Mach mal n Trip in ne Großstadt, da findest du garantiert das richtige und mitn bisschen Glück auch n ONS für umsonst

there is no why, we just do.

Jimminy Cricket!SHES AMAZING!!!! That tummy trench...yummmm

Someone has to do it... :-)

I am sure, someone already done it, but to lazy to took a photo.

Dump pics and vids of sluts fucking and sucking.

I've done the one on the pic on top.