Literally r/atheism the movie

Literally r/atheism the movie

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/film/news/box-office-sausage-party-suicide-squad-petes-dragon-florence-foster-jenkins-1201837045/
youtube.com/watch?v=FQx_blZIDbs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

christianity the movie

Why is atheism so intellectually and artistically bankrupt?

daily reminder life is random and death is unbiased. there is no god and we all die alone and confused.

hi leddit

>you never got a chance to be atheist when it was cool
now i'm anti-theist, fight me fuckers.

kill yourself your christfag

Because it's an entire worldview born of nothing but resentment and denial.

Funniest movie this year I think.

The Gods exist though.

ITT: Christian manchildren who never got over their infantile need for a parent figure.

Post pictures of fat men wearing fedoras, but you can't deny that I'm right.

This movie is racist. Please delete this thread.

Because it's a world-view/belief-system based around emptiness.

>I can baslessly label you, but DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO LABEL ME.

Athi-shits. The masters of dishing it out but never being able to take it.

Is this supposed to be the anti-Veggie Tales? Can someone actually explain how this is any way anti-religion?

It had more of a Lovecraftian theme to it. There were Gods, plural, and they ended up being eldritch horrors that break the characters' sense of reality to insanity. The irony is that little do the characters know that there are "gods' beyond the gods they knew.

Because not being a sex crazed asshole is a religious thing apparently

Not in Rome.

God, I hate Christcucks.

I wish they'd fucking die

It's a real shame they built the modern world, both technologically and culturally, that you now benefit from.

Reality would never hurt my feelings. When I die I'll go to heaven while you fedoras burn in hell.

So much hate :)

So this... is the power of hypocracy

>It's a real shame they built the modern world

They didn't.

Everything useful in Christianity was appropriated from Greek pagan philosophy anyways, and already present in the ideas of neo-Platonists and other philosophers. Christianity contributed nothing

>b-but muh Christian Church preserved books in the Middle Ages!

A myth.

>dey stole they inventions from da real kangs!

Fucking hilarious.

Keep crying about Christians while greatly benefiting from their inventions, philosophy and wealth, shithead.

It's like a nig complaining about white people while waiting for his welfare check to come in.

how much longer til cams are up for this movie?

I'll pray for you :)

How noble of you.

echo-chamber community.

It's said to be based on Pixar movies, with how they bring things to life or give them human intelligence (toys, bugs, fish, emotions, etc.). I'm not sure if VeggieTales was involved.

"Box Office: ‘Sausage Party’ Cooks Past ‘Suicide Squad’ on Friday, Eyes $34 Million"

variety.com/2016/film/news/box-office-sausage-party-suicide-squad-petes-dragon-florence-foster-jenkins-1201837045/

>I'm not sure if VeggieTales was involved
Once you get past the initial "did they seriously just make an entire movie based around a Dick Joke??" I thought it was a pretty obvious parody given both the character designs and the obvious inversion from christFag Vegetables to atheist Meat Products (and assorted Processed Foods):
youtube.com/watch?v=FQx_blZIDbs