Anyone else living with PPP? What do you think about it? Has it been a problem? Etc

Anyone else living with PPP? What do you think about it? Has it been a problem? Etc.

Mine ain't that bad, and has never caused a problem

Fuck off. Take your dick photo with you.

Its shitty sometimes. Some girls think its HPV and that can be embarrassing, even though I do have HPV but they don't need to know that at the time. So it more or less just looks bad then actually causing any effect for me

fuk off maggot dick

Have more than that and have never had any comments or hesitation to do oral. But i am over-all quite attractive and have a predy nice sized benis so I guess that helps.

If you don't want warts, wash your filthy dick, you fucking swine.

That's an STD you nasty fuck.

i have some
knowing that they are fucking vestigial dick spikes makes me feel pretty great about myself

just tell the girls the truth: your dick is a bit like a cat's, but less brutal, and these things are made for pleasure

sucked a guy with this just today

this is no problem

Tits or gtfo

>implying he's not a fag in a gloryhole

Mine come and go, it's odd. Give it time.

>Implying that's not a faggot

faggot
I'm a trap.

meant for

Always worth a shot for tits.

kek

mine actually disappeared. put toothpaste on it, or pop them out. it might bleed a bit but they don't come back after

Then you're also a faggot.

>pop them

Nigga. No.

why not? i popped them out. it healed properly, no scars. they never came back.

how do you pop them? also i thought about taking some clean nail clippers to them and clip them off

god damn im so glad this board is anonymous

welcome to the club

I'm the faggot of faggots

Hmm these peniles are uncommon, don't they wonder what's and aren't afraid of STDs ? Cuz this stuff is scary looking.

I also did something similar to this, if you rub them enough with your nail the skin will rip and they can be forced out. I eventually gave up because there were so many,
they were not that noticeable and it hurts.

DON'T use nail clippers. Take a needle or syringe of some sort. Make sure it's sterilized, and just piece them gently like you would a zit.Nail clippers would start tearing away at the actual head.

Shave them off. Worked for me

What is this ?

Don't fucking take advice from here and do your research on your own.

never had a problem with it, and the girls i had never noticed it i think, also the girl i was 5 years toghter with, she never asked about it

use your finger nails and sort of pull at them and they come out. it will bleed obviously and your dick will be sore. also try to keep your dick clean after. ppp's thrive on moist dick conditions

Wasn't really looking for advice just some stories about others experiences with it

I used to worry about it for years when I was a teen but once I started getting laid I stopped caring.
It really doesn't matter at the end of the day, it depends on you. If you can get over it the likelihood of any girl caring is basically 0.

mine doesnt look that fuck up

i have ppp but they're much tinier than yours, you can barely notice them. i also have fordyce spots but same here, barely able to tell they're there. however it does bother me

used to have them - went to see a urologist in London who zapped them all off using some electrocutilage device... was quite a simple procedure, he just applied some local anaesthetic cream then just zapped them with this small wand thing that fired out something resembling a little lightning bolt, it just burns the ends of them.. took a handful of weeks to heal up and bell end was completely smooth afterwards.

cost like £400

that's how ma girl cared about it

yeah, its never been a problem cuz any girl im with is comfortable to discuss with me so they wont freak the fuck out or smth

besides most hoes know already

i have this problem but i have pubes growing out of my lumps

should i call a doctor or a barber?

there is nothing to pop or pierce

they're just small bumps of skin

if you want to get rid of them then burning them off is the way - but via a professional using a lazer or electrocutilage device

She looks nasty though

dude, her body was awesome! the face was cute but had some problems, but really, never had a girl with that body again...

i think you got scammed as you can find lightning wands in about every sex shop, but hey, if it worked...

I don care about it. Gf also .

Morrrre

Still a faggot ...Trap is gay and youre a faggot..so kys

another one

What wrong was with her face?

you guys should 100% stop what your doing & visit
> Sиαpchαty.me
asap

not too much, but she always had this nasty wound that didn't go away because she was a fucking retard and never let it heal -.- but yeah, after all it still wasn't a bad face

Mine went away with lotion, twice. Also a thingy next to my eye.