What's safer, anons, inside mouth or temple?

What's safer, anons, inside mouth or temple?

Temple is more guaranteed, I suppose, but it's not like there's that high survival for mouth.

one through chest, if you dont pass out, head, should be enough

safest way would be to shoot everyone you hate and wait until you get shot by cops

normal suicide is boring and for pussys

try the temple first

Some dude here from my city survived a 12ga to the mouth a few years ago. Lost most of his face and a eye if i'm not mistaken. That's a 36ga, so i need to be precise, i think...

It's a 36ga, i think it wouldn't pass me out.

Not a choice.

My fear is to pass out and be rescued. I don't want to live as a potato in a bed.

why? are you a fucking faggot or what?

I have no reason to kill anyone other than me.

knee cap

Neither of those sound very safe...

Lol
Neither is safe!

if you fuck up your life, why not fuck up others lifes?

if you have a reason to kill yourself, you have at least 10x more reasons to kill others

also, we wont see you in the news if you only shoot yourself, therefore you could just be talking shit

They say if you are doing temple, you should fill your moth with water. If the bullet doesn't kill you, the shockwave will

In the cock

use nitrogen stupid
lol it's literally painless and nonviolent

inside mouth but you need to be pointing well enough towards small brains

Mouth

Push it in on your Adam's Apple and line it up with the bald spot on the top of your head. Happy trails.

I'm not murican, so you won't see me in the news unless i take another 100 with me.

Noted, user, tanks for the help.

Also if you're killing yourself, why not splooge on a better, bigger gun. Get a double barrel 10g and make sure the job is done

First of all don't use a .410 idiot

At the brainstem behind the ear

>could just be talking shit
>on Sup Forums

really?

I hate giving advice on this shit but slightly behind and above the ear, pointing at other side of head.

Bump for OP.

I read that, stroked my Adam's apple and cringed hard.

>not OP

Wait what? I don't know any method involving nitrogen, care to explain?

Would it work with such small caliber?

I would use one if i had, user, but the biggest i could get right now would be a larg 24gauge shotgun. I think it wouldn't be really pratical to kys with that.

>.410 w/#8 shot to an hero.
Have fun bruh.

The gas, suffocate on the gas

do it OP and get a friend to take pictures, or better yet go live and send us link

It's actually 36gauge, a little bit bigger.

410 might not do it, safer to jump, head first, higher than 4 stories.

For SIGW to the head, go mouth aimed up to back of throat where the thalamus is

Probably buckshot

If you have access to a gun, why not do something before killing yourself...

You could kill some muslims and make it look like you're a white supremacist... so it's gonna stir shit up and people will keep fighting and stuff.

Or just kill white people or kids in the kindergarten and shout allahu ackbar so they think it's a terrorist attack, and again, it's gonna stir shit up and make people hate the other group.

You'll be dead after, so who cares?

they are both extremely dangerous.

Roll

I really don't want to kill anyone.

>.410 shotgun
jesus, at least be a man about your impending suicide

You're going to want to use a bigger shell. A slug would be ideal. Not sure if they make them in 36.

Come ooon.. yes you dooooo

It's literally not.

Cal. =/= gauge

>L2gunz

It's a 36ga.

I think i have a few loaded with slugs here.

What? Do you understand i'm using a random google image from a italian manufacturer, right?

Whats depressing you? parents? wife? girlfriend?
barge in with a shotgun and go murder suicide, if you don't want to murder, splatter your brains all over them

Well get a real gun and kys for owning such a pussy eurocuck scattergat.

what do you mean by =/= ? i been a way from Sup Forums for a while and cant seem to remember how to be a btard

Does not equal.

dumb shit.. if you want to get killed take out some niggers with you.

OP is Italian I Thinks....

rub some bacon on the shells and kill some kebabs. Go Duke Nukem and kill some "aliens".

Mouth, aim back not up, should seperate brainstem