Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/2306819/perfect_blowjob_from_gf.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump, i wanna know too

def more

>alliance, right there confirms she's a dumb whore

Check out that tongue work!!

Yeah!

Perv here.There are about three videos of her online. Try mless. I think she goes by the name Kensington by can also be found under incest/brother blowjob.

I swear I saw somebody who looked just like her at the pharmacy today. Makes my cock hard.

xhamster.com/movies/2306819/perfect_blowjob_from_gf.html

Is she somebodys ex or something ? I found three videos of her on motherless

Care to share?

This is great

This

cute AF

She gives great head, that's clear

Yup, mine. I'll answer questions if you cucks are into that

Did she already know how to suck so good or did you have to teach her? Also, can you prove you are OP?

ITS OBVIOUSLY NOT HIS EX YOU STUPID CUNT, WHAT'S THE ODDS OF SOMEONE POSTING THAT PICTURE AND HER EX JUST SO HAPPENS TO WONDER IN ON IT ON Sup Forums. DO YOU THINK SOMEONE WITH A GF ACTUALLY COMES ON FUCKING Sup Forums?

I was her 2nd boyfriend so she had never sucked cock nor slept with anybody before me. The funny thing is, we fucked before she sucked me off, she said it was 'gross' and 'unnatural'. We fixed that right quick.

Also, I dunno how to prove I'm OP or her ex without giving personal information, so you'll just have to trust me. Or don't. I don't care.

Let the dude tell his story!
Fucking rude

>Update
Post any regular pic of hers... From fb, Ig or anything, just crop to make it not reverse image searchable

Please share link

If your gf doesn't let you cum in her, cum on Sup Forums

>1. Guys sometimes post pics of ex's pretending to not be OP, they want to see interest
>2. People with GFs browse Sup Forums a lot, you might not know
>3. That's why I ask for proof, and you'll see what I say down below...

Then I don't really believe you, you would have a way to prove you are her ex if you were him.

it wont let me just google motherless kensington you lazy fuck

Dis her. proof I guess right?

In those videos was that your dick she was sucking and if it wasn't did she make those videos before or after you guys knew each other?

>2. People with GFs browse Sup Forums a lot, you might not know

Sup Forums sure has changed

Nah, not my dick. It was actually quite a shock when I saw the webm of her, she never even wanted pictures taken of her when we were together. So after I guess.

Tru dat

remember the same title, some brother/sister heading, but on xhamster

I've seen two full bj videos from her, swallows both times like a fvckin champ

>have qt3.14 black waifu
>lets me nut inside every time as God intended
>still browse Sup Forums

Either gf fags are more common than you think, or I'm a fucking unicorn. I'm going with the former.

i've had girlfriends and been an undercover normie since 2009, friendo

Thanks guys. Found all three videos with these two posts

lol

that's all bullshit

even the "proof", i can just quickly search through my facebook friends and find some girls that, considering how old the video is, I could claim "this is her!"

post em