If I show my dick to a 13 year old girl, I would go to jail? I'm 18

Yes

No

what are you planning user

never been to a nudist beach have you.

No, you'll be fine. Do it.

Yea you'd be fucked m8

>show my dick
I think that 13 year old girl would start laughing if she would be able see the "dick"

you're 18 and yet think like you are 12. what would flashing your pathetic penis at a girl accomplish?

show her who's boss. it really leaves nothing left unsaid.

No reason to show her your dick if she's not going to suck you off

I just showed her, and she tell me that don't wanted to see it, and she sat away from me without saying nothing for hours, I'm worried about what's going to do her mom if she told her, idk

Repeat after me

She looked at my dick. I never forced her to watch it

I mean not instantly.

It's not like you'd be teleported to a cell and immediately judged by some wacky court in another dimension.

showing off your dick doesn't make you anybody's boss. I wish it did, Id be making a lot more money that way.

rip, op's going to jail

Yep

>show her who's boss

which will be what the nigger in prison will be doing to you all because you were retarded enough to think showing your penis in public accomplishes anything other than expressing your mental handicap.

Girls hate dick pics regardless of age. Show her a complete list of your assets with supporting documentation if you want to make her wet.

Put it in her, there's no turning back

It wasn't in public, it was in my house, my mom take care or her while her mom is working, so we know each other but we don't talk

You gonna show big black Bubba your asshole to say he's boss when you're bunk mates op.

What nudist beach do you speak of?

pics or it didn't happen

Yes, you would go to jail unless you live in the middle east where that is the standard method for male adults greeting children.

Takes care of a 13 year old?

Is she a downy?

>implying that it cant be an orphan
>implying that u lived on your own at 13
Fuck off nigger

lol I take it u ether have small dick ur fucking ugly a baboons ass girl or u joking if u have good size cock and are not a pussy to shoe it off on the net or let it known them whores come to u I've caught lots of wemen staring at my cock threw my pants pretty much every were I go

He said while her mom is working you nigger faggot.

No, her parents don't want to let her alone so they want someone to take care of her, idk

>implying that parents dont watch other parents childeren because kindergarten is too expensive

So they trusted you guys and you showed her your dick?

Nice.

I'm gonna say there's a good chance she doesn't even know that's illegal

OP please don't ask stupid questions.

I apologized with her for doing that and asked her to don't say anything, in the beginning she was like shocked for what happened idk, but later she was laughing while talk with my mom, so I don't know if she will tell her mom what happened and what's gonna happen if she do it

Yes, unless you're in Japan

If she doesn't know that's illegal, she can tell someone what happened idk

i hope she tells on you, piece of shit

Well at least I put her in her place. I definitely have the upper hand now. We'll see how things go.

Well, if her parents don't come to my house with cops or something during the rest of the day and night, I think I'm safe

mother fucker you dont know who the fuck i am, you are a fag who likes sticking it in guys asses and you best believe that you'd be the one getting crammed in your fuckin rear by my Ukranian Fort-500 shotgun before i blow your fucking guts out your chest you faggit little bitch your fucking pathetic you best hope i never head to your town, i'll find yeah and shank you in your sleep, you wanna die motherfucker? faggit little cracker, hahaha I betyou aint ever even gotten and coochie, huh? ever got any pussy? i dont even keep count anymore, but it is definately past 35 cuz thats where i lost count bout a year or two ago, added a few since then, so ask yourseld, should your faggit no coochie gettin bitch ass maybe try to shut the fuck up, or do you want to hear more about how fuckin gay and lame you are? you cocksucking homo bastard go kill yourself you worthless chunk of shit, your useless and lame as fuck, and i cant wait to show your gay ass faggit no roastin abilities, you couldn't talk shit even if you ate shit, go slit your wrists you aint cool at all give up on your gay ass life