It would seem the betas have sand in their manginas

it would seem the betas have sand in their manginas.
really sorry the hag didn't win.

>Those man-children that watch Superhero movies and anime won't grow up and are stuck in the past

>Hillary didn't win and that's still relevant somehow

it was really satisfying to watch her lose because she was so arrogant

hahaha conservative snowflakes still mad u lost
too bad!

This.
That cunt deserved eveything she got and more

We will soon get to see Trump lose as well. I couldn't have imagined a better outcome.

really? how?

>snowflakes
I don't think that word means what you think it means

I love how the left is trying to call the right snowflakes.
You realise we arn't the ones who die our hair purple get tattos on our faces and peircings on every part of our bodies right?
If you are gonna call us something atleast come up with something original and stop using the 4th grade arguement of "I know you are but what am I?"
cuck

he most likely is a fourth grader.

here comes sandy mangina himself.

Faggots. Neckbeards. Autists. Dim-witted. Backwoods. Inbred. Abused. Uneducated. Neanderthals. Niggers.

The list goes on.

Libcucks making assumptions again.
topkek

Wouldn't it be an assumption that I'm a liberal?

When did I say I was liberal. Why can't I be disgusted by them and notice you're being stupid too?

Fucking narcissism is a disease.

You gonna retort, egotist softy baby boy?

>This thread brought to you by Big Bad Vlad, and the taxpayers of Russia.

The ad hominem party

Retort agianst a logical fallacy?

its ok, the dems are getting ready for 2020 already.

Why do republicans take shitty b8 so hard?

Do you guys forget you're on Sup Forums?

>kek

Instead of 8 years of Hillary, we get 4 (if he isn't impeached before then) of Trump. Hillary wasn't exactly every liberal's favorite, if you haven't noticed. You idiots just approved the albatross of Trumpcare to hang around your necks. You really are some weakass plutocrat pussies.

I'm expecting the presidency and both houses by 2020. Couldn't ask for anything more.

People are still mad about that?

Cuck 45 lost the election to Clinton and nobody wants him around. LOL.

They were both shitty candidates. GOP and DNC both have no idea what the American citizen wants in a candidate.
But out of a choice of a dreamer (Trump) and a elitist (Clinton) the correct choice was made.
And before anyone says > but muh popular vote
The GOP won most of the 50 states and the most important ones in the EC

No I pointed out your logical fallacy. Mind wasn't a fallacy because I didn't claim to make a point. I wasn't just insulting you because you aren't very bright and any normal person would take delight in that.

Are you always this unable to grasp simple concepts?

Read the other post. I wasn't making a point really. I wasn't just using examples of insults to call conservatives. Insults in general are stupid and childish, but I made a list because he basically asked for one.

I suggest a little more reading and a little less faggoty sensitivity.

>AD HOMINEM OMG I'M UNDER ATTACK

sissy

She lost. It's over and no longer relevant.

It's now all about the winner and what he's doing and achieving - at least it should be.

Yet Trump supporters keep starting these threads - what are they trying to deflect attention from?

Men who are alpha and comfortable with their dicks mostly voted for Hillary. You Trumpcucks are overcompensating hard.

superb bait user (applause)

I was being unironic tbh.