youtube.com/watch?v=mRlpyPrtWsw
youtube.com/watch?v=2nncHdzq7fs
ultimateclassicrock.com/john-lennon-harry-nilsson-troubadour/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Overrated

>Thoughts on John Lennon?

Brilliant. Spirit of the times.

pic related was better

He could never live up to the expectations set by the Glimmer Twins...so he hired someone to off him.

he made a few good songs, used to beat up women. all in all a good guy

truth

Asshole.

John Lennon went to the Troubadour to hear Ann Peebles, and for the occasion he wore a Kotex on his head. There were about 11 people in his party; he didn't leave the waitress a tip, and in response to her scowl he said, "Do you know who I am?" "Yes," she said. "You're some asshole with a Kotex on your head."

He physically abused his wives and emotionally abused his children, he was a dumb hippy faggot.

Major League asshole as a person and unbelievably overrated as a musician. I don't even like to call him a musician really. One thing to his credit. He was mortified that he wrote that insipid drivel "Imagine" in his later years. In fact it seamed as though he was actually starting to mature a bit in general then he got shot.

imagine is the only reason i think hes ok. if it was not for that song i would not give two fucks. hes just got the look of a ass hole

Imagine is one of the most fucking dull depressing songs ever.

I love the Beatles I do but most of them are utter cunt. And John Lennon was one of those people that let his ego run to far. When l listen to most of the Beatles single stuff it goes George Harrison > Paul McCartney > Ringo Starr then John Lennon.

Seriously dull single stuff.

Imagine is a bunch of insipid utopian drivel that sounds like a 14 year old neckbeard was under the impression that he had some deep thoughts after a few bong hits.

Dull and creepy as well. Imagine sounds like some horrible one world government communist hell and remember that song "mother"? Dude save that shit for the psychiatrist! Serious cringe fest.

Painted himself as a working class hero when he was actually an upperclass art school faggot.

He dead

gay and was a faggot.

And likely a pedophile.

Aragorn?

It's not that Creepy it's just massively dull.

There's no thought behind it. Think of saying imagine.....then a scenario of something you really would like or want. People think it's a really well thought amazing song but it's not.

I prefer actual musicians. Like this guy. John Lennon was a fucking pleb.

You're right that there's no thought about it but it espouses a creepy utopian world view that hippies tend to have, not because they've thought it out well or anything but because they get their philosophy from a bong.

who is that even

>implying anyone knows who they are

Cat Steven's maybe? Who knows. Some hippie.

He was actually a complete dick.

and a lil bitch

He was an asshole

Couldn't agree more, user.

Damn straight.

outstanding. live at the star club is the best early rock'n'roll record ever, and john's voice was fantastic. am not the biggest fan of all beatles albums but this one is truly amazing.

The message was shitty and pedestrian but the song was great in general

How? It's musically a pile of insipid shit as well. If there's one thing I can commend the asshole for it's being embarrassed by that.

Bach was a composer. He lived in the shadows of the alphas/musicians. He wrote the music, and the alphas performed it. The ultimate cuck.

>pic relatec

forget about "the message". walrus was fantastic, and guess what? no fucking "message"you leftist feminist faggot

I agree that his best stuff was obviously in the Beatles era. But even that has just been so over played. Time to LSD (Let the sixties die).

He was in a very famous band, met and fell in love with an average looking jap lady, made a shit tonne of cash, got shot

Overhyped

well i like some of the early nineties things, but im a big rock'n'roll fan. like led zepp. but rockabilly is my true thing, as was john's. beatles had a lot of commercial boring stuff, but when they sung good old classics they were great. police is one of my favs too

Average looking is being pretty generous.

Mr Mojo Rising

He seemed a dick and I hate people who say you should like The Beatles.

check my b&s' nu song virgins
we just got back from supporting alamba 3 tinite!
more pussy then yule ever seen !

The Police are about the only rock pop band I can think of that I still like and actually listen to now and then. Other than that it's just jazz and classical for me these days. There's stuff I can appreciate in early rock n roll but after a while it all starts to just sound like novelty kids music to me. I like the nostalgia sometimes though of things like the del Vikings. Makes me think of America before it got fat and completely degenerate. A more innocent and optimistic time.

and this is... i don't have words.

Oh THAT fucking idiot. Good lord he's even worse. Couldn't play an instrument or anything but could sure babble incoherently and act like a pretentious faggot.

Sacred cows. It's hilarious how people get offended when you say you don't like things like the beetles or led zeppelin. Grown ass people too.

Libby faggot who inspired good music with his garbage music

gonna need souce on that one, buddy

I am shocked by the comments in this thread. Really surprised. Taken aback. Whatever cliche works for you. Dumbstruck. Struck dumb.

You only seem to know of John Lennon via tabloid stories. Amazing. I don't know what to say.

CHECK MY BAND WE JUST PLAID WITH ALABAMA 5 youtube.com/watch?v=mRlpyPrtWsw

More like spawned more and more watered down boring formulaic pop music to an already over saturated marketplace.

OI CUNTS HIT LIKE ON MY BAND NU VID U BUNCH OF SPINELESS VIRGINS

maybe a faggot, but who knows

CHECK MY BAND youtube.com/watch?v=mRlpyPrtWsw
NIGGERS

PUSSY FAGGOTS LIKE MY VID NOW! LOL

HIT LIKE WHERE GETTIN BIG N
OW

Commie faggot

Deffo a bit of a working-class asshole.

Some nice tunes, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=2nncHdzq7fs

BABY FAGGY TWATS
CHECK SUM BIG BOY MUSIC
HIT LIKE IF YOUR NOT A CUNT

brahms 1st and 4th symphonies. liszt (specially hungarian rhapsody #2)... i listen to those often

Literally.

CHECK MY BAND HIT LIKE U BUNCH OF PEDOFILES

He wasn't working class he just pretended to be. He was a typical pretentious upper class art school faggot. An early hipster.

NAH THIS IS BETA CUNT
WE JUST PLAYED WITH ALABAMA 5

WE R WORKING AND WE R FUCKING CLASS
CHECK MY BAND
RAPE THE LIKE BUTTON YOU SEX OFFENDERS!

Boring generic no playing motherfuckers.

FUCK YOU NIGGER
WE JUST SUPPORTED ALABAMA 4!

No playing motherfuckers open for no playing motherfuckers.

ultimateclassicrock.com/john-lennon-harry-nilsson-troubadour/

He got drunk as fuck and started heckling until management kicked him out.

URAPEDO

gonna check it, but i prolly done worse while drunk, when i was younger

And then he let her start coming to recording sessions and that's when everything started going to shit. Remember when the two of them were on tv for refusing to get out of bed for some protest and were into therapeutic shouting or dumb shit?

would kill to promote my favorite book/10

You speak English as well as you play. Have a cookie.

Oh lord. What a cuck. I think she had a lot to do with him going way off the rails. Her and the drugs. His first wife seamed like a really nice lady. Must have been horrible for her to watch him lose his mind and run off with that creature.

fake and gay

?
HTTPS://WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/WATCH?v=mRlpyPrtWsw

HIT DAT THUMB UP NIGGLETS

bad shoop also gay

Fill us in. I actually don't know much about him but I want to like him because my dad does

Never bring your significant other to band practice.

He and Yoko were very hairy.

WTF is that pic real?

this is bait.png

I feel like he could have bought a better looking Asian bride with his kind of money.

over rated retard, glad he got killed yoko was the better of the power couple imo

shoop and gay

He was a Beatle

youtube.com/watch?v=mRlpyPrtWsw clique lyke ya cunts

I would have fucked her tbh

poo piss fart booger

A Filipina bar girl would have been better.

The only good commie is a good commie so i guess he's good now

Great energy