Who else here is /artilleryforhillary/?

She's going to get over half the votes this November, I know there have to be some American Sup Forums Anons that support her.

this shilling needs to end.

Sage and fuck off.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

this has to fucking end. this board is going to shit fast

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

The more you shill, the more we ironically spam these.

she supports the development of nanotechnology and doesn't want the internet censored and controlled like trump, since trump wants to get rid of net neutrality and get more control over the internet "to fight terrorists"

she's okay

you've convinced me, i dump trump and i'm calling in an arthillary strike

Kiwishill reporting for duty Ma'am!

#PilloryHillary

>I know there have to be some American Sup Forums Anons that support her.

Sup Forums is a democratic board and it always has been. The influx of republican fags has been because they are leaving reddit and coming here en mass.

Listen, NO ONE is being paid to shill for Hillary. That is a pathetic, republican-funded hate campaign aimed to slander America's next president.

Use the hide thread button

The memeing is real

This is some next-level trolling

Thanks boys I'm wrecking these shill threads I just do what I do best

Dayum, ain't no mudderfucker getting bank to holla for this beeatch. Sheet be KKK bullshit taking pops to fuck up her game.

The thought of Hillary shills having absolutely no effect on this board anymore gives me a hard-on

She's the only rational choice, racists and hicks don't understand this fact..

What's wrong with you? It's her turn!

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to pap smear her vagina.

yea people who want trump to win are literally brain dead
none of his policies are even remotely coherent
and he has no idea how foreign policy works. just saying "ill put americans first" isnt a policy, its propaganda and pandering.
Hillary will win and all the retarded trump supporters will go back to fucking their sisters