twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pogues don't get a voice. Nobody cares.

What is your rate or mos?

where do they keep the UFOs

>"pogues" not pog's
is this bait?

i'm an airframer on helos

nebraska. everyone knows that

I fly helos in my spare time, what exactly do you look out for inspecting?

Like AE, AT, you didn't really answer the question. Also, what did you score on the asvab?

I'm not in the military. I'm the guy who pays for you to do 2 hours of actual work and a lifetime of health insurance you don't deserve. Sorry for not getting your gay military lingo that you guys all use while you're fucking eachother in the ass in the locker rooms.

It's why I didn't join the military. It's not that it's scary or too much work. It's just that I didn't want to be forced to into gay sex by my CO, which is the only way to advance in the military.

You people are sick.

oh yeah. i'm an AM. scored a 78 and then committed career suicide by choosing something that required like a 50 something

this looks interesting

Army nat guard reporting in. I love this bait because of how accurate it is for me in my area. If not for my high asvab scores and actual college education that I paid for before military, I would probably be getting fucked instead of fucking others.

i deal with mostly corrosion myself. other than that i look for security and integrity of parts dealing with the hydraulics system.

Your post screams that you're a raging flamer.

Is there any man on man action whilst at sea or is that a myth? Do straight guys go gay at sea?

i jerked off my CO like 3 ties and i haven't gotten shit

False

This post say that about you though. just the fact that you had to take the time to say this. Very telling.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

i mean, there are females but the ratio of girls to guys is so out of whack that we have no problem fucking ugly chicks when they're the only ones available. i haven't heard of any guy on guy stories though.

Original spelling, newb

theres like 3 ugly bitches in that pic how much do they get passed around? Or is it just Village people level gay?

in a gloves off WW3 scenario, you reckon there will be any surface vessels floating after a few weeks?

any drama worth going into?

It does but most ships have women now and they are easy picking out to sea.

E4, 4 and done, retired, USS George Washington, CVN-73, reporting.

i know so many girls who actually whore themselves out for money for doritos from the ship's store. goods and services

I was on a ship where a straight guy got into trouble for doing gay shit.

that doesn't look like the Air Farce

We had a starbucks onboard...no shit. So it was so much easier...but on a carrier there were so many attractive women.

kek

with as much of my life thats been spent helping pilots live out their war games combat training dreams, i'd say it'd take maybe two months for my ship to get destroyed. don't know about the rest

Thanks for my paycheck, living in Hawaii gets rough.

Yes, ships are pretty safe.

No no, the standing reports said two weeks in the pacific before total shitstorm death.

Two weeks. Just remember that.

Shipmate! Why aren't you doing PMS right now?

How do you figure?

Get that MSDS ready for window clear and a hazmat request signed by divo and lcpo

whats it like fighting and dying for israel

Are you the guy that tries to remove rosán fittings without first lifting the lock ring? If you are I fucking hate you.

Only after you show us your butthole will I tske you seriously...

In the navy. Only gay shit ive ever heard about happening is on submarines.

I use to have access to a lot. Pacific fleet would last two weeks at most according to battle plans

Is your mom sexually active?

butt hurt military reject detected.
Look at all these benefits I complain about but didn't grab for.
What a loser

I've always been under the impression that surface ships are just submarine food. especially primary targets like carriers.

Modern subs like the astute class subs are seriously stealthy.

It was b8, do not feed the trolls.

15 year old detected
>"XD I'm gonna call him a newfag like the big kids XD XDDDDXDX!!"

Oh yes. War games always ended in my carrier sunk...4 years in a row.

Your pulling shit out of your ass.

You're in the marines? Thanks for your service.

Def not. Dead serious. I read that shit and took Norfolk to avoid death.

yes

But the royal navy are allies.

Pic of your mom please

He is making shit up.

Who is capable of pulling this off?

You sound like someone who really wants the butt sex but couldn't get it. Maybe in your next life.

China. I am not shitting you. With my eyes, I read it in battle orders.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Band_of_Thebes
All millitary is about faggotry.

you know I hear this a lot and already deal with enough mental disorders, I'll probably go through with killing myself finally tonight.
Do you feel better now?

It was pretty faggoty.

Stop your transference and sexual identity suppression. I know you'll come back at me with more nonsensical accusations and obvious homophilia fascinations and expressions. It's called denial bro and once you can come to terms with it and accept your real, true self, you're just going to be as angry with me for pointing it out as you are for living a lifestyle that does not reflect your true inclinations and rampant attraction to junior high choir boys. Trust me, I've been a psychologist for 18 years now and through your veiled comments I can easily tell that you're not just gay but rather EXTREMELY gay. And that's OK man. More power to you. Embrace it and begin to love yourself. And be safe out there. There's nothing worse than treating a gay man infected with HIV.
They are extremely depressed and I have to listen to their bestiality fantasy development and it's not pretty. If you keep it up man, you're going to be just like them and you won't be happy.

Whops, typo, should be
*Pic of your mom's feet please

kek, faggot

>scotland yard

jumping through hoops for you niggas

You are in the branch that will probably get first strike on North Korea. What the fuck could be better.

Feds are here

I'm talking about surface ships in general. even though the astute class subs are at the pointy end of the technology tree your opponents subs aren't usually far behind and still effective.

even the north Korean rust bucket subs can still be a headache for a modern navy if they are used properly.

Feather in the water

No we're not.

there was a carrier on its way back to the states after 9 months but got turned around to go to Korea when more of the bomb talks started happening like last month. it's already happening.

>joins Navy
>not a nuke
>Not on a submarine

Why not just join the air force or some shit?

How common is rape in the Navy?

Do you have to know how to swim? I'm black.

very. especially in japan. they restricted alcohol over there because of it.

how often do bears touch themselves?

i ask myself why i didn't go airforce everyday.

You obviously don't know shit about the capabilities and tactics of the navy.

same. and yes.

Yes

Well, I mean, I'm a guy and about to enlist.
I'm hitting the gym and training.
I'm just wondering if I need to train my anus too.
I'm not down for the buttsecs, but I mean, I gotta mentally prepare myself at least or join some other branch if it's prevailant in the Navy.

Whoops.
This is a reply to
This

The military is basically just a microcosm of society as a whole. So fairly proportionate to the rest of the country.

No wait. I mean
This. damn it.

Yea but you're neglecting that the military mainly attracts people who otherwise would be the riff raff of society and are more inclined to rape.

Not very, and the only reason Japan gets so much publicity is because it's US personnel raping local Japanese nationals.

You're neglecting that you don't know what you're talking about.

the best way to train it isn't at the gym. it's with experience. like immersion therapy or whatever.

>gayest military branch
>enables the USA to control the world via force projection
????????????????????????????

>The military is basically just a microcosm of society as a whole.
Then explain why they all seem to be human trash.

The military is largely comprised of the lower socio-economic class.

Oh yeah? For real? Shit. A whole barge full of men is a microcosm of society as a whole? You're really intellectual. Sound smart and stuff. YOu write poetry too?

So basically the riff raff like the other guy was referring to?

Not all riff raff but some. Mostly people that finish school but don't have the means for college.

So, do I need to go to gay bars and stuff?
I don't want homosex stuff, but how prevailent is it in the Navy?
I hear men get raped in all the branches, but I just kinda want to know my chances.

So what's the ratio of men to men that would rape people, in the US as a whole?

It varies based on whether or not you include the outlier of black men.

You will be raped, 100%. Kind of like a right of passage. I was gang raped by the entire supply department.