I have a girlfriend and a daughter with her, she's about 1 month old...

I have a girlfriend and a daughter with her, she's about 1 month old, so I haven't fucked with my girlfriend I like 3 months, today a girl proposed to fuck me, should I?

Pic related

Do it faggot

She has a pretty pussy, again pic related

Nah man, stick with your girl.

If you're vapid enough to even think about that, you probably shouldn't have had a child in the first place

I'm starting to doubt, what if my girlfriend gets to know about this affair?

Pic related

dude, how much would i destroy her and your daughter

Man, I really feel like I need to fuck, and this girl is hot, and send me pics and videos and all that

is her butthole good enough that you'd shove your nose against it and smell her ass while you ate her pussy from behind?

You should not OP. Go jack off.

I just think that she will never know, i guess

this

>I haven't fucked with my girlfriend I like 3 months, today a girl proposed to fuck me, should I?

No, you scumbag.

Just do it... Enjoy before the opportunity goes away! If the chick knows you just had a baby, then probably she's not interested in anything else than pure sex...

No.

No you shouldn't

You are a father.

This user is suggesting you fuck you're daughter

I know, I will think about it the next 2 hours, again pic related

Do it

It's your only chance

What a nice pussy

Upload the vids mayn

dubs of truth, OP.

You should do it... If you don't want to, plz send her contact details that many of us would be happy to fuck her

You have a fuckin kid with someone and you wana cheat. You're fucked dude

MOOOAAR

Do it once then go back to your girl and baby and pray nobody ever finds out. Live the rest of your life in fear of the secret coming out, making a better man of yourself, preventing you from ever considering to fuck another girl ever again

She will never know about it

Don't.

Cause man like you, woman say man are piggs

Show the rest of the pics

Send pics of her daughter's butthole

Couldn't upload the videos, too big, sorry mates

Nice dubs

you'll never have another chance like this

Rape her so she never tells. Home free user

Send the other pics

Ya do it man. Just be sure to go in raw. Thart way you have a chance to knock another stupid fucking cunt up, and have yet another arrogant bastard runming around

be a faggot if you want OP but one night of sex isn't going to be worth the shit you cause for years just have a wank and be done with it then tell her you need sex or it'll cause problems between you and if she listens good if she doesn't consider leaving her to fuck some ez whores like that one.

Obviously Op has already fucked the side bitch

This

If Sup Forums thinks is bad, it really is, i won't be fucking that girl, thanks for making me see the truth and problems that this might cause, is just that some friends of mine do stuff like that all the time, not even sure why I think about it. Truly, thanks.

Faggot

Good decision. If Sup Forums thinks it's not a good idea then definitely don't do it.

approved comment

Dude not only you don't take the chance you fuck her every time you can stop wasting it it's not cheating if she doesn't know and if you are a pussy and feel bad then wtf are you doing talking to bitches go on fuck her now don't think bout it you have a nice side pusyy bro

You could say I'm in a similar situation.

My wife had my baby almost 5 months ago. The sex is basically non-existent. She had a c-section so it's not a matter of her pussy.

I have plans to fuck two of my closest female friends, and I just installed Tinder.

Fucking do it OP. I'm fucking miserable.

Inb4 "but yer babby", I've expressed my needs and she don't care. Fucking do it, man.