Any med fags on got black out drunk in Florida woke up with pic related burns and oozes can't say for sure if it's...

Any med fags on got black out drunk in Florida woke up with pic related burns and oozes can't say for sure if it's poison ivy or sumac

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Treat-a-Fire-Ant-Sting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if it's on your dick call a doctor

Would like an opinion yes my grammar is terrible

no medfag but im sure scratching will help

Not on my dick

you got the shit stung out of you by fire ants

nice pimples better pop those

Lick it, if it tastes sweet you're good. Source- my grandad was a doctor for 50 years.

If it isn't sweet the skin has hardened over and you should hold a lighter to it- the skin is hardened so you won't feel anything.

No shit

Uhh dude that's bubonic plague, Im not even joking. You need to go see a doctor ASAP. It is treatable but you better get your ass to a doctor real quick.

buboes are MUCH larger and don't have white heads

This

If it burns, could be joe pie weed. If you so much as look at thid plant, it will fuck you up.
Sauce; had the same type of rash. Even was blind for 2 days from rubbing my eyes.

I would guess spider bites but looks like too many
i used to rail heroin with some friends long ago in a dingy shed and got bit by the sons of whores when i was nodding out and would wake up with those near my elbows / forearms

Got a few on my neck aswell

It is honestly fire ants I've been fucked enough times by them to know what it looks like when you get raped by them

2nd that it looks like fire ants

Get knife and start scrapping.

Bedbugs

The morning I woke up first pic is day 2

Just dont pop the stuff

Probably skeeters

RIP op.

Oozes on it own. I put Tec nu on it felt amazing

It's fire ants nigger...they're probably gonna create zerglings from the pieces of your ass they peeled off.

I'm in Disney am I a chemical weapon

Not a medfag but I had a shitload of burns before and this is not it. Looks like acnee tbh, allergy would look less like pimples and more like patches. See someone imo

If the area becomes discolored or starts leaking pus, it may have become infected. Seek medical attention immediately.
Or so wikihow.com/Treat-a-Fire-Ant-Sting says.

You are spreading plague to other people, cover up and get to a fucking doctor, holy shit

Its a fire ant sting

As interesting as that sounds, would that just propagate the problem to your tongue tongue though?

I get they look like it but most have appeared on day 2

Also thanks for the responses as of right now skin is drying out around it

Is it on your armpit?

Either its fire ants as mentioned before or it might be Shingles.

Did you have Chicken Pox as a kid? if so you carry the shingles virus and it can attack later in life. Or right now. Either way a Dr. is needed.

Florida fag here, my best guess is you fell asleep on fire ants. They're a fucking scourge down here, and their bites look like yours.

Chicken pox, get to urgent care clinic fast!

Dude I was shitfaced I got a scrape on my knee must've fallen onto them drunk as fuck probably a funny sight to watch

Any clue how long it takes to heal

skin cancer, sorry op

There's so much bad advice packed into this answer its impressive.

Why don't you just visit a doctor?

I'm currently waiting on a new plan

Definitely not poison ivy. I've had it a few times and it looks nothing like that. Blisters are filled with clear fluid.

It could be anything from smallpox, to chickenpox, to insect bites.

Un-fucking-real that you are the richest country on the planet yet citizens need to come to Sup Forums for medical advice.

Hope you get better user.

100% fire ants. Don't pop them, they heal better (less chance of scarring) if you just let them heal intact. Will take quite a few days....fire ants will fuck you up.

Its Small Pox. same thing happened to me when i was a teenager. If you're healthy, you're gonna survive it and all those pustules will subside in less than two weeks.

Then dont touch your dick. That seeping will make is spread, therefore dont scratch it either. Fire ants, poison oak, poison ivy etc. Best thing to do would be to get some cream and bandage it up. Itll go away.

get some antihistamines, might help

It's on my shit to do list after Disney and grabbing beer

Don't you fags wanna see my dick covered in fire ant bites

yes

Looks like fire ant stings

Aids

Floridafag here
>just fire ants bro
>don't scratch that shit
>you'll be fine

Not a medal but I think it's poison oak.

Allah Subhana-wutaalah warned us about alcohol, but kuffars didn't listen, alhamdulilah you are paying the price.