If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

Stop posting this cringey thread

^^^^^agreed
Go kill your self OP

They can only wear red shoes. Punishment: They have to wear red shoes.

bump

bumping

All girls with cup sizes bigger than a C, must wear corsets and panties only at all times.

bump

>The Rule of Clothing

They have to wear one of those three uniforms:

1. crop top; microskirts; high heels
2. tube top; shorts; flip-flops
3. floral dress; flip-flops

Bras and panties are strictly forbidden. I, as the principal, have to feel every one of them before classes to see if they are using any underwear.

>Punishments

1st offense: being stripped and having to remain naked throughout the school day

2nd offense: having to remain inside my office and serving me throughout the school day

3rd offense: having to serve me through 3 consecutive days and nights, inside and outside school

most girls would probably choose the floral dress, covers up the most

Wind, my friend. They're not wearing underwear.

how short are the microskirt and shorts?

Very, very short. Buttocks coming out from below.

shorts that are that short along with no panties is so hot. wonder if guys would try to grope her there "accidentally"

Those actions by the male students will be overlooked, maybe even encouraged.

what would normally happen to attractive girls then?

All girls are required to fulfill any request made by staff, sexual or not

1st offense: Strip completely naked for the entire week
2nd offense: Become complete sex slaves for the entire week
3rd offense: Become complete sex slaves for remaining school year

What do you mean?

like on an average day, how would guys act around her

what kinds of requests would be common?

Being jerks, of course. Harrassing, groping, trying to sex with.

even if she has a boyfriend?

Yes, unless the boyfriend is from the school, then he might try to defend her.

not much he can do though, especially if he has different classes
and if the girl is really cute, there would be quite a few pervs after her

Oh, for sure! And the good thing of being the principal is that I'd have to grope every girl every day to check if they are wearing underwear, so I'd have a daily feel of all the girlfriends from the boys.

agreed
i love the thought of seeing a girl you know wearing a tube top, short shorts, and flip flops without bra/panties trying to walk down the hallway, but has like 3 guys trying to grope her

for girls wearing flip-flops, think there might be footfags trying to grope her feet?

>at school
Isn't it past your bed time?

Yeah, that is indeed very hot!

That is exactly the point! ;)

Be Asian

Be Asian even at night

Be Asian at both night and day even at school

Sex Ed is mandatory one hour every day, with practical instruction. As the teacher, I begin by picking a girl to demonstrate correct technique with, then the boys and girls pair off and practice. For tests, girls must demonstrate what they've learned on me, while boys demonstrate on a girl selected from the class. Misbehaving girls will be selected more often for demonstrations and tests, especially of techniques they don't like.

They have to go to school as an Asian girl

what would the interaction between a footfag and a cute girl with the shorts/flipflop uniform look like?

would various fetishes be taught?

we should make rules for asian girls specifically

The curriculum starts with the basics: kissing, petting, oral sex, vaginal sex. Then we get into more advanced and specialized stuff: fetishes, anal, bondage, use of toys and other equipment, etc. For the fetish unit, each pair picks a fetish to research and present, so if you like feet you could do your project on that.

does the guy get to choose the fetish for the project? are partners randomly chosen?

would innocent girls ever get falsely accused?

She would be dangling her feet in class and he would purposefully drop his pen on the floor so he can come close and smell her feet. Of course, he would actually touch her feet with his nose and even though it would be weird for her, she doesn't have that much power to say anything. She would just let him do that.

But each time he would do something more... He would smell it for a long time, then the next time he would actually grab her feet and feel her toes and soles, then the next time he would give it some kisses, until finally he would be licking and sucking her feet. She won't say anything for fear of creating a problem and getting detention.

I try to pair up two students with the same interests, but if there are no girls interested in a fetish (common for some of the more kinky ones), the guy gets to pick and I assign him a girl. Boys who do better on assignments get hotter girls. The pairs change for each project so students get a variety of experience

girls must have pedicures at all times. all shoes must be open toed. in the winter when it is too cold, flats must be worn and made smelly and turned in at the end of the semester to be sold to male students to enjoy the smell.

>Female students must remove their shoes and socks before each class.

>Shoes and/or socks may be taken to the bathroom at anytime to be "used" by male students.

>Taking feet videos/pictures is okay during class.

>First offense: Offending girl has to wear Moccasins without socks for the rest of the year, including during gym class.

>Second offense: Offending girl has to give a handjob in gym socks to any male student that asks. He is allowed smell her socked feet and finish on her feet.

>Third offense: Foot bukkake with the entire school, which will be filmed. Cumming on just her feet isn't mandatory, but encouraged.

All the time. The most common accusation is that they put underwear AFTER starting the classes, so they pass my "feel up" exam before classes. Some of them really do that but some of them don't, even though they are accused of it.

let's say she hates it so much that she hits him and gets detention. it would be appropriate to put her in "foot fetish detention", wouldn't it?

what do some of the more kinky interests include?

all cute girls have to eat a mountain of homeless guy diarrhea every day at least 20 hours a day.

if they fail to comply, i get to take the skin off their anuses with corrosive metal polish.

for second offense, is she giving the handjob while wearing gym socks on her feet?

any punishments?

In addition, there will be a mandatory foot care class for female students. Obviously, ugly girls and girl's with bad feet have to go to school in the tard trailer. :o)

do you like asian girls feet?

Yes. If the male student requests it, she has to run a mile in them first.

Hard anal is probably the most common one, I always need to assign several girls as buttsluts. There's usually a guy who wants to do intense spanking/caning, which results in his partner going home with a raw bloody ass. There was one boy last year who wanted to do piss play. And there's usually something weird and random, like cosplay outfits.

They're the best.

theyre the best kind, got an idea in mind?

i think there should be additional rules for asian girls, or maybe harsher punishments, just cause their feet turn so many guys on

if girls fail to submit their shoes, or wear the correct shoes, these are the offenses

>first offense: girl must wear flats with no socks and run a mile, and do this every day with a different pair for a week.

>second offense: the girl must hand over her shoe and sock collection to the boys in the school, and try on all of her cum-filled shoes at the end of the day

>third offense: she must present her smelly feet to the whole school, where each boy gets a 5 minute session with them to do whatever he wants.

anyone think there should be a kik group for this thread

>tfw you're the 153th boy to lick her feet that taste like cum and saliva

good idea user, just kys

of course he'd make her run first
what kind of expression would she have while he's sniffing her socked feet?

what about vans/converse without socks?

How would you encourage it?

Trump here, idk but anytime me and vanka visit China town i get a foot rub down and she get steaming facial. Nice people down their, I have known them.

any pics of asian girls you want it to happen to?

which set of rules were you?

this one, replace last with only cumming on them didnt realize how it would backfire lmao

hnng more of her? how old is she and how do you know her?

moccasins without socks would get so smelly

got kik?

nah, on here is fine

what about asshole finger/licking?
or feet stuff

Mine would be for them to fucking pay attention during class and get an education.

Turns me on.

any pics of her feet?

still here?

since she's asian, the 3rd offense for her should be a lot worse. she should be made into the school footslut for a year

yeah, what is your 4th offense for her?

same as 3rd, except now students can vote to decide her footwear/socks, and how often she can wash her socks and feet. keep posting pics

Yeah, all the time. Not too hard to get girls to volunteer for those though, if they do that they don't risk getting assigned a painful one. If you just want a footjob, all the girls will want to be your partner

but since foot stuff is relatively tame, it should be a year long project, where the girl's feet belong to the guy

We rotate partners once a month or so. You could have several different sets of feet all year, though.

what 4th offense do you want?

but for feet it should be the same, it'll be an exception

I am a foo fag myself and think these threads are as shit as andy sixx

is there the rest of the pic?

still here?

bump

i have an idea for a 4th offense for her feet, need more pics though

what about the girls who get paired up with nerds and creeps?

bump

bumping

buttplugs

Rule
They must 24/7 wear clothes that reveal their 絶対領域, or "Absolute Territory". Miniskirt and high kneesocks. The ratio between the miniskirt length, the revealed skin, and the distance between the knee and the top of the kneesock must be 4:1:2.5 with 25% tolerance.

Punishments
1st offense: The ratio becomes 3:1:2.5 for a week, with 5% tolerance.
2nd offense: The girl must write a speech in which she professes love for her crush, or if none exists she must choose some student. She must reveal all of her deepest and darkest fetishes within the speech, and the speech will be given to the entire school.
3rd offense: Tentacle rape.

bumppp

Cut off their balls

what rules would you make?

my rule would have to be they can only wear shirts, no pants or underwear. Also smoking in class bumps up their grade