Gordon Ramsay is holding a gun to your head. He's going to cut your head off if he doesn't like the last thing you ate

Gordon Ramsay is holding a gun to your head. He's going to cut your head off if he doesn't like the last thing you ate.

do you survived?

Other urls found in this thread:

vpnprogram.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>do you survived?

>cuts off head with gun

KeK

>holding gun
>going to cut your head off if he doesnt like the last thing you ate
>cut your head off with a gun

just fuck me up

>carnitas burritos
>wet and sweet
>slightly spicy

I'm a dead man

where were you when op was decapitate with gun

No. Think my chicken was a little raw in the middle. Feel sick....

are you op

>decapitate with gun

It wuz these infused with truffle oil

I'm fasting.

Your move, Ramsay.

I had a cheese burger with a greasy bun, A1 steak sauce, half an order of onion rings in it, and just sooo much bacon.

He's known to enjoy comfort food now and then.

trips checked

>carnitas
Fucking based.
I like the cut of your jib good sir.

You can still have a LAST thing you ate, buttmunch

No

>A1
you're a dead guy

he can't hate me this shit is too fucking good. it's a chocolate cake blended into a shake.

he'll love it

looks like gordon is coming with his gun to cut your head off then

Well what's wrong with it?

Fuck off Ramasay, I had the leftover botox injection fluid you put in your wrinkled face m8.

Ugly bastard

Dead thread, time to assimilate

Fag xD

I ate white truffle mac and cheese. I feel as if he'd mortally wound me but the truffle oil might save my life.

Cheeseburgers with chips and salsa. I think I might be OK.

Doesn't matter, OP said the last thing you ate. Doesn't matter if it was today or 2 weeks ago.

No dude you're dead. There is no way Ramsay would approve of such a disastrous alamgamation.

Skinny pop, i'm fuckin dead

Amalgamation

>1KB image file

Gordon Ramsay ball sauce.
Would he care?

Ants need to see shit too

He's going to cut my head off with a gun? Fuck outta here.

99.9 percent of the human race dies except for Marco Pierre White

>elbow macaroni with cheese sauce
he likes it. i'll tell him my oven is broken, so that's why I didn't bake it.

kek

PAN
NICE AND HOT
OLIVE OIL
IN
HEAD
OFF

Ha jokes on you I don't eat food

I get all the energy I need through photosynthesis

a fresh vagina casserole

>Chicken gochujang with black beans and green onion, served with rice

dead

Ah! Fellow vagitarian I see?

>pepperoni pizza from papa john's and off-brand vanilla cola

how fucked am i Sup Forums

The last thing OP ate was cock.

not true. that's just what they call it, what I really did was suck a dick.

I have selective tastes. Only the finest fresh off the boat from the far East for me!

I am also into the Asian persuasion. Also some fine southwest and Mexican puntang tastes fantastic on occasion.

Those are fine selections indeed, sir.

trips of truth

>cut my head off
>with a gun
>do you survived

The last thing I consumed was a glass of water and some strong Percocets. And if his tolerance is like mine and he took as much as me then he is probably pretty happy right now. I'm fine.

>you fuCKING genius i-i oughta give you some of my micheline stars

get on my level

I hope Gordon likes my cum

Thanks Mr. Ramsey. I'm about to powder up some more for another hard and fast hit. Would you like me to whip some up for you too while I'm at it?

have some pizza from an Idaho only company

enough

Hydro?

Meatloaf
No, not that meatloaf.
I stand a 50/50 chance.

Switching up but yeah. Just had the last of my Percocet and now I'm working on the hydro. Had surgery for kidney stones two days ago, been dealing with then for weeks. The pain pills are the only thing keeping me alive lately

Yeah damn that must be painful. Love those painkillers though. Did they give you any shots of dilaudid (hydromorphone) in the hospital by chance? That is a feeling that is beyond description. Literally throws your head back and all you feel is pure pleasure for like 5 minutes. Kind of like a non-sexual orgasm if that makes any sense.

I feel like ramsay doesn't like flaming hot Cheetos. I guess he would have to decapitate me with that gun of his.

Nah they knocked me out with gas, though they gave me some kind of opiate injection right when I woke up so I'd be able to make it home. Drink water often and don't take in too much soda or salt man. Kidney stones are the worst pain I've ever experienced, and I've broken bones and had a shard of metal go through my arm once. It's the fucking worst. They put a tube up your dick and then you get to pull it out yourself in a few days. I finally removed mine yesterday. I would post a picture I have of it but it says the file size is too large. If you know the height of a smart water bottle, the stent is longer that it by like 2-3 inches and the thickness is thicker than a pen ink cartridge. They put it waaaaay up your dick. Way up in there. It sucks ass.

Well he's an asshole if he doesn't like flaming hot cheetos. I don't trust anyone that doesn't like them. I vote that you live.

Oh Jesus Christ. I can't even. My groin hurts just reading this. I guess it could be my herpes too.

Im doomed guys

>I can't even.
girl detected
tits or else

Cajun hot chicken sandwich from a new Orleans kitchen. Shit costed me $14 I hope I didn't kill by gun decapitation, was fucking delicious

They were calling my tubedick on here for a few days, I posted a picture then. I threw it away or I'd post another for the disgust factor. Been pissing just about pure blood since the surgery and that'll happen for a week more or so. Seriously man. Watch the soda and salt. You DONT want a kidney stone. The pills are the only reason I'm able to do anything at all. I have to get help out of bed and off the chair. At work I have to have a cane to help me get up. Just a week or so more hopefully.

Banana

Also OP how do you behead somebody with a gun?

I hope he likes his daughter.

Only if he likes pussy.

Does pussy count?

jesus christ get these beta fucks out of my Sup Forums

No, just an autismo faglord. Sorry for the confusion friendo.

>holding a gun
>cut your head off
>with a gun
>do you survived?

Here's your (you).

Your isp and government are monitoring your internet activity vpnprogram.com

Trump supporter here. I fuck with Gordan. He's a good man. We go way back

Oh no a log of shit out of andy sixx's asshole im fucked

>999 please state your emergency?
>THIS FAG ON Sup Forums GOT TRIPS!
>A first response officer had been dispatched to your location sir.

uh...I literally just finished a cheap store bought pizza...easily 2 weeks old.

"gun to my head..." "going to cut your head off..."
Where'd the knife come from if he only had a gun to my head...? Implying hes going to cut my head off with a gun...?

So chicken mixed with a can of Busch's Black Bean Fiesta. LMAO!

Last thing I ate...Do anti-depressants count?