This confuses and enrages the American

This confuses and enrages the American

Americans don't drive stick because we have enough money to afford the more luxurious automatics.

Try again, ahmed

only autistic manchildren care what transmission others use

Who the fuck made it a meme in EU anyway? I don't get it. Why should my technology illiterate relatives not learn automatic?

>Americans don't walk because we can afford the luxury of the mobility scooter

God gave us the wheel for a reason son. Why would anyone walk around like some savage?

why are americans so fat dumb and filthy bros? shameful display by these two fat fucks tbqh

What's there to learn about automatic? Putting the stick in 'd'?

There is absolutely no reason not to use automatic other than looking cool in front of others. It's comfy as fuck.

fuck you all,
american are awesome, I love USA

I heard manuals are more expensive in America because they're an "enthusiast option".

t. fatso americaitlyn sharting malls in paris

we love you France

>automatic was made a luxury in the US
>he fell for the jewish trick

>luxurious automatics
You can get an automatic transmission for free nowadays here

desu, shart in mart only exists in deep america
american tourists and students are often nice
a bit showing off but that's the difference of culture

best friend forever

>This confuses and enrages the American
No it doesn't because it barely exists here anymore
The only way to get them is to buy boy racer cars like the WRX

>because it barely exists here anymore
Serious?

Have you tried to drive automatic after years of manual? I tried once in the army. I almost crashed because I thought instinctively the break is clutch.

I bet it's a matter of getting used to but I wouldn't want to interchange frequently.

Manuals are about 1% now
Can't even get manual on Toyota Corolla

That's so odd.
Was there any particular reason for the shift or did the market just favour automatic cars to such an extent?

The brake is in the same position on both for a reason. Sounds like you've got learning difficulties.

Not only did I make the same mistake in the USA, I ended up driving on the wrong side of the road on city streets twice.
It's also due to gridlock, even I hate being stuck in traffic in a manual and it happens on your end a lot. Also Autos are cheaper and using my right hand to work a gearstick is suck a pain in the dick.
Gridlock, clutch would die quick as fuck in the USA from normal commuting also a pain to keep using clutch control in gridlock.
Easier to do than you'd think.

You have to special order manuals if the dealer doesn't have them in inventory.

>Suck a pain in the dick.
Looks like my sexuality slipped out there, whoops.

>Gridlock, clutch would die quick as fuck in the USA from normal commuting also a pain to keep using clutch control in gridlock.
That doesn't make sense. Manuals make traffic congestion easier because you have actual control over the vehicle. Sounds more like people aren't taught how to drive properly or something.

My Sup Forums mind knows automatic is best for anyone (due to better operational stability) that isn't an autistic ricer or a car racer. I'm pretty sure the main reason it became a meme in EU dumping to us discarded american cars and ricer mentality. I call bullshit on the argument "it's more expensive" since it actually isn't or isn't anymore.

It's still about 2k more a unit. That's a lot of fucking money.

>Manuals make traffic congestion easier because you have actual control over the vehicle.
you have never driven a car in your life, have you?

this confuses and enrages the cager

>due to better operational stability
No, the complete opposite. You have far less "operational stability" in an automatic.
Where the fuck do you people come from?

Good post tbqh

Yes, for the past 25 years.

Yeah, whatever, keep thinking that your average retarded grandma is going to maintain a manual transmission better than an automatic one.

>mfw I've never drived a car without manual gear

I have to cuntpunt my CBR into 5th and 6th. Gearbox tighter than a nuns puss.