Anyone else fed up w/ the anti-white male agenda the corporations and media are pushing. how do we stop this shit?

Anyone else fed up w/ the anti-white male agenda the corporations and media are pushing. how do we stop this shit?

i say we destroy Netflix and make an example out of them. Any ideas?

GTFO daily stormer trash

Get the fuck off Jew bitch. White power.

We'll murder you.

I blame this faggot.

>muh anti-white agenda

It's just SJW bullshit that everyone hates. Literally no one takes that shit seriously anymore outside of university safe spaces. Fuck off stormcuck

O K A Y

who dat?

Have any of you actually watched this?

I have to ask.

Or did you judge a book by it's cover thus proving the book right?

Deray McKesson. Anti-white activist.

Just get a Kodi box and stream everything you want for free. That way, you can enjoy the far and few good shows and people like Netflix won't get a dime of your money. I used to be against piracy, but seriously- fuck the SJW agenda.

Anyone else fed up w/ white people, black people, jews, women, gays, trans, and everyone else being little bitches, shitting on each other, and complaining about how THEY'RE oppressed? You don't shit on others, they can't shit on you. And that includes passively whether you realize it or not.

Basement dweller detected.

This

You complain and bitch about how racist it is like they use to before. That's how women and niggers did it.

You have to be 18+ to post here

nigger

we need to exterminate the blacks, they have been given too much freedom.

Looks like he a Pro at taking cock tho.

I didn't see the op use the word oppressed once. Are you trying to hide your agenda by making it an like they have one?

DUDE DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE MOVIE

YOU DON'T GET TO BASE YOUR STUPID OPINIONS ON NOT UNDERSTANDING A PLOT

Nobody who watched the movie and understood it would ever think that. I fucking cringe at the idea that a BLM faggot watched it and thought it was an argument in their favor. They would be just as wrong as you OP.

WATCH THE GODDAMN MOVIE FAGGOT.

Kodi FTW

To add to this, the movie is about how college kids are idealistic retards who don't know how the real world works. THAT'S the message of the movie. OP is dimwitted.

I think it's awesome, you Nazi fuck.

He is

Dispatched

Sup Forumsrothers, I despise legume-based racial harmony. Prove to the world that African Americans did NOT invent peanut butter.

There will be a moment when the white race gets angry and we know what happened in the past when white people got angry:)

they have to make sure in commercials white people are stupid and black people always make the right decision

Bruh you just went full upside-down satan

Dude I feel you. I hate blacks. 98% of them are fucking welfare cancer leeches that commit the majority of crime in the US... then when we punish the bad guy they become the victim and get 1/20th the jail time for their crime.

White people just need to stop tolerating bullshit. I tell everyone to fuck off and try to start fights whenever possible. Dont take shit from noone. ESPECIALLY spics or blacks

okay, just watch the first 15 min. of episode 1 and no one anywhere is dressing up in black face. I can see what point their trying to make with stereotypical Halloween costumes but its just not the same. Also the fuck college is this this place looks like Hogwarts.
LMAO.

looks like the bigoted shitlord krew are out vindicating SJWs again

wow, where did this happen? source?

This is being done by billionaire a George Soros (+ family + foundations) he owns a huge piece of netflix. He started antifa and BLM. We need a billionaire of our own to fight him. Otherwise, he pretty much rules the world. Right now, absolutely no one will stand up to him

too bad conservative billionaires don't give a shit about you and your friends