Help!!!

Help!!!
So about 8 years ago when. I was 26 I fucked around with this 16 year old. She told me to pull out and I lied and said I did even though I didn't. We fucked for a few weeks and then stopped. A few weeks later she asks if I was sure I pulled out Everytime, I lied of courses. She said oh my bf must have gotten me pregnant then. So all while this dude who's also 16 is working his ass off to support a baby I'm continuing to fuck this girl deep into her pregnancy (I have a pregnancy fetish.) So she Pops the baby out and we stop talking for a few months until she finally hits me up because she needs to borrow some money for diapers but is too embarrassed to ask other people. I say sure (it's the least I can do since its possibly my kid and I haven't paid a dime) she comes over to get the money and starts venting about her stress and her bf. I give her a hug and she starts kissing me, and we end up fucking. So I fuck this girl again for a few weeks and then she calls me up "that dumbass got me pregnant again" so she comes over and cries to me about how she can't afford another baby but she can't afford an abortion either. So I offer to pay for her abortion. It didn't sit well with me when she did it. Sooo looking back at the whole situation years later as I've seen this kid grow up from a distance, I've started to feel really guilty. Should I tell her? Should I offer to take a paternity test? Convince me not to do the right thing Sup Forums

Ahh

What kind of faggot has a pregnancy fetish

Don't Tell her ever. It would fuck up the life of everyone who is involved in this.

Pregnancy fetishes are pretty common

kek so hard, so kedity hard

Or would it set it all straight

Wtf

>he doesnt have the most primal fetish

looks like your the faggo user ;^)

7/10 story. I came.

At the time I kept cumming inside her because the thought of getting her pregnant turned me on so much, but when it actually happened I freaked out

Same. I like the round bellies just not having to take care of a literal wailing retard 24/7

Yes same! And the engorged breasts. Of course it became more and more difficult to fuck as she got further along

Does the kid look like you?

fuck that's hot.

I mean kind of, but the "father" also has a lot of similar features, brown hair brown eyes like I do

Haha yup, ive fucked one other pregnant girl as well

Don't do it, op. You are the ultimate cuck-master. Now thats a title to hold dear.

What? Explain? Because I'm potentially making another guy raise my kid?

Hmm... then what happens if you demand a paternity test and it turns out the kid ISN'T yours? Then you've destroyed this girl's relationship for nothing.

Yeah, man. You cucked that hard working chad. You fucked his roastie, got her pregnant, and don't have to suffer the repercussions. Just sit back on easy mode. Tell them when you turn 85. You'll be too old, sad, and pathetic for them to do anything to you.

The truth won't help anyone but ease your own sad conscience. Setting the record straight does no one any favors.

Makes sense.

I feel bad because this dudes spent thousands and thousands on that kid and all I've given is a few hundred

The time to feel bad was when you were railing an underage girl behind her boyfriend's back.

I'm not judging -- more power to you. But there's no point feeling bad for him now.

Haha ya probably.

The abortion fucked her up at the time, I hope she didn't have any long term psychological effects from it.

Did you fuck her after the abortion?

Well she didn't really want to fuck for a while after it. I actually drove her to get it. When we got back I stayed and cuddles with her for a bit and she ended up giving me head. We fucked a few times randomly in years since but I really haven't talked to her in like 2 years

If the dads is a good dad then you need to fuck right off - your guilt is yours and bringing all this shit up would literally hurt everyone involved.

Not telling her is the right thing.
Let the girl live her life without you probably knocking her up a third time.

Ya you are right

Thank you for the confession sir. Please do not leave your immediate living area.

I cool I know how to Photoshop too! I could give you some tips on how to clean that up

You're making our job too easy.

What kind of pathetic bitch goes for a girl under 18 u must be a ugly cunt

Get to know the kid. Maybe go to his school, stand at the edge of the playground, start talking to him. Offer him a lift home, and maybe bring him some candy as a nice treat.

Let us know how it goes.

Your a nigger.