Is it cheating if I break up with my girlfriend to have sex with my ex for a weekend and then get back together with...

Is it cheating if I break up with my girlfriend to have sex with my ex for a weekend and then get back together with her?

I care about my gf too much to cheat on her so I figure this is the best option

And before you suggest it backfiring on me, my ex was the one who suggested the plan so she won't betray me or anything

Other urls found in this thread:

vpnprogram.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not if she's fucking too. also what makes you so sure she'll come flying back into your arms?

she's a nice girl, she would as long as I'm not rude to her

kys

also, is that a cat armadillo?

It's not cheating but I doubt she'll come back to you after this.

Just convince your girlfriend that a sexually open relationship is the better way to be. Then you can join the 21st century

No it's not cheating since you wouldn't have a girlfriend at the time you would be ducking your ex

why is sex with the ex better than the gf?

she's not going to know about my ex, I don't want to make her upset. It should be a clean break and reuniting

i've been with my gf for 3 years now but I still think about my ex a lot

she's in the city for the weekend and offered to spend time with me, i just want some closure with her

She will be upset if you break up with her. Isn't that obvious..?

You think she's gonna just come back after you break up with her for no reason just because you ask her to?

You're a dumbass.

i'm gonna tell her I want to work some "personal" things out and I'll talk to her again on monday. Say I'm going on a roadtrip to think or something

I haven't worked out all the details yet, but I still have some time

do what you like, but i would consider that cheating

This could work. Things could go off without a hitch; your girlfriend takes you back and you get to fuck your ex.

The only questions you need to ask yourself is: what would I think if my girlfriend broke up with me for a weekend just to fuck her ex boyfriend?

but I wouldn't get back together with her if she broke up with me. Not for at least a year because im paranoid about things like that

This. Jesus fuck, OP. Just dump her, you obviously don't give a shit about her if you don't have a problem with hurting her just so you can fuck your ex.

Selfish piece of shit.

how old are you man? apologies if this has already been asked

Then you're a giant asshole. You're ok with doing this, but wouldn't be ok with her doing it? Get fucked, feggit.

Don't break up with her, just say you want a break for a few weeks to see if you work better as a team or alone. Say it's like a relationship assessment exercise.

Sup Forums is dead to me haha is this srs

Been in your situation before. My advice - don't do it. It's not worth it OP.

settle down fuck

if I do this it will most likely make our relationship stronger and last longer. Like i said I think about my ex a lot which she's said she doesn't like. If I get this out of my system then it will stop and I can focus on her.
But you assholes probably don't even think about shit like that because ur too busy being offended dumbasses

why?

^^^^

Nah do it, getting different pussy is keen as fuck. I've being with my woman 9 years and I've fucked about 6-7 different girls in that time. It really helps me tolerate her bullshit

Fucking what? We're not even offended, you just refuse to hear honest opinions. You've already made up your mind, just fucking do it. I hope your current gf finds out and performs priapism on you.

>is it cheating
does it matter if it is?

>fucking your ex
nigga, how low are you going to set the bar for yourself? You gotta be a bitch nigga to want to fuck pussy you already smashed.

>i care about my gf too much to cheat on her
no you don't.

>my ex suggested the plan
You are a supreme bitch for letting women make decisions for you.

fucking kill yourself.

Mental gymnastics. You're just trying to rationalize doing something you know is shitty. You're not doing this for your girl or your relationship, you're doing it because you're a selfish faggot with no self control.

That isn't breaking up you bungus

But it doesn't work that way you dense cunt
Fucking isn't closure. What are you trying to get out pf your system? The primal need to screw with your ex? That's a fucked way of going about it.

You need Jesus buddy

technicalities are still cheating

ill use the words break up to be sure
Like i said I don't want to cheat on her so I'll be careful

>technicalities are still cheating
No, they're technicalities.

Technicalities is how OJ got away with murdering his wife.

I hope that you get fucking busted for something and someone tells you that "technicalities" don't matter.

dipshit.

Lol u if u to daft to figure out u ex is just tying to break up u and ur present girl friend by all mean ur ex's plan is great idea one of the best Sup Forums can come up with

You're a retarded sociopath. You think it'll get your ex 'out of your system?' That's not how that works... otherwise you would have already fucked her out of your 'system'.

And you're dodging the moral issue. Would you approve of your girlfriend breaking up with you for a weekend just so she could cum hard on her ex-bf's clearly superior cock? Even if she didn't tell you about it. If the answer is no, then it's fucking immoral.

It's really clear you have made up your mind to do this, considering how ridiculous your rationalization sounds.
So do it, your girlfriend deserves a real man anyways. So hopefully she finds a big cock that makes her cum harder than you ever did on your 'break weekend'...

Shut the fuck up britfag....

We're trying to get him to break up with his girl and then fuck his ex so she'll never take him back.

If you're gonna fuck your ex anyway why even bother fake breaking up with her
You're just doing it to make you feel about yourself, not her, so stop being a pussy about it and just cheat if you're going to. Don't cheat and drag your girl through the mud just to make your fucked up conscience feel better

Dont cheat. It will make everything 100 times worse and you guys will break up. Just get drunk, have sex with you gf, fantasize about the other chick

You came to the wrong place for that question.

Nigga relationships aren't court. If its cheating in her eyes (which it will be) it doesn't matter if you don't see it as technically cheating

i've never heard trump laugh.

>relationships aren't court
You have obviously never been in a relationship. This statement proves it.

If she still dumps you anyway, it doesn't matter if you're technically right, you've still lost.

If he's gonna fake-break up with her to smash old pussy, he doesn't want her anyway, so what's the difference?

still don't think it's cheating bro

but how do things get worse if you do cheat?

Jesus fucking Christ. Are you 15? Do your girlfriend a favor and don't ask her to get back together with you. Yes. It is cheating. Though, that doesn't matter because you don't even love your girlfriend enough to not sleep around behind her back. You're a pathetic little shit. I hope you get the clap.

You're thick as fuck bro
Glad I wasn't hit by the stupid stick like your ass

He does, though. He wants to have his cake and eat it too. He's just an asshole who doesn't care about his girl's feelings.

Wasted trips.

Herps is a lesson you learn forever. Clap is gone in three days with Penicilin

>an asshole that doesn't care about his girl's feelings
... which means he doesn't love her nigga. Are you fucking brain damaged or something?

So, you're delusional and a selfish little shit. You're just trying to justify cheating on your girlfriend and the only person you're convincing is yourself.

>trips of truth

This
Also Fuck off op... Fucking faggot ass bitch.

>comes to Sup Forums to ask if its cheating
>already believes that it isn't cheating
>won't listen to anyone else's pov, just restates his opinion
Why did you even make this thread?

Yeah, but he still wants to keep her around. Doesn't matter if he loves her or not, his objective is to keep her. If he doesn't get that, it means he's lost.

Because he doesn't want to hear our opinions, he just wants validation because he knows it's wrong and wants to be able to feel better about it by having us all tell him that it's totally cool.

>wants to keep her around
>wants to fuck ex girlfriend
>wants to moralize it

Maybe this kid needs some nigga education. Niggas call that having a "side chick".

Just don't let them meet each other.

And don't fucking tell your main chick you got a side chick.

Tl:dr - Be a nigger about it and everything will work out fine.

Sure, if you're ok with being a nigger.

Well if you're gonna do nigger shit you should probably get fucking comfortable with the idea... don't ya think?

Technically no but you're still a shitty person

This post is a bit crass but there is wisdom in it

A lot of angry faggots in here

How about if I wait a certain amount of time before I ask my gf to get back together? I thought 2 days was plenty but apparently everyone thinks it's cheating

So how long is long enough?
The way you opinionated fucks apparently think it must still be cheating even if I waited ten years

Oh yeah, of course. Just saying, maybe you shouldn't do nigger shit.

>crass

sometimes you have to talk to people on their intellectual level man. Crass generally hits the idiots square in the forehead instead of sailing right past them.

You're so hung up on whether it's 'cheating' that you forgot ask yourself if it's wrong or not.
Would you like it if she did it to you, that's the only fucking thing you should ask yourself.
You will definitely get cucked

I agree!

It's cheating because you're fucking other girls while still mentally invested in your current gf.
If you legitimately broke up with her, fucked your ex all weekend, realized you fucked up, and went back to current girl it wouldn't be cheating because you didn't fucking plan to cheat
What's so hard to understand about that? Are you actually a sociopath?

It is always preferable to NOT do nigger shit...

... but OP was basically laying out a scenario that would be like the second story on an episode of Maury, and he'd obviously fail the lie detector.

... so yeah... nigger shit was the proposed course of action. And I'm pretty sure we all told him not to be a nigger like seven or eight times in this post.

It doesn't matter. How do you think your girl is gonna feel when you break up with her? You think she's gonna be fine and dandy? No, she's gonna be hurt and upset.

The problem isn't the amount of time involved. The problem is you don't see an issue with making your girl feel like shit just so you can fuck your ex.

>wrong or not
There is no such thing as right or wrong. There is only what you do.

Are you TRYING to be retarded? Stop trying to rationalize doing a bad thing that you clearly fucking recognize to be bad. Either nut up, tell your morals to fuck off, and accept the consequences, or just dont cheat on your girlfriend that you claim to actually care about. If you need an imageboard to tell you whether or not what youre doing is viable it probably isnt you dumbass.

There is no rationalizing it. You are what is considered a fuckboy

God damn it don't do this.
Cheating on a person is the same as killing them, bringing excuses up doesn't mean it's justified.

It's either you love her and won't cheat on her or you're not even together which means you can't cheat on her.

You are a foolish not even a samurai not even a warrior not even wielding a magick dick.

Even though there is temptation, how can you even think what you would be doing is right thing to do?

I wouldn't do it. Things just aren't meant to happen.

sometimes I wonder when I make these threads who the main posters end up being

I like to think it's a bunch of pissed off femanons and guys who got cucked by someone before

Either way thanks for getting me to the end of my shift Sup Forums

luv you guys

Your isp and government are monitoring your internet activity vpnprogram.com

OP you are such a fucking idiot. It's cheating whether you tell her you're "going on a road trip" or "working personal shit out". What a fag.

Come the fuck on man. There are obviously choices that lead to good things and choices that lead to bad things. Right and wrong isnt as complicated as a lot of people make it.

>There is only what you do
...which defines your identity. You are more or less a collection of your various impactful activities of the world. If you cause people a certain amount of pain, you are that shitty of a person. Dont bring abstractions into a situation that doesnt call for it.

Yup. Anyone who isn't ok with hurting someone they supposedly love just to get their dick wet is obviously a feminazi or a cuck. Couldn't possibly be any other reason than that.

still reeling em in boyz

hello friend

do you like my thread?

Does it make you wet?

If you don't understand that you are not who gets to judge you as a person, then you're a retard nigga.

>you are not who gets to judge you as a person
but thats what i meant?

>You are more or less a collection of your various impactful activities of the world.

By this i meant that your influence on the world is ONLY what other people witness of you and how they judge you. And if thats the case, then you shouldnt do dumb shit like cheat on a gf and try to rationalize it in a crazy way.

He doesn't, he just exhales while smiling occasionally

isn't that fucking weird? i'm starting to think it might be him that's the robot all along. hmmm

I say do it OP. That way when you dump her to fuck your ex she can start moving on to find someone else who isn't a self centered piece of human garbage. If you think she's coming back after you dump her you're fucking delusional.

That's cheating. You still have intentions and emotions for her, you just want to fuck someone else, which makes you a cheater.

It doesn't matter if you don't see it as cheating or if everybody on Sup Forums tells you that it's not cheating. To her, you will be cheating. And she will not forgive you about it.

Another thing, regardless of whether it's cheating or not, the fact that you love your girlfriend and care about her a lot, if you fuck someone else, you're going to feel horrible and guilty about afterwards. Trust me. It'll feel good in the moment, but once you cum, you're going to feel like shit. Don't do it, man. It ain't worth it.

If you love your girl, stay with her. Besides, you're guaranteed to get pussy every day when you have a gf. Why risk that? It's your call though, bro.

Bingo. This guy knows whats up.
You ever consider being a shrink? I've been thinking about going for it myself.

which are you friendo?

At this point, I'm 10000000000% sure that OP is just baiting us all.

you dumb son

Justify it however you want but it's cheating and if you aren't a fucking retard you'd know that, you piece of shit

keep posting bb

If you cared about her to much like you say..you wouldn't do it in the first place scum bag move if you ask me.

Trump is fucking Harley Quinn ? Noice