This is Luis Padron, the living elf boy. Spent just $32,000 on plastic surgery to become an elf

This is Luis Padron, the living elf boy. Spent just $32,000 on plastic surgery to become an elf.
Do we hate him? Or do you...like-like him? Im torn.
I cant decide if i want to sit him in my lap and read my Elfquest collection to him or kill him dead under penalty of Faggotry with my Glamdring?
Hes on instagram btw, if you follow that shit.
Meanwhile...we love? No..we hate, right? Its confusing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ytWz0qVvBZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

d-do we care?

I think it looks cool - but that's just it. LOOKS. It's not something I'd want to do to myself, and certainly not for $32K.

That is actually pretty cool

And disturbing

I see your point OP

Damn dirty knife-ears are the scum of middle earth. Get out.

Just another race of tree nigger

>Please pay attention to me: the operation.

I've seen the faggot somewhere before.

Hes an elf. They are everywhere.

Checked

fuckin knife ear faggot.

Cool look, but are the ears real?

Would they be damaged easily, say by sleeping on them wrong?

His soulname is Faggot.

Dwarfs rule, elves suck.

If we have to take Caitlyn Jenner serious as a woman when we all know damn well he was a man, isnt this guy now an elf? A REAL Tranself?

youtube.com/watch?v=ytWz0qVvBZ0

Muh nigga

Transfaggot

I bet the circulation in his ears is barely enough to keep the flesh alive and if he ever goes into a well air-conditioned room, that shit is gonna get frost bite so bad and rot off.

Kill him.

That's what he said. learn2readingcomprehension

Im guessing the middle to top of the ears are fake (maybe a hardened silicone, plastic, rubber?) And his real ears have must been cut/bent to shape them. But either way that would get on my nerves after awhile, being that theyre longer than a sunuvabitch.

While technically Glamdring was forged by the elves of Gondolin, it is best known as Gandalf's sword, and he was not an elf. +2 internets for the Elfquest reference, though.

If it makes him happy, let me live his life m8

>surgical elf ears that actually look like elf ears

He's a fag but at least he whole-assed it.
Nothing worse than chunky vitamin-D deprived nerds with their crudely stapled imp ears.

Never met someone else who likes Elfquest. I still need 1-5. And I'm pissed I have a few issues of Kings Of The Broken Wheel and it's superb I need the rest.

How do you trust someone with black eyes? Are those contacts?

How do you trust someone with black skin? Are they humans?

Yes. They're contacts.

so spock ears and contact lenses cost 32k now?

Would fug...

Hope he enjoys it for the next 5 years before genetics ruin his body and he anheroes

No. But this costs 32k.

Fucking shems
Also this whole thing is racist we dont have fucking knife ears
We looks pretty much human just skinnier and slightly elongated with slight feature differences
If you didnt know what to look for you would never notice the difference
Fucking humans.

His ears are badly angled. How do you lay your head down to sleep?
>In b4 quiet meditation.
Wonder if he prefers Pathfinder or DND.

Just pity him for being such a faggot.

>all that money on surgery

>can't even take a proper selfie

Should have sprung for the cheek implants.

All i can see is a nose surgery. The rest is hair dye, lots of makeup, plastic ears and contact lenses.

Was 8/10

Damn

Elves can be dicks to humans. They tell me not to cut wood for my family because these woods are sacred as they pass us by with a convoy of WOODEN carriages. Hoity-toity elves deserve their fate.