GUESS WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY

GUESS WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY...

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes
vpnprogram.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow, is that the Qcton 5000?

An empty tissue box?

yeah man, i liked the feel of my old wooden one, but it kept getting jammed, guess i outgrew it ha

are you kidding? that's obviously a knock-off iFinger.

You are lucky, I'm still saving for mine. I need a left hander.

im not made of money man...

Definitely not an iFinger, they have the little ridge.

Is fingerbox?

The latest from Apple

not a big fan of the new software update

Dude sick! How much did you shell out for that?

>2017
>not using digital fingerbox

Me either
but digital is the future

just because i like the authentic feel of a manual fingerbox doesn't make me a fucking caveman. i fucking hate you DIGI-BOX shills

69 roll of truth Manuel all day

Aren't these plexiglass/ceramic mixes? Like what's the point of a fingerbox if it isn't wood?

Mine, my dad gave it to me

What's a fingerbox

Oh the boxhole finger meme. So I'm the top memer at my school. I know all the dank meme's. So what you do is post pictures of boxes with holes for your fingers. Then someone has to ask " hey OP whats a box hole finger meme" then we all call him a fag and contemplate what we are doing with our lives.

Jesus Christ, faggot. Summer is here.

Sorry I'm late.

LOL le reddit army reporting in!! We love this meme lmao :P
OLDFAGS ONLY~~ go here to learn the jokE!

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes

NOW come back and lagugh at NEWBS with us~~!!

NEWFRIENDS don't click!! XD

Deez fuckin nuts

Newfag

Kek

Congrats fellow boxhole finger memer.

Your isp and government are monitoring your internet activity vpnprogram.com

What the fuck is a fingerbox?

what do you cunts think "knock-off" means?

Congrats fellow boxhole finger memer.

Haha ok I want to do one
My grandfather left me his German MarkVII (first gen) when he passed away, you know the signature Bavarian mahogany with mother-of-pearl inlays. Anyway, the finish was completely stripped from use and a tiny split had started along one joint so I lubed it up with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter and I rammed that fucking thing right up my hoop.

only counts if you post a pic.

newfag

what is a finger box?

here

You never had a finger box when you were a kid? I remember when my dad gave me his old one, it was cherrywood and well used. I still remember the smell of it to this day...

You know that you can turn a right hand one upside down and POOF, left hander!

I'm too poor to afford a proper one. I just use a whittle ball. I know, I'm worse than a newfag.

I'm going to ruin it, newfags this is just a trap to expose you by making you ask what a finger box is

i just had my fingerbox refurbished and it looks better than when i had it new! but does anyone know if enlarging the hole for fatter fingers will devalue an antique fingerbox? it's a V10 fingerbox.

glad this forum exists.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING USING A V10 SELL THAT SHIT ITS A COLLECTORS ITEM! PLEASE TELL ME YOU DIDNT ENLARGE THE HOLE YOU FUCKING MORORN

not yet.... is it really bad?

A cumbox?

Fuck off, newfag!

hurrdurr whats a finger box

thread over

I definitely am

i have two finger boxes, one is an antique M56 version, which I'm hoping to refurbish and sell, whereas the other is a newer samsung digi-box. I honestly hate it.manual finger boxes are so much better. does anyone know where I could get a good one, preferably an S180 mach?

I have your old one. Your dad gave it to me last time I came by and railed your mom while he watched.