Hey Sup Forums if i were too take 1 800mg ibufen 1 100mg trammadol and drink 2 shots and 1 beer what would happen

hey Sup Forums if i were too take 1 800mg ibufen 1 100mg trammadol and drink 2 shots and 1 beer what would happen

bump

don't take the ibuprofen it does literally nothing

I'm on some oxy and 800mg of Ibuprofen this shit always makes me nauseas as hell.

Probably nothing, if you have no preexisting medical condition that is. Might feel a little sleepy.

Nothing. Fuck tramadol, shit sucks and will just give you seizures getting off.

thanks for your opinion

yeah was wondering if there were any side effects that could harm me

good to know. thank you

Just be carefuk with tramadol. Almost died having a bad seizure

thanks for your input

really? i hope you are alright now. i do not wish to have any ill effects happening to me

Yeah I'm fine thanks. It has a bad seizure threshold so as long as you don't take them like candy as I did, then you'll be fine. I took them back to back for hours and woke up in an ambulance

don't know much about the tramadol but you shouldn't mix that much ibuprofen and alcohol. it can cause stomach bleeding and says so on the warning label

damn thats scary , most i ever take is 300mg.
usually take 225mg every 3-4 days.
how much did you take and how often?

just do the shots and the tram. The beer is too much fluid and the ibuprofen will do much more harm than good. Avoid acetaminophen too.

Im glad you are okay. i will only take 1 so i should be fine hopefully. i hope you never have to wake up in an ambulance again

yes thats what i was worrying about mostly. thank you for your concern

nice to know. thank you

I can't remember exact mg I took but I know I was taking a few every 20-30 min

I'm on 100MG 3 times daily and it helps just a bit with herniated disc pain. Makes me mostly feel anxious, itch like crazy and sweat like a hog.

im glad it helps. too bad you get such side effects :(

tramadol doesn't do anything moron. you cant catch a buzz of it.

thank you for your knowledge :)

Check the erowid experience vault, there's just about every combination and how it effect people on there.

oh yeah i had forgotten about erowid. thank you kindly for reminding me

Probably seizures. Go for it.

thank you for your opinion :)