It's been almost a year since she was murdered. Will you be buying her posthumous album...

It's been almost a year since she was murdered. Will you be buying her posthumous album? She seemed like a really sweet person.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RzseOqwn8oo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i killed her

Fucking millennials, killing some d list litttrly who bitch from a game show instead of like an a list pop star.

Back in the day people would shoot beatles!!

who is this person?

literally who

Some kid who got pretty big on YouTube, before making it really far in that TV show, The Voice. She was meeting with her little 12 year old fans at a meet and greet after a show, when some loon shot her because he had an obsession.

Jesus fucking christ I had never heard of this story. What a downer.

Is this board sexist? How can you guys not even heard of her, were you living under a rock or purposely chose not to know what happened to this woman.

we don't care about shitty youtube e-celebs. Her music was nothing special. It is a shame what happened, though

How is it sexist to not know about someone?

Sup Forums isn't sexist, we just hate women

>purposely chose not to know
what

Yeah, man. She didn't deserve it. She just wanted to sing and play Super Smash Brothers. She seemed really happy, and made a whole bunch of kids happy too.

youtube.com/watch?v=RzseOqwn8oo

I don't typically follow youtube "celebs". especially those who I assume play pop or indie music, nor do I watch shows like the voice.

if that means i live under a rock then so be it.

okay this post is just fucking stupid

based rock goblin

i hope our grimmie is sleeping well

Still have no idea who she is.

Hell, back in my day, A-listers shot themselves.

fucking google her
jesus shit, you guys
are you actually trying to be retarded

Still no name in thread.

Christina Grimmie

kek

OP's file name, dipshit

Is (((she))) trying to hide her manjaw with that autistic pose? Did (((they))) kill her because she couldn't pass for a girl anymore ?

she's actually pretty cute

n-new w-waifu?

The last guy who waifu'd her kill her and himself.

who is this random man and why did you post his picture in this thread and why is there nothing identifying him in your post

Man, I remember seeing her playing Smash with her boyfriend in tournaments, she was actually pretty decent, her boyfriend was insanely good, though.

She didn't deserve any of it, she was a nice girl, and that death still pisses me off.

didn't he post here and/or Sup Forums?

She died at one of my favorite venues.
Sad and scary my dudes, she didn't deserve to die desu

>she didn't deserve to die desu
you never know

o_O