en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brittonic_languages
reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/63dfyp/irish_nationalism_subreddit/
rte.ie/news/2017/0402/864620-refugees-rosslare-france/
africaresource.com/rasta/articles/african-roots-of-ireland/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Bob's Burgers

>tfw no average irish gf

Fuck Dara

I'm annoyed I didn't find out how good Bob's Burgers was until this year.

FUCK YOU

proud londoner

Me on the bottom left

How about the Japanese domestic league?

What do you Irish think of this movie

The first 4 seasons are good. They aren't awful from 5 onwards but I feel like they should only have about 13 episodes per season as half of them feel like left overs

He does look like he could do with a turban.

>standing and almost blocking the person behind you
Very rude and poor etiquette.

Errrrrm

That could work either. That might your best bet for obscure teams like them. If you want some real quality I suggest you search for your favourite team on Deviantart.
Didn't you ask this yesterday?

>Deviantart
I don't want to die of cancer before I kill myself, thank you very much.

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-39492187

the absolute STATE of universities

>Another remarked "a real [Black Lives Matter] ally would've wrote something poignant instead of this ... attempt to look progressive".
>Commiefornia

I wish I got into uni.

i wish i didn't.

>watching a Japanese AI girl learning English on Duolingo
Yep, this is exactly how I wanted to spend my afternoon off.

I'm sitting at home drinking the beer which I wanted to save for tomorrow and I'm still not sure whether I like it or not

I wish I could go back

Realised that even if I got a job, a gf and my own house I'd still be the same hateful miserable person.

Went on a trip on monday

My post made you realise that?

No but that's the most I did this afternoon.

Me on the right.

>tfw got accepted into uni but didn't go and have been a neet since school

Why didn't you go?

sperged out

A lot of people feel like this until they attach themselves to a partner they truly care about, have a child or have a pet they're very close to. At that point it doesn't matter if you hate yourself because you can love someone or something else and motivate your life purpose for keeping them happy.

Getting a partner's the problem.

>At that point it doesn't matter if you hate yourself because you can love someone or something else and motivate your life purpose for keeping them happy.
Is it not said that if you hate yourself that you will find it impossible to build a relationship with others?

Need a MAMMY to do yokes with

>she'll never hug you from the side and have her breasts gently rub against your ear

Then get a pet, there are cats and dogs in shelters right now who will be put down tomorrow without a home. You'll be saving a life, giving them a home, giving them a family and your new buddy will think unequivocally that you are the greatest human on the planet.

Yes but it depends on the reason for your self-hatred. Love is something learned and if the reasons are feelings of low worth in the eyes of society it can change your perspective to understand that you are capable of being loved in the eyes of another. It's very hard to continue believing you're a complete sack of shit when someone cares for you like that or depends on you.

>It's very hard to continue believing you're a complete sack of shit when someone cares for you like that or depends on you.
Does that not feed into the theory that love is merely a situation where two people are deluded in each other's favour?

Romantic love, sure

youtube.com/watch?v=25T0cbTcgVA&t=48s

They wouldn't let you in?

>They wouldn't let you in?
No. That's what happens when you've only studied a combined two hours in your entire life.

Out of curiousity, how would you describe your political beliefs?

Right-wing extremist. Depending on my mood.

Thought so

Mammy still isn't home.

make your own tendies

I can't.

Go get a spice bag

Dutch are spamming the catalogue lads.

Meme food, taste fucking awful

Fuck sake lads - I'm addicted to Ritalin. As if my life isn't fucked as it is

Reminder that Ireland is a great nation and it suffered enough from the crooked teeth baboons.
I'll stand on your side when the time has come.

Thank you Merkel.

Reminder that both Krauts and Anglos have been the worst oppressors of European peoples. Don't act like you can claim moral high ground over Anglos when you both have damaged the fabric of the European continent over and over again.

Some time ago I inquired as to the Origin of the Picts. Someone here told me they came from Spain. I continued reading my book and it told me they came from Scythia (a history of ancient alban William fobes skene) ...an article I read said they originated from scandenavia (ancient.eu/picts/) of the two sources mentioned the former appears more accurate but dated. The latter is not as reliable of source but is more modern. Thoughts?

FOY

They're either

1. brythonic celts who wandered north and became hill people
2. gaelic celts who wandered off into scotland and became illiterate hill people

either way they became gaels

look they are probably indo european in some sort and probably celts, they weren't literate and we know little about them but they're irish for all intents and purposes

Mate of mine fingered her outside an underage disco in Carlow once

>Brythonic celts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brittonic_languages shows ?Pictish as a subdivision of the Brittonic languages if that's what you're referring to (Brythonic languages).
>gaelic celts
also referring to language, but, if you're implying they came from the south then why are all their stone carvings found in north eastern Scotland?

roman invasion probably seperated them from the south and they never bothered to move back/other people took their place

God I feel awful today, now my head hurts for some reason.

reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/63dfyp/irish_nationalism_subreddit/

few of the righties on this general should read this thread, might get your heads screwed on straight then

its almost like not going to university means you aren't exposed to leftist propaganda

No really mammy where are you it's late.

*blocks your path*

I'm putting a tenner on it being Bill the Butcher or whatever that yank on /éire/pol calls himself as the lad running that subreddit. Wouldn't surprise me if Ceann Comhairle and the other namefags there have accounts there too.

10 MILLION FOREIGNERS

SOMEONE SAVE US LADS

Can guarentee I will NEVER give my vote to the Green party in the future

Fuck, I would usually throw the Green party a preference because I support renewable energy and environmental protection, but that's fucking madness. Not only that, but it flies right in the face of their green credentials; more people = more environmental damage.

Bunch of fucking virtue-signalling prats.

Or that the uneducated resent the educated.

I don't think they meant bring in 10 million people, but rather bringing our total population of both Irish and foreign up to 10 million.

Still pretty fucking disgusting because they obviously mean 3rd world shitskins

Cheers for the reminder lad, calling my dealer now

He's right, we have a very low population density and could comfortably support a population of 10 million.
Note he said island so that would include the North so it's a plan of sustainable growth of both the local population and immigration which would be fantastic for Ireland growth.

They don't want to bring in 10 million, but they want at least 2 million shitskins coming in if we take the current population of the island being about 7 million and we increase whatever is hare by 1 million via reproduction by whenever they want the 10 million here. They'll play some shit about climate change affecting sub Saharan Africa the most and why we need to save the people from Somalia, which is why we have to cater for the 10 million.

Fuck that I like being a rural nation that should be solely sustained by steady native population growth, we dont want to be a crowded mainland european nation

That man is a big fat meme like any other fringe lefty.
Also,
>muh water

In case you haven't noticed rural Ireland is dying due to inward and outward migration killing rural populations.
This is the internet age, living in the middle of nowhere is no longer viable and nobody wants it.

Rural Ireland isn't dying at all, maybe isolated areas in the west sure but rural ireland is fine and comfy

>inward and outward migration
it's a problem but still rural ireland is alive

>internet age
>living in the middle of nowhere no longer viable
In what way? I live in the middle of fucking nowhere and get 50mbit 4g internet probably faster than most fibre connections in a town, hospital's half an hour away, lack of services in my little village sure but still 15 minutes drive/townlink

>nobody wants it
most people living rurally like it, I sure as fuck dont want to live in a miserable commie block in dublin paying out my hole for rent and being stuck in traffic for 10% of my day

Villages and small towns across the country are dying, particularly the midlands. Gardai and post offices being removed, churchs closing due to priest shortage, the pub scene is dead and college education is practically mandatory for school leavers now. Nobody stays in a rural area after school nowadays unless they're inheriting a farm. Populations are dwindling dramatically.

*emerges*

There's literally never been a catholic church been shut down in the past 10 years I'd be surprised if you could get an example beyond "talk" that there'll be shutting them down

>pub scene is dead

alive in well in basically every rural village I visit, it's mainly their only outlet

>post offices

a loss, but lots of people do it online these days etc. so understandable

Fair enough lots of young people have to leave but plenty tradesmen etc. who are young stay and work rurally, lack of jobs in rural areas has always been a problem and the solution isn't to move everyone into big urban areas the solution is to support rural areas more

rte.ie/news/2017/0402/864620-refugees-rosslare-france/

Ah yes very impressive

imagine the ordeal these poor people have been through

give them 200 a week and a free house right away!

>only 200 a week
They can barely afford bread with that you nazi.

>2 million Muslims

Troubles 2.0 All Ireland edition

Persona 5 is really good, lads.

No word about where they were from just straight to refugee application office. Refugee is the new buzzword for making illegal immigration legal

How do you know when you're an alcoholic? I drink too much and when I drink I often drink til I puke, but I don't feel like I'm being pulled by an addiction.

>not wanting to give away taxpayers money no questions asked
Bit bigoted of you, lad.

makes me wonder, if I snuck onto a boat to a less shite country could I claim refugee status

probably not, because I'm white.

>being wh*te
Fucking Drumpfkin.

increasing the numbers of people living here doesn't solve any of the problems this country faces, especially with how highly skilled our workforce is and how high the wages are

africaresource.com/rasta/articles/african-roots-of-ireland/

You sure about that?

T H I C C

This picture really confuses me.
Why is that delivery vehicle delivering a chainsaw in the direction it's going in when the sign clearly says no delivery vehicles beyond this point? What will happen if it crosses the point?

It's reversing.

>amazon still haven't shipped my order

Fucking cunts I cancelled it and going to gamestop

Just woke up.

Posting this before someone else does.