I'm halfway through this and while it's fun it's honestly pretty bad and I wonder why it's gotten praise...

I'm halfway through this and while it's fun it's honestly pretty bad and I wonder why it's gotten praise. It's like I'm watching a clockwork orange remake that's targeted at reality tv/videogame consuming millennials.

Just keep browsing and posting and stuff while you watch. Maybe get some more snacks. Then talk about how you didnt get it for months to come.

/thread

You must be over 18 to use Sup Forums

you can understand this an still recognize it as using tacky devices like the direct to camera narration and realize it's also not saying anything particularly interesting about it's theme

Keep liveblogging, it's really insightful

haha epic thread op

First post best post.

People who shitpost while watching films should be holocausted. You're almost as retarded as the idiots who text while watching a film in theater.

Refn got pretty shitty after the Pusher Trilogy.

You've just been filtered

you should be banned

>every film is a treasure you need to experience fully

get a life

ITT: autists freak out and have no arguments

You're doing great!

t. sarcastic redditor.

ITT: OP keeps making himself look more and more retarded.

I've actually offered 100% more discussion about films than anyone else here. No one has said anything insightful about the film, you have all just criticized my viewing habits.

still watching. pretty much expecting this to end with him in some cell and the whole audience being in his imagination or something equally hacky and cliched.

>>every film is a treasure you need to experience fully
God forbid someone on the film and television board care about films! Everyone should watch films on their iphone while shitposting and eating snacks!
>get a life
>ITT: autists freak out
That's pretty rich coming from the autist who can't go 30 minutes without shitposting on Sup Forums.
>have no arguments
Why should we post arguments when you've never provided any? "lol it's just A Clockwork Orange for video game players" isn't an argument.

Psssst, user. You should WATCH a film before discussing it and expecting your opinions to be taken seriously. This is basic stuff. Really poor showing today. Sad!

question, i know he's flacid but is that really supposed to be 'huge' like the girly said? I don't think so cause my dick is basically comparable to that and I'm just a regular guy.

no but mentioning it's shallow reliance on hacky devices and giving an example is.

boo hoo people do and you can either talk about the film when it happens or you can bitch like a child

there are films I watch different ways, this is how I watch this one. I actually make my own films so you can fuck off if your lazy ass thinks you care about film more than I do.

>I actually make my own films

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh lord, I bet they're cliched film student garbage. Post them, I could use a good laugh.

>you can either talk about the film when it happens or you can bitch like a child

No middle ground like waiting for it to conclude, huh?

POST EM OR SHUT THE FUCK UP

nice argument reminds me of joker memes

I'm not about to do something so silly. It's not like you would have anything interesting to say considering so far no one is even capable of talking about the film I made this thread for in the first place.

that's a middle ground how? are you stupid as hell or what?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just curious, who are your favorite filmmakers? Which filmmakers inspire or inform your own work?

man who's never been in a fight detected

Christopher Nolan, problem?

Rough talk from behind the computer

Nice shitposting. Don't be such a pussy, post your top 5 favorite film directors.

The fact nobodies mentioned that it's based on a real person is pissing me off