Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,
So how many of you are normal fags?
My buddy told me to do this shit and I guess rip me...

You need to post the template so that Normalfag Chads can play and feel better about themselves in your bait thread OP

Most normalfag are not very good with photoshop, and they wouldn't be able to shop out the red marks.

me i'm hella normalfag according to this bingo.

Yeah you right, my bad. I just thought people would be able to use google and shit.. Forgot people don't know how to use it

meh... was in shape when I was younger

Seems like the few I'm missing don't make sense

The 4 i didn't check i would have if you had asked before I had kids.

Chad here

Still a fucking loser

You see OP the normalfags are feeling better about themselves already while the while the old school Sup Forumstards are becoming sadder and sadder.

Isn't it wonderful!

Normies gtfo REEEEEEE

eh, its something

Hello

You got a point man, sometimes I see all the shit that gets posted here and laugh to myself about how easy some of these were to do.

I tried so hard and got so far

y'all seriously need to take some drugs.

Slashes are kinda

My life's pretty shit

REEEEEEEEEEEE

NORMIES GET OUT

What do I win?

You had a 1 year relationship but didn't lose your virginity?

A prom night with a date

im insane,,, luckily i drink and take drugs which help me sperg less when im in public

oh ya, not a normalfag

Yahtzee

Hookers count, right? Otherwise I'm just like.

Normal shit of normal people

>My family and only my family on new years and birthdays, and sometimes not even the former
>forced into job from student debt after dropping out after 3 months; quite job as soon as debt was paid

Well then. Gunna go mill myself.

k

fuck I forgot one...

If only that didn't also come with a jail term. Or do I get to go back in time for said date?

We're crossing out ones that do apply to us, yeah?

I'm doing arrrritte. I'm not fat but far from in shape. Definitely an alchohic which is where the beer gut comes from. Although when drunk (which is often) I find it pretty easy to strike up conversation (until I get too drunk and embarrass myself).

Maybe at milling school you can get a date for the prom

winrar, least normalfag here

I'm a loser, I know...

Well, at least I'm winning at something.

do i kill myself now or later?

rip me

i'm fine with this

Haven't done 2 of them. Never picked up a girl from a bar cause, standards, and 10 friends will come to my funeral. Nowdays I have maybe 2 friends.

close but still in race

We should form a club, maybe call ourselves alphas, the rest can be betas.

looks like I'm safe

pepe gimp stamp -2

Shit, I'm married and I'm still a giant sack of shit.

Normies can't believe their eyes...
kek

Congrats. Please accept your passport to Kekistan.

Actually that was me confirming I did it right.
More a case of Kekistani not believing there are so many normies on Sup Forums.

I'm not even alpha. This is my face from a faces of Sup Forums thread about an hour ago. I just know how to talk and use alcohol to counteract my shyness.

Oops, forgot to post pic. This should be mandatory on these threads. Common /bros/ reveal yourselves.

Looks like I'm normie as fuck gents.

I don't feel normal.

Same. I was the dude with 3 squares filled. But get ready for the summerfags. We're gonna have more normies than ever.

I feel like all the oldfags are the Kekistani that legit are NEETs.
Been here for about 6 years and I do prefer to see a fellow normie every now and then just to make sure that there is some sanity in the world left

F U C K I N G N O R M A L F A G S

n-normies get out

I'm not obese but I'm definitely not in as decent shape as I was when I was younger.

Don't give a fuck about drugs.

Don't give a fuck about going out on weekends. A beer at my house is good enough with me.

>This should be mandatory on these threads. Common /bros/ reveal yourselves.
Anonymous for a reason "/bro/"

Post face faggot

Eh. Lots of hits but no bingo

o shit waddup anons, where were you guys hiding

I'm fat-ish and don't like bars, and was a loser in High School, but I have a GF, a job and a ton of friends.

Meh

Still a normalfag

Not great... Not great indeed...

i blow

Fuck it, why not. Last time i posted I was told to Kill myself because I was mixing Jaegermister and Ever clear. Glad those days are over.
Also OP here

fuck

idek anymore desu, fampai. I should just commit sudoku

If you're in college and have friends that can get you laid, you can knock out 10 of these in a single night.

Puss

reply to your bingo boi!!

Is Me

it's funny because I hate Sup Forums, but I come on it anyway for the anonymity

Am I normal yet

I like it too, But sometimes I still say fuck it, not like anyone is gonna create a fake profile and steal my life and shit

Not bad

lol why didn't you go to prom, fuckin' nerd

What the fuck is this shit? Mine as well put shit like breathing, walked at least once, or drank water.

alright faggot you got me i'm not actually one of those so-called "robot" users but then again no one is it's all just ironic shitposting.

Whelp might as well just kill myself now.

Not bad user, just buy some booty

I just wanna see your face kitty, I didn't need all that

Girls get infatuated with me for some reason.

I want to die.

Good thing I decided not to make that Twatter account...

My high school prom date decided to go with her boyfriend a couple of days beforehand.