How does Sup Forums core work?

How was this list made, was there a vote that determined what albums were Sup Forums core and sub mu core?

If so when will this list be properly updated,or if it has been updated can some one give me the new mu core chart.

If this list hasn't been updated, there should be a change soon, because stuff like art angels should be in sun mu core at this point, this list is out of date.

art angels wouldn't be sub Sup Forumscore, too many people are vehemently against it. not a good enough album imo

Only the top part is Sup Forumscore . Read the title of the chart

I'm aware of that but I still think the list could be updated, more stuff could be added to sub mu core at this point, and I'm wondering is this an official chart?

the chart would be considerably worse if remade at this point. It would make us look bad lmao. I think this chart serves well for the end of the golden age of this board

I don't remember if the original chart was voted on, but yes it has gone through many of threads over the years with people giving their opinions on what should change. Not really votes, but just people giving their arguments for what should change, and the tripfags in charge of the chart deciding what should be added or taken away. I forget the name of the guys who would update it. I vaguely remember one of them having "potato" in their name?

a board
made
entirely
of
newfags
what went wrong

-a poem
by
rupi
kaur

Basically this I remember a bunch of stuff like Kenny g were on there at one point all the way at the top . It should stay like this . It's entry level anyways. Gotta start somewhere

probably this
however there are not many good albums in the sub mu core and mu core parts

sub/mu/core is mostly shit, art angels would fit it
Sup Forumscore is mostly good

fit in there*

there are a few different versions of the chart already

>sub-Sup Forumscore is mostly shit
not really, even Visions is waaaaaaaaay better than AA

>>sub-Sup Forumscore is mostly shit
>not really
wrong

>even Visions is waaaaaaaaay better than AA
wrong

/r/music leaks again

damn, strong argument you got there

see

what? I just don't think that A.A. fits in well with the quality/popularity of the rest of sub-Sup Forumscore. just said "wrong".

most of the first two sections is about as meh as Art Angels

> just said "wrong"
you did the same fucking retard

I disagree, a lot of sub/mu/core is really good, like WBNR, F# A# infinity, TAoN, VCN

okay, I was wrong then, sorry mate

>a lot of sub/mu/core is really good
imagine being this pleb

>WBNR, F# A# infinity, TAoN, VCN
a few good album =/= most of it isn't meh

>trying to fit in this hard
wew

what would you say is a bad album from there?

other good albums:
>OKC and In Rainbows
>HANL
>Both Nirvana albums
>Sea Change
>V : D : C
>Dummy
>Twin Infinitives
>Yank Crime
>RoC
>Both MM albums
>TGP2
>Goat
>Millions
>Exmil
>LTIY

I liked around 95% of those albums before I even started posting on Sup Forums

>OKC and In Rainbows
>HANL
>Both Nirvana albums
>Sea Change
>V : D : C
>Dummy
>Both MM albums
>LTIY
you're proving my point >Exmil
yikes

It's a matter of opinion on the general quality anyways. AA just wouldn't fit given that it isn't well-liked enough.

tame impala, car seat headrest and yeezus are also not well-liked enough
and most of Sup Forums never listened to Twin Infinitives to like it, not even mentioning how difficult it must be for them to like it considering how many pop albums is on there

well that's just 3 albums, doesn't really justify putting an even less well-liked album on there, especially when Visions is already there

>an even less well-liked album on there
how did you measure it?

>Visions is already there
so? there are 2 death grips albums on in that section

only*

a pig
in a cage
on antibiotics

>how did you measure it?
my experience on Sup Forums, i've seen much more hate for it and much less praise for it relative to those other three albums
>so? there are 2 death grips albums on in that section
both of which are consistently praised. Visions is enough to represent the amount of praise that Grimes gets on the chart

>'I don't know about samefags' the post
hello newbie

AA praise always tends to have the same writing style (although I wouldn't use that as concrete proof), so there does seem to be some samefaggery there. any proof that the other three use samefags?

also
>Visions is enough to represent the amount of praise that Grimes gets on the chart
it's not enough to represent reality
art angels is way more discussed on here than most of sub/mu/core chart, even considering samefags art angels is always well discussed on this board
it's not about how good an album is, it's about how popular it is, since most of those albums are mediocre at best

it's confirmed that there are samefags on both hate and love sides in the grimes threads

>since most of those albums are mediocre at best
in your opinion. most of Sup Forums would say otherwise
>art angels is way more discussed on here
in a negative light way more often than in a negative one in my experience, although I might be missing a lot of the praise

The very first original chart (which had no electronic section btw) was made by a tripfag called Sup Forumstang-clan as a tongue in cheek joke to see how much of a bunch of sheep the board was passive-aggressively annoyed how everyone droned p4k and circlejerked over the same shit all the time.

Since then new users have missed the joke and treated it like a bible, expanding on it.

huh. relatively new, didn't know that. I'm just glad I never fell for it, although it does suck when I see a chart in a chart thread that just moves the albums in Sup Forumscore around.

What am I looking at here?
Are these what you think should stay/leave?

>X on Dopesmoker
pleb opinion

Sleep is the vaporwave of blues rock

what the fuck does that even mean? if you mean they slowed it down then yeah, but that's not a bad thing

I'm assuming, Star is he likes it, X he doesn't.

X is the Y of Z is a terrible argument that is absolutely meaningless and is only good for tricking people that don't think into agreeing with you. This "argument" triggers my autism like none other.
That makes the most sense.

WOW FUNNY THIS THREAD DEVOLVED INTO CANCER AS SOON AS GRIMES WAS MENTIONED

I WONDER IF IT IS BECAUSE OF GRIMES FANS? NOOOOOOO COULDN'T BE

the fuck mate

why is WYWO in p4k-core if p4k never reviewed him?

Pitchfork is the only other place Sup Forums goes for opinions besides Fantano

this is the most beta chart I've ever seen

And rateyourmusic