Can any of you tell me why the fuck you love feet so much...

Can any of you tell me why the fuck you love feet so much? I really don't understand the appeal of sucking on dirty toes and yet you all love it.

Here's this poor asian girl is forced to drive around town with a camera on her feet, all while you sit naked in your gam3r chairs.

youtube.com/watch?v=fpRhf_2sf-o

Why???????

Also, footfag thread, because you obviously want it anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RN1Nb5f0smE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sounds good to me

because feet are hot?

subbed...thanks user

except they're not

lol

Maybe it's jut not for you to understand because it's not something you're in to. Why do you need it explained to you? Move on with your life and go fap to something more 'normal' or whatever.

Did you just leave a friend's house beacuse me and my buddy where having a conversation about this before he left

because foot figging is immoral. duh. jeebis said

maybe OP is ashamed of his fetish

so on a more serious note here, are there different variations of foot fetishes? Like do some people enjoy rough feet vs soft feet or whatever?

this is a really good place to ask. thanks!

Well OP, actually despite your beliefs, I'd rather they be clean. I may love feet, but dirty smelly ones are not my thing whatsoever. Bathing is important.

have you ever tried a dirty one though? for srs. shits hot

It's a trend like vore. An exclusive club based shit preferences.

This extends into my personal preferences in general, but basically, I like soft petite girls in general, so feet would be a part of that preference.

have you always liked feet?

i'M more into pedal pumping

No. Not into dirty women at all dude. Fuck dude, sex with water involved is a thing I really enjoy so I mean like you can see how obsessed with cleanliness I am.

dirty sole

I think I was like 14-15 when I got into feet. Beforehand I just liked tits. Still do of course.

so like driving feet only? like in the OP videos

tops

Ugly ass feet

if you say so

God I want to cum all over those toes.

want more?

Sup Forums is the containment board for shit fetishes. Feet, loli, trannies, etc.

All you have please. I'm diamonds for them.

Do those feet belong to you user?

she has a lot of videos of her feet!

youtube.com/watch?v=RN1Nb5f0smE

not mine, belong to a girl I knew

well what did they taste like, user? don't leave us hanging

MOARRRRRR

Ah, I see. Only girl's feet I've ever gotten pics of is now an ex, so while I'd dump them now, kinda got rid of them because she's a cunt.

Her and I had a short thing and she was totally cool with foot stuff. They tasted great, better than anything else. sucking her toes was my favorite part

I am truly jealous. I want to stick my tongue in between every one of those toes. I bet they tasted incredible.

Nice. What happened between you two?

do any girls actually like their toes getting sucked? they always tell me no :(

we met in college, both graduated, lived on opposite sides of the country, just didn't work out

any more interest? thread died quick lol