Family fap thread

Family fap thread

more OP

more of her

nigga what the fuck.. some people, man..

stop fucking about and show me her pussy

I wish i could but im too busy raping it

more pics

Daughter

That's not her faggot

Nice.

What a hot little bitch, mind if I cover your daughters slutty face with my cum

I want to grab a big fistful of that hair and look deeply into her blue eyes.

While fucking her.

Fucking do it, if I'm not going to, I want to see someone else do it

flapjacks

Daughter

Right? This is how I feel about my daughter. I want to watch her get fucking used.

Exactly. If I can't be the one doing it then I definitely want to see if first hand. Though, I'm still holding out hope of fucking her myself.

My biggest fantasy is getting her drunk and having some guys play with her. If they got to fucking her I'd gladly blow a load across her face.

I would absolutely fuck her while you sat there and watched.

Pound her from behind while pulling on that thick hair, turn her around and get on top of her in a mating press and plowing her pussy, and finally getting her up on her knees before dumping my cum all over her face.

... and then going for another round with her.

How would you use my niece

That would be fucking amazing. To watch her getting fucked so hard, and not being able to do anything about it, looking at me while it happens. I definitely wouldn't be able to stop myself from at least making her choke on my dick.

This dude knows what's up. How old?

She's 19

Any bikini pics of this filthy whore?

You would be completely welcome to. I would keep fucking her while you enjoyed her mouth, telling you all about how great your daughter's pussy feels and how snugly my dick fits inside it. And soon after cum hard and just let it all out inside her.

God damn what a little cutie. Next time she's at your house give some friends a call and have them grab her on the way out. They can take pictures of them beating, raping, and humiliating her and send them to you.

Unfortunately not, I only have a few from her laptop
Anything else you'd like to do to her, or have done to her? God, I wish she was here right now.

Bump

Cousin

I'd probably be staying at your place all day just to fuck her. Over and over.

Fucking her in your bed, plowing her cunt hard and fast and making her scream while our bodies slap noisily together.
Making her ride me in the middle of the living room floor in reverse cowgirl, my arms around her and my hands grabbing her tits while she bounces up and down on my dick.
Bending her over the dining table and pounding her hard, making the table and anything on it rock as I use her cunt.
Turning her pussy into my own cumdumpster as I cum in her again and again, until her used hole is overflowing and my cum is running down her thighs.

Wow I fucking know she would love that, even if she didn't at first she would by the end. She's be craving even more cock in her already overused pussy.
FUCK, I wanna fuck her bad

She's nice an ripe op you should inseminate

My aunt looks like phoenix marie

I wish i could

What happened to her face?

Heh. The thought of her own dad stepping in to fulfill that growing craving is pretty damn kinky.

Can you blame me? I never ever thought I would feel this way with her as she grew up but Jesus Christ I'm craving her so bad. I know she would love it, too.

My sister. ....

any nudes?

Holy shit she is nice, bet you've spilt a few loads to her

Moar

Yeah feels weird tho and no nudes just what she posts

Can't say she isn't fuckable as hell. Wanting to put your dick in that is entirely understandable.

And damn, that dress...

cousin

Don't worry if it feels weird man, she's fucking hot, would be a waste not to shoot for her

God I'd put a collar on her and rip off her cloths and lay her on the bed. I'd force myself inside her so it hurts us both and then I fuck her till she cums and cum on her chest.

Kinda hate how much i'm into my older sister...

Cuck thread

It's definitely going to happen day I swear, and it will be the best fuck off her life. I just hope it's sooner rather than later

Pretty

Why man she seems nice

just feels fucked up ya know?

Sister

thanks! she's such a cutie

Can't say I do. A hot girl is a hot girl, regardless of relation type.

should I try anything with her then? Idk I feel like only bad things would happen

Bump

Nah. Just keep her as your go to fap material

already done haha

Good man, she's fucking gorgeous, more?

I fap to my niece. She's 19 I'm 26. She's hot and her ass is diamonds. Yoga pants on holidays are becoming too much

plenty! What do you like about her?

Her body is quite nice, but more than that she seems to have a really pretty face

yeah it's a great combo. Cute and sexy

Anything lewder?

best I've got is bikini :/

Works for me, man she's got a stunning bod

yeah i know drives me crazy

this shit is retarded. I'm not related to any of these women.

How many times have you fapped to her?

Then post one you are

Definitely lost count at this point

she looks like Christopher from The Sopranos.

Good answer haha, she's going in my pile btw, no way I can pass up shooting a fat load to someone so hot

Some of these others are cute, but this girl is unbelievable. Well done.

i'm glad! exactly what she needs

Thank you heres another

She definitely needs that glorious fucking ass spanked hard man, how do you control yourself around her