Hey Sup Forums, could we get an old fashioned feels thread? I just got disowned by my family...

Hey Sup Forums, could we get an old fashioned feels thread? I just got disowned by my family, and really could use some shit to make me sad.Thanks for putting up with my faggoty ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bve_yzIlNp4
youtube.com/watch?v=GmHzsXO1EZg
youtube.com/watch?v=zbmJnzafhtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why'd you get disowned

Gonna bump this thread for you OP. I lost my feels folder a few months ago when my laptop died, but I'll dump what I have.

Things will be alright, anons. You just have to remember that for it to get better, you have to make it better. Don't leave it up to chance.

I'll be your new dad. Would you like to be my son?

lol no gf fgt

Sad kitteh

Bump

I'd share something with you guys, but it's no where near as severe as what some anons are going through tonight.

I didn't need to be reminded of how empty I feel

share it with us, a problem is a problem no matter how small

We aren't good enough, OP.

Just not good enough.

>go into the grocery store
>see spiderman sitting in the rice section crying
>holding a bag
>Uncles BEN's

youtube.com/watch?v=Bve_yzIlNp4

bumping for op. been hit by the feels hard lately as well

Every thread.

Thank you user.

I've just been very lonely for the past few months. I've stopped playing vidya almost entirely because it just makes me feel lonely, even multiplayer games. It just really bums me out. I just kind of browse facebook for hours, talking to old friends that I live far away enough to make hanging out impossible.

I used to find solace in vidya, now all I feel is depression and loneliness when I play. Even when I play with my best friend, it just doesn't feel right anymore for some reason. It's like something is gone and I don't know what it is anymore.

Talking about this makes me feel guilty as fuck. My problems are a drop in the bucket to some anons here, and I really, really hope it works out with you guys.

Was going to fap but I started overthinking shit and fucked my mind up so now I'll just get shitfaced and feel with you guys instead.

your the fucking faggot who got his little sister pregnant arent you

>t got disowned by my family

did you get caught fucking the family dog?

No he got caught browsing Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=GmHzsXO1EZg

There you go OP... something that you will never have again

Got caught fucking you little sister?

Getting disowned sucks, I have been before as well. What gets me down lately is that I keep having dreams of my ex to this day. We broke up years ago. I've had a couple relationships since then but for some reason my subconscious likes to give me the big middle finger before I even start my shitty day. feelsbadman

What you described sounds a lot like depression. Loneliness, loss of interest in your hobbies, etc. If this is new to you the best thing you can do is not let it fester. Believe me I was trying to deal with it on my own for about 5 years and my life is just fucking empty now. I only just started going to therapy and it will take a while to unfuck what I did to myself but you should consider the same. Everything just feels hopeless to me so don't go down the same road I did.

Man I've been having a shitty week. I finally got a 3 day weekend off my job and I got nobody to hang out with. My friends live out of town and the only one that lives in my neighborhood has been getting high and acting like a faggot these past couple of days.

Weed was supposed to open a door to funny ass adventures, instead it turned him into a lazy cunt.

3 days about to go to waste with me just getting drunk by myself. Fuck life man, this shit is so lame. Fuck everyone else too.

Stop fucking your 17 year old sister

Oh shit, should be glad they didnt run his ass out on a rail

Fuck it... HAVE ANOTHER ONE

youtube.com/watch?v=zbmJnzafhtA

>Weed was supposed to open a door to funny ass adventures, instead it turned him into a lazy cunt.

no kidding

Same thing here, all my friends are inside either getting stoned to shitty music or playing vidya games in the dark. Spending another lonely friday night on Sup Forums

That's the weird part. I'm not depressed at all, but when I play vidya, I am. It's been his way since the spring semester started and I thought it was due to the workload, but nothing has changed.

I guess I'm finally growing up since I've been in college, but I certainly don't like it. I would just like to be able to play video games and be happy while playing them.

>be me
>gf leaves me
>descend into hardcore alcoholism
>handle a day for about a year
>manage it. down to getting blackout drunk once a week
>get multiple jobs
>take on more and more hours
>have not had a day off in over 8 months
>tired all the time
>no friends
>no one to talk to
someone fucking kill me already.

It's just fucking stupid, we used to get high as shit and go to music festivals or all you can eat buffets, then we had to quit for a while for work. We recently started smoking again and I was excited as hell to get those moments back but instead he gets high and goes to sleep or masturbates till he passes out.

Fuck man.

it's called "growing up"
It sucks.

You can talk to us. It's no where near the type of social interaction that you need, but we're still here for you man.

Hello fellow alcoholic

Maybe pick up another hobby and spend less time playing vidya so you enjoy it more. I'd still get checked out for depression because those are two very common signs of it.

I haven't smoked pot for 6 years.
Back then it never made me lazy, I wanted to go places or interact with people

Oh man here we go.

i dont even know what to talk about. I'm tired of being around. I've alienated everyone. theres no reason to stick around anymore. i probably wont kill myself, because im too much of a pussy to die, but i don't want to live. i just want to sleep, but i can't even do that. I havent slept more than 4 hours in the last two years.

OP doesn't share for shit, no fair.

Selfish cunt wants us to make him feel better when most of us have it way worse in a daily basis.

Your parents disowned you?
My parents are dead.

Exactly, it opens up a whole new world.

I guess I just need new friends, it's just annoying though, everybody on their 20s seems stupid and lame, rap music fuckboy types.

But then again, I'm the one drinking and getting high by myself, so maybe I just don't get it.

All of my this.

Can definitely say I don't fall in line with the fuckboy stereo type. Not sure how this generation spawned this new type of player character, but it's terrible. Here's to getting drunk and high alone

I feel you. I like getting drunk and high alone though. Mix the two and you can think of some crazy shit.

oh shit, it's Friday?

The dubs on the trips pic makes it so meta it hurts.