Sup Forums, boycott or pirate Netflix for greenlighting "DEAR WHITE PEOPLE" tv series

I created the new petition that boycotts Netflix by canceling subscription (or pirate), for approving "DEAR WHITE PEOPLE" television series for exclusive streaming programming in executive producing and distributorship.

ipetitions.com/petition/boycott-netflix-dear-white-people

Here's the teaser trailer "Dear White People" for the theatrical version.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uag2G0J6iqw

See NY Daily News article on announcement of airing this racially aggravating (anti-white, pro-black grievance and white guilt-tripping) program.

nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/dear-white-people-series-order-netflix-article-1.2626989

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Contact-Netflix
youtube.com/watch?v=YwOjQEww-iw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You sound gay and your shits all retarded

Pic related is my newly composed letter to Netflix HQ to be sent by snail mail.

WikiHow on how to contact Netflix:

wikihow.com/Contact-Netflix

Blacks and SJW make for the worst possible combination.
youtube.com/watch?v=YwOjQEww-iw

e-petitions are what lefties do and they are useless anyway.

It's red pilled to make money off of SJWs while in reality keeping them contained inside their basements.

Netflix is helping us out with that. So long as they don't advertise it to me, it's fine.

OY VEY i wonder who is responsible for this

>Simien

He's renamed himself to bait people into calling him an ape?

>mfw all I watch on Netflix is WWII in Colour when I go to bed
>mfw this shit didn't show up in my suggestions

>mfw Netflix knew I wouldn't be interested in it

I take it no one ITT actually watched that movie and just got triggered by the title.

It mocks black supremacists and social justice just as much or more than it does actual racism.

The main chick spends the whole movie spinning the 'white people are evul' line, being considered nuts by most of the cast and then the movie reveals she's got a good relationship with her white father and is mainly just doing it for attention and because she's insecure.

I swear to fucking god, Sup Forums is just anti-tumblr at this point. Most of you cunts won't even consider reading or watching anything you think might challenge your world views and just automatically declare it verboten and trying to get it banned.

Might as well just declare a safespace and get it over with.

Pic related.

>It's literally taken this long for you fuckers to realize Netflix is garbage SJW pandering
>Not Jessica Coal Burner
>Not the censorship of any rape scenes in moves/TV
>Not orange is the new dyke
>Fuller House of degeneracy

For fuck sake Sup Forums

canceled netflix 1y+ ago, due to jews
canceled spotify due to swedish

pirating works best anyways, back there again and sigh jewtube. Need to disconnect from that jewish service and use a confirmed non jewish and non swedish replacement

They're allowed to make it, but they also have to air "Hey Niggers" and "I Poo in Yoo, Loo"

Allow your enemy to expose themselves.

The rejection of the radical left has only begun to come to a head.

>I take it no one ITT actually watched that movie and just got triggered by the title.
>It mocks black supremacists and social justice just as much or more than it does actual racism.
>The main chick spends the whole movie spinning the 'white people are evul' line, being considered nuts by most of the cast and then the movie reveals she's got a good relationship with her white father and is mainly just doing it for attention and because she's insecure.
>I swear to fucking god, Sup Forums is just anti-tumblr at this point. Most of you cunts won't even consider reading or watching anything you think might challenge your world views and just automatically declare it verboten and trying to get it banned.
>Might as well just declare a safespace and get it over with.
>Pic related.

Yeah, I remember how well the boycott star wars thing worked out too. This will totally work.

oh

wait

this

My subscription is shared by five people so I can't.

>Whites
>Allowed a safe space

I can't wait for you to move out and experience the real world.

im not really interested in niggers opinions on race related issues.

>I swear to fucking god, Sup Forums is just anti-tumblr at this point. Most of you cunts won't even consider reading or watching anything you think might challenge your world views and just automatically declare it verboten and trying to get it banned.
This is what happens to all communities with stupid people in them. Getting past cognitive dissonance and viewing other opinions and views as possible seems to take a three digit IQ.

And then the jews buy it once it takes off the ground :)

Man, it sure is good I don't watch jewllywood films!

>He actually watched it

C U C K

>The main chick spends the whole movie spinning the 'white people are evul' line, being considered nuts by most of the cast and then the movie reveals she's got a good relationship with her white father and is mainly just doing it for attention and because she's insecure.

I had love film before it became amazon. Cancelled it since it had shit shows on it and the streaming service was slower and of lower quality than streaming illegally. I even told the daft fucks that in an email.

The fact that I could get good quality streams of nearly anything I wanted without paying meant that if they wanted to keep a customer then they needed to step up their game.

>paying money to stream tv shows and movies

Found your problem

Rhodes university is so deeply under the influence of social marxism that there is basically an MK Ultra like program underway.