OAK: Crabtree and Cooper both active vs. San Diego
DET: Lions CB Slay aggravates hammy, exits Week 15
CIN: Vontaze Burfict cleared, back on the field

wrong thread dumbass

>MIN: Adrian Peterson flops, loses fumble in loss
>IND: Gore totals 115 yards as Colts impose will

Kek

Go Chefs

>Andy Reid doesnt understand how to use timeouts in the last 2 minutes so when he finally has some he uses them in the worst possible way

It's much better for the Chiefs to have no timeouts in the 4th. Besides, whens one time this season you seriously can remember a timeout benefiting the chiefs? Because most memories I have of timeouts this season is the Chiefs horrendously fucking up after they're being taken.

boast dem

>Loins winning either game

top kek

I believe now

An Andy Reid without timeouts is a better Andy Reid.

Thanks for getting the most retarded one out of the way before someone else posted it.

Agreed, probably my biggest pet peeve with Reid so far. It was the same in the Tampa game too.

>raidniggers out of the playoffs
>mfw

>people are actually surprised at Candy Reid's clock management

Did you not watch the playoffs last year?

Giants shitty offense kept it a close game

Dallas shitty defense will keep it a close game

Loins always have a chance in close games

Dallas/Green Bay shouldn't be hard in all honesty.

I think the chiefs work better as a team on the spot, removing Andy Reids bye week meme magic, but most of the moments that I remember the chiefs doing really well in were in those continuous plays where they were getting shit off fast without any stops.

I think the players get cold after a time out too, like the last 2 timeouts of the game. You could tell the timeout before the Titans TD gave them much needed thinking time when the Titans were out of timeouts and probably wanted one.

Then the FG one. I guarantee you if Reid didn't take either of those timeouts the Chiefs win the game.

>Giants shitty offense kept it a close game
It really wasn't that close.

That's what I think too. They're great at momentum and pacing, other teams can't keep up with it, slow them down and we go flat too quickly. Seen it now, seen it forever.

I'll still take that fast-paced team over a slow and steady one like Oakland. Most of the better teams aren't managed the way Reid manages us, while I think we can still win it all with that style, we're going to have to make adjustments in the future. Considering we were this close to knocking off New England, I think we'll just have to do more going forward

>the playoffs will unironically have the raiders, lolphins, titans, chefs, busc, failcons, gints, and loins

Godspeed Chorgers

>Furry

Can we all stop pretending that the Cowboys are good now?

Titans are elite

/nfl/ apologize right now

>Lions winning out

I'm sorry

Friendly reminder chefs are still the best in their division

So when the Lions miss the playoffs, will Jim Caldwell be fired

Good game my friend. See ya in the AFC Championship. We'll get you next time

Remember when yuo all laughed when I said the Titans would go 10-6 win the afc south and that mariota would prove he's the g.o.a.t. qb in the NFL

Yes. Daddy is coming home!

I'm still laughing.

>winning the AFCS
you have 6 free wins every year

>Best in their division
>A relatively good division
>Still can't finish off titoons who are a "meh" team in a shit division

Really jiggles the head noodles.

People laugh because you say that every single year.

Xth for ruining Detoilet's only meme

I'm so god damn nervous

Mariota didn't have the best game but he managed fine enough. It was Matthews that we couldn't stop.

matt patricia would be a nice daddy bear for a twink

It's kinda funny really

>Raiders are hyped as a great, explosive, solid team
>lose to the Chiefs twice
>Buncos are hyped as a hard to beat defensive powerhouse
>lose to the Chiefs
>Chiefs proceed to lose to teams like the Toxins and Titans

That's football I guess.

you should be. the cowboys have play nobodies and your team is a nobody

>post yfw Brock Osweiler will have 2 suerbowl rings after getting benched

>Shit talking Kansas Shitty cucks rekt
>$(ers getting their boipussys fuccd
>Cleveland
>Iggles queers on suicide watch
>Gnats Day of the Rake'd the Loins
>Ledrian Peterson and the city of flops
>Cowshits about to get fucking destroyed by the Busc on national television in primetime

WEW top 5 week of the season so far.

please don't fuck it up, buscs > durty burds any fucking day

they won 1 game in the afc south this year 7 wins outside the division.

Are the 49ers as bad as the Browns?

What's your dream Super Bowl match up?

Or maybe the Raiders, Broncos and the Chiefs just aren't that good.

Titans always have a chance at going 10-6. They've always just been missing a good qb

It'll be a game for the ages friend

That's because Mariota wasn't going for any runs, watch out for playoff mariota, I guarantee you'll see him run a lot more when he has an offseason to recover

Texans game we just weren't in it desu, Titans game was all on Reid and timeouts.

>Xecucks
>beating the Rasm
>accomplishment

wew lad

>lions vs texans cause they've never been

>@NFL_MEMES

Me too friend

Friendly reminder that the chiefs are definitely still going to the superb owl and the raiders are still missing the playoffs.

Chiefs vs. Rams

>Semen's passes
ahaha get fucked Denver Donkeys

If there was ever a year for a shitbowloff, this is it. I really really want to see a playoff with the browns, naners, jags, rasm, burrs, aints, and tardinals. It was be an incredible sight.

No one said it was an accomplishment.

This

The problem is that he actually made improvements this season. But he still can't coach a big game to save his life.

>deflecting this hard

You have to go back

>Chokeland

That Texans game was the only game all year long that Houston had a healthy Watt+Clowney.

LGTSS
>TYBC

any owl that doesn't involve
>pats
>buncos
>stealers
>xehawks
>gay bay
>gnats

also 2 of the chiefs starting OL were out. I'm a toxin fan and I know that was a fluke win

How does it feel to know the Chiefs are going nowhere and are going to lose their first game in the playoffs and I am going relentlessly talk shit to you every single time I see you posting like the faggot you are.

how is brady allowed to just stand there like a statue and never get punished for it?

Except I'm not a Seahawks fan, that's why I posted that picture of the embarrassing le us 12's tranny, you absolute fucking retard.

DUDE RUN IT UP THE MIDDLE ON 1ST DOWN

I have no reason why the Lions kept running it.

>Raidniggers
>Playoffs

At least we'll be playing football after January 1, kek

Were you surprised that a man named Cooter ended up playcalling like a pussy?

Especially with Jenkins injured. You would think their """""""""""""""""""MVP"""""""""""""""""" QB would have been throwing.

Hold on to your panties because we're headed for crab legs winston vs big dick marcus in the Owl.

This. Enjoy losing to the chargers raidniggers.

That's nice. I'm not a Raiders fan either. You are literally the dumbest tripfaggot in /nfl/.

CONGRATULATIONS TIKI AND SNEAK, YOU'RE NOT THE WORST ANYMORE!

Filtered.

>Raidniggers
>The City of Derek Carr

Didn't the Chiefs lose the game immediately after the raiders giving them the Division back two times in a row?

First to the Buccs and then the Titans?

I really hope this isn't indicative of playoff success

>Chiefs beat the raiders and lose in Divisional round

Please dont happen.

HIS FINGER WAS HURT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Looks like the refs are going to try to keep denver in this one as usual.

t. can't take the bantz

If Stafford ever wants to win a SB, he has to come to the Giants.
He could be Eli's heir.

Oh wait, buccs was much later then the first raiders meeting.

Sorry high on smeth right now.

WE DID IT LIONS BROS! !!!

I understand mate, that Smeth hits much harder than normal meth

They won 4 in a row after beating the Raidniggers in Oakland, but try harder

lol says who?

>I'm planning to win
how is that bold

He's a bandwagon queefs "fan" what did you expect? Just ignore him and wait to meme on his faggot ass when Smith Smiths and Reid Reids and the Queefs get rekt in the playoffs.

It's not "bantz" when you're being an imbecile, Nico. We've talked about this before. People don't dislike you because you're a Queefs "fan", they dislike you because you're stupid and act like a total faggot.

I think what I was remembering was the Chiefs only led the division for a week before giving it back to the raiders, at the Buccs game, and same happened with the Titans here. If that didn't happen I'm seriously fucked in the head.

>mfw the Cowcucks lose tonight and next week and the Seahawks get the #2 seed
>mfw the Cowcucks bench Dak for Romo and he chokes like he usually does this time of year.

Dont be, we're gonna dun goof it

>Typing 387 characters responding to a trip giving them the attention they want.

Noice job m8. Gave Nico the attention he likes.

BUCCS AND GIANTS ARE WINNING THEIR DIVISION BY THE WAY, CAP THIS.

>this owl matchup isn't actually impossible

What a weird year 2016 has been

no shit because you're a toxin fan

you're a fan of a terrible fucking team a fan of shit a man that eats it with a grin because every team from Houston has fans that eat shit up

you're not pathetic spectrum to this league you will never be anything that is what it means to be a toxin fan

>counting the characters

You're right, my bad.

>Copy text to character counter
>Remove the post numbers
Takes 2 seconds.

Just how assblasted are you? It's OK dude, most of the time I'm not being serious with my posts. I'm just posting asinine things just to trigger you faggots and it's working.

I'm just laughing at how miserable you could possibly be, getting so offended by my shitposts and now using my name whenever my team gets a misfortune. In fact, I actually enjoy your salty tears.

well friend, you are certainly on some kind of spectrum :^)

>having a character counter up
why?