It's a DC will fuck up the best source material episode

>It's a DC will fuck up the best source material episode
>let's make batgirl strong and not forget to include a fgt friend
>thanks for coming Kevin Conroy

Should have just re-read the comic, poor Alan Moore, WB must fucking hate him

Moore hasn't given people much reason not to. You just know he's generally insufferable.

Will you fuckfaces shut the fuck up about this faggot superhero shit already. Nobody on this fucking board is over the age of 25 I swear it.

shut the fuck up, millennial

hey grandpa, go find a fucking park bench or something

Shut up cocksucker, go discuss your favorite boring french film about religion and assfucking on /r/ faggy foreign films or whatever

>Mark Hamill drops constant hints that he really wants to do The Killing Joke
>WB never makes The Killing Joke
>Hamill Retires as the Joker
>WB offer him The Killing Joke
>Hamill brings the Joker out of retirement specifically to do this
>Phones in his performance
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Surprise! The Killing Joke has always been a trash story.

easy there Baitman

The Killing Joke is an extremely atmospheric, short and surreal book. It's unfilmable, unless you get a very creative and visual director to adapt it as an online short or something.

He didn't phone it in man will you fucking stop. The script was atrocious. Timm was the one who phoned it in, it's not like Hamill had any control over his shitty lines.

And the batgirl batman fight/sex scene was just ridiculous, of all the stupid shit in the film you choose Hamill?

op here, hamill was the only good thing about this imo

Hamill's lines were mostly in line with the original comic. He delivered an utterly flat performance.

>baitman returns

>batman & robin

>capekino memes

Aside from the stuff calling BvS a masterpiece, that post isn't even wrong.

hola Reddit!

>Author claims the DC Cinematic Universe is now going to try and ape the MCU by having execs swoop in and stuff them with focus-group generated quips to appeal to the lowest common denominator

>"hahaha, look at this idiot"

>Suicide Squad's narrative is torn apart by the studio by forced insertion of pop sings and jokes from a reshoot

>Justice League trailer is just a montage of horrible jokes

I don't get what point you're trying to make. Aside from the stuff claiming BvS is a masterpiece, why is he wrong?

why would any reasonable person go on reading after the first line?

The Killing Joke wasn't even a good comic.

He's "retired" from the Joker 4 times in just the past few years.

>reading things is hard

Sup Forums is dead. this is 9gag, i swear. there was a thread about how robert downey jr. is awesome.

just stop

it is when it's cringy af

Fuck off

The animated film felt like a fan film filmed at an empty parking lot.

This attitude I don't get.
Moore seems nothing but a nice old man in interviews and interactions with fans, but because he has the integrity to divorce himself from the company that screwed him over, going so far as to give all of his film deal royalties to the artists that worked with him, he's "insufferable". Or were it his comments on the infant culture superhero comics have created and his regret in playing part in that which got to you? I love comics, but the man has a point, there is a worrying loss for kids when adults snatch their toys away from them refusing to grow up, or at least to the point in which it has gotten to.