Itt we post our first game we beat alone and we judge each other. I'll start

Itt we post our first game we beat alone and we judge each other. I'll start

Shamelessly self bumbing with second game

I have it and still haven't beat it, I get to lvl 8 and just quit.

Mine pics related

I beat this in like 91 or 92.

yea, sure, ok, but did you beat it without someone else telling you where to bomb to open dungeon 9?

No.

Not op. I did and no book or download site told me

maybe you underestimate the times. Back then we only had 1 or 2 games, so we played the fucking shit out of them. I've bombed every single bombable space on the map.

i was first to nail the quad spin backflip!!

fair enough
i was that spoiled kid with 5 or 6 games, and one of them was Bubble Bobble. that shit was the most played to be honest

I have definitely beaten off to this game when I was alone.

I wish I could say I won, but

Panzer front was the shit back in the day, this and Defcon 5 were my first I think

This. I still don't know why people think someone had to tell you. I watched a friend play this shortly after we left highschool in 2003 and he never needed help. It was his first time playing

Sm3

Yes i did took me 5 yrs gfy

I beat it when i was ~7 or so. I really didn't beat any other game till i was like 11 or 12, not sure why.

You jelly faggots?

I never beat Pitfall
but THIS was one for the ages

Not really

Raiders of the Lost Ark on Atari 2600

How did it end? I stopped after lich king.

I can't remember but it was probably pic related (and I was probably5 or 6 years old).

I had this but didn't beat it until I was 10 or 11. Definitely more challenging than Kirby, especially if you're not a cuck and don't use item 2 to skip the platforming.

not only that, but I assure you op didn't do the second playthrough.

>how did it end
Blizzard cashed out

>Kirby's Adventure
god that game was fucking great
must have played through that like 1000 times not even exaggerating

That piece of shit. I had that when I was 4 or 5. I remember my dad asking if I liked it and i tried to explain how bad it was

Second play through was years later so yeah but first was in 92 93

If it's 2D then it's shitty. Nothing old that is 2D is worth playing.

It took me about a full year to beat it.

Sorry no pics on this piece of shit
>goonies 2
I was proud

Nice.

Nice one. I can honestly say I never made it through the final dungeon when I was a kid.

Anyway, mine was Ducktales when I was four.

This shit right here.
Still my favorite zelda

Wish I could tell you OP, but I'm 35 and have spent my life suffering through a severe depression that has caused me to forgot or otherwise have a hard time recalling things.

I do remember playing games on my atari using a black and white screen at an early age, and I know beat several games. It's the same with NES and onward, I played a lot of things but can barely remember them now.

Of worthy note however, I do remember sitting down and spending an entire day once to beat this piece of shit pic related game. Eventually managed to get to shredder and stomp his ass with Don.

Judging you, but positively

suikoden 2, r8 m8

damn.
if this was a nostalgia thread, I'd have lost right there.

sadly, I never owned a copy, so never got to actually finished it ~ 5 years ago, playing on emu. (with backup savegames)

that, Adventure and
were about the only non-shit, winnable games on 2600.

Great game

>POS
>ET
no

Op here Water lvl always killed me

If you love one of the worst video game of all time that's ok

Great fucking game.

Op here. It cracks me up that kids think this game is super hard because the 90s lol

Just rebought on steam for chip n dales

You fucking did not. That game was stupid long and really, really hard at the end. Those fucking teeth monsters scared me shitless.

Why is jarred foggal running from teeth?

my niggas

Anyone ever play this gem?

Wow, you know the devs didn't give a shit about the casing when the cover has four raphaels on the front.

Rescue Rangers was sick too. I might have beaten before Ducktales but it was definitely with two players.

Are you a retard

Fat kid named Chuck homer in every time

Oh fuck! That game was deceptively hard! That feel when you end up as a human!

Battletoads

There was some weird licensing dispute around the turtles. A lot of merchandise had them all red for the initial release

First game on my first console. I played it to death.

I wanna say it is half-bait. I'm more meaning the masks than the weapons.

found out they were over 11 years old.

Not as good as I remember but I still love it

Yeah my fav game. I was maybe 10.

>the original tmnts had identical bandanas you faggot

Used to love that game.

Oh shit, it's almost as if I didn't obsess over the franchise I paid attention to when I was less than ten years old. My bad, bro.

This my dude. Watched my mom beat ff1.

Me 2
Mine was gold

I guess I'm a kid of the times but the mask was a big story when this came out. Nintendo power had a story about it. I bought it at funcoland

Kek. My thoughts exactly

Then u would also like

>ff1
god tier

Ages was aight, seasons was trash. Still nothing on Awakening, Majoras, Ocarina, or Past

And it was all a fucking dream.

Weren't they all gold?

Hail Satan! Your mom sounds cool.

Nope

I must be seeing it through nostalgia. Even though I have most of my childhood games, it's one of the few that disappeared over the years so I haven't played it as an adult.

J play that m game alot win i was just a kidn if i m remember i never beet it

judge me

Man, my grandma used to get baked af and whoop my 6 year old ass at Mario Kart. She was the coolest and I wished she was still around. She got me into my first real RPG. Love you, grandma. Based as could be.

Pic related, one of the games she played and got me into.

No shit. All the ones I ever saw were gold. Looks good in that shitty black cover

Nice.

That's mine too. That fucking dragon on the first Wily level was rage-inducing. That, and running out of Crash Bombs for the wall boss.

I personally loved that game as a kid. I'm just surprised you didn't beat Link to the Past first like most people.

I briefly played this with a friend when I was very young and was hooked. Spent years trying to remember what it was. I always thought it was Monster in My Pocket but no one had ever heard of it.

Good taste. I'm playing through the original Jap version right now. It's aged very well.

Turns out the only grey cartridges were from the rerelease, and are actually more rare.

Great game. If that's your first, you made a good choice and the end is pretty hard if you don't min-max.