Hey fags

Hey fags

Has anyone ever had any luck with meeting a bitch on craigslist? All the posts look like scams to me, like they're written by people who can't speak english properly. What's the deal? Any CL win stories?

I've used Craigslist a few times. Once I fucked some chick who wanted to get high. Once I fucked a couple. And once I found a guy to have a threesome with my wife

Is there a way to weed out the fucking string of shit fake posts?

literally nothing but bots in my area.

i even tried posting myself, and you get nothing but bots trying to bait you into posting CC info. it's fucking nuts.

wish there were a better site for straight fuck requests.

I met my wife on Craigslist 10 years ago.
But that was 10 years ago. I wouldn't bother now.

Seems that way here too, what a shame

Basically anything that asks for you to reply directly to an email is spam. They are almost always gmail addresses in my area

Damn, thought those would be the legit ones. I thought it would be easier. I'd use tinder but i hear that's shit too and i also refuse to make a facebook account.

Yeah me too. Would be nice if tinder made it so you can sigh up without facebook but oh well. Whenever i go on craigslist i always put something in my post for them to reply with a specific subject title. That way i know they actually read my post and it makes weeding out the spam a lot easier

you have a lot of luck with women actually replying and hooking up?

Met a chick in Jacksonville FL. I posted an ad that I was a taken dude looking for a chill female who was hopefully taken too so we wouldn't feel the need to fuck. But also made it clear that I like to flirt. Sounds very specific right? Well I got a "match"

Next day I got an email from a chick claiming she just moved to Jacksonville a few weeks ago and was staying with her sister who had been here for a while. She had a bf and everything. We talked for 2-3 weeks and it was great. Swapped nudes almost everyday, late night sexting and shit. Only met up twice but never did anything.

Just a success story for ya. Good luck.

cheers, solid win

Met a girl on CL, was damaged and fucked. There was nothing you couldn't do to this girl. I would fuck her in public rest areas and if any nut hits the ground she wouldn't mind licking it off. When she told me her actual age after seeing her id I had to cut off all ties. I do miss that fuck tho. When I say anything..I mean anything....i had to delete all her videos and pictures she tried to black mail me to papa

Yeah but its like needle in hay stack rare. Often i get working girls replying, get enough wins to keep me coming back

to much aids in my city. i wouldn't fuck with 2 rubbers on.

Just say you're 6 '2

Yes, once (we still fuck to this day), Complete whore, massive tits.
Swear it was a fluke, she answered by ad. Never had any success ever again though, and recent attempts have been a complete waste of time.

kek, fuckin brutal

guess i need to just post my own and hope for the best. Gotta make a new craigslist account, i dont want them seeing shit that ive sold

Your best bet is to spend some time writing a good ad. Make sure your ad stands out from the hundreds of others that are looking for a fuck buddy. Be charming.

I've had success with two women. The first was a hot married woman who was looking for excitement. Petite. Hot body. I took her to a movie and she put her hand down my pants about half way through. I took her to a hotel and it was the best sex I've ever had in my life. She did a strip tease for me, then rode me for an hour or so, keeping me on the edge until I came. I fingered her until she squirted, then she blew me until I was hard again, and we fucked in five or six positions while watching ourselves in the mirror. We probably fucked for a good three hours, then she went home to her husband. We did that about once a month for six months.

The second success story was a single mom. She'd give me a booth call after her kids were in bed. She was chubby, and not super cute, but she had amazing tits. We only fucked a couple of times, but she gave the best blow jobs. When I showed up at her house, I'd play with her great tits for a few minutes, then go down on her until she came. She always came really quick. Then she'd repay the favor by blowing me for an hour. She was sooo good at blow jobs. I kind of don't even like blowjobs anymore, because I've never had another as good as hers. That was once per week thing for about three months. She started actually dating someone, and I the idea of sharing her mouth with another dude turned me off.

So I guess the best bet is to get good at writing some shit. Nice wins, gives me hope

Ive been on CL since July. Ive eaten pussy on 11 women, and fucked 4 of them. 3 of those 4 have been multiple times, including a 50 y/o milf whose husband is a quadriplegic. Ive also had about 1000 guys answer my ads and offer to suck my cock. Ive let 7 of them do it. Dont answer ads, every fucking one of them is either fake, or a real woman that is going to get literally thousands of responses in a matter of minutes, you will never get through. Put an ad up, dont respond to any that ask for your phone number, or that ask you immediately to email them at an alternative email. It will take a long time, like a fucking long time, but you will get real responses. I eat pussy maybe once a month, and I have ads up literally 24 fucking 7. I delete so many fake responses its not even funny. Like 100 fake to 1 real, probably less.

this is unfortunate news

What part of it?

100 fake replies to 1 real.. the odds are worse than i thought

Yeah, and like I said, even worse then that. Maybe only 1/3 of the real responses end up in actual meeting, there are a ton of chicks out there that just want to fantasize about fucking around on their husbands, a lot just like sexting over email and never actually want to meet, they just say they do until you force the issue.

fuckin lame