New wwyd thread

New wwyd thread

titty fuck and cum on her face.

wwyd?

Same

id love to lay her on her back with her head hanging off the side of a bed and throat fuck her while i watch her nice tits bouncing before blowing my load all over them.

WWYD

Wwyd

Rip off that top and shove my dick down her throat. then turn her over and anal fuck her as she screams

Wwyd to this slut?

Wwyd to her?

I'd throatfuck her till she was a mess then I'd titty fuck her till I came all over her

Wwyd

my ex. wwyd?

Fuck she's hot. I'd take off that top and suck on those tits until they get raw then fuck her until she can't take it anymore

Which one and wwyd?

Really cute. I'd keep her bikini on and dicksmack her tits with my throbbing cock, then titfuck the shit out of her.

Both and I'd play some video games. Those asians are good at video games right?

Sharing her on kik, user andilovelisasomuch

What would you do to this little slut? I think she needs a rough gangbang

Nice

I'd call up some friends to kidnap her and tie her up. we would fill each hole and take turns cumming on that little slut

painal

wwyd?

Left. I'd have her wear Leias slave costume while doing tge reverse standing position

Have her girl friends ambush her in her room, strip her naked, and parade her around before throwing us both onto the bed and filming us doing doggystyle.

Bump bost

Tittyfuck, and then pin her down and hit that pussy until I come right on her cervix.

I would slide up her body and press her against the wall, bending her forward and rubbing my fat cock up and down her pussy before sliding it into her raw dog and fucking her so hard and fast she's crushed against the wall moaning like a whore

21y/o wife, wwyd?

Wwyd?

I hope for your sake she had kids coz she's only gonna get bigger if not

Make a group to discuss her

Pin her down and lick all over that sexy belly, then tear off all her clothes and hit it from behind while holding her by the arms as she screams in ecstasy

omg more please

She's very pretty

I sneak up behind her and bang her head into the mirror. She falls to the floor unconscious as pieces of glass fall around her. I strip her naked and squeeze shampoo all over her body. I strip naked and splash cold water on her face to wake her up. As her eyes flutter open I shove the empty bottle into her tight ass hole all the way in. She tells and starts scrambling to get away but the shampoo has made everything slippery and she can't get any leverage. I kick her in the ribs and tell her to stay still or I'll kill her. She looks up at me terrified but stops. I grab her by the hair and lift her to her knees. I tell her to open her mouth. She doesn't do I slap her hard. She opens and I start throat fucking her. Once I've made her gag a few times I tell her to lick my entire body clean starting at my feet and working her way up. When she gets to my butt I spread my cheeks and tell her to get in deep with her toungue to be sure it's clean. Her toungue feels soft and warn and it tickles. When she finishes I spin her around onto her back and start fucking her pussy while biting her nips. Her pussy is really rmtight due to the bottle pressing in from the other side. I tell her to push the bottle out. She struggles but manages. Then I ram my cock into her ass all the way to my balls and fuck her hard. Finally I blow my cum inside her ass filling it up. I stand up and piss all over her then leave her like that.

what a dick you are. grow up, child

Left or right? Wwyd

Best ones gets an ass pic

wwyd? my best friend

Insanely cute and insanely ugly! How this can be? I'm not even sure if would or not!

I drug her and take her to my basement, strip her naked and tie her bent over a table. I set up recording equipment and wake her up. She starts screaming but I slap her across the face over and over until she shuts up. I start licking her all over starting at her neck and face. I work my way down her side's and her bsck. I get to her pussy and give it a food tounguing Sewell as her tight little butt hole. I work my way down her thighs, her calfs and her feet and toes. Then I get behind her and give her ass a good fuck making her squeal. Then I set up a sex machine behind her with a double dong on it. I position them at the entrance to her pussy and was. I lube up her holes and turn the machine on slow at first. The songs both penetrate into her pussy and ass. Her back arches and she cries out. But her cry was only half hearted. I can tell she likes it. I turn the speed up a little and get on the table in front of her. I make her suck my cock as her holes get plowed from behind. She's moaning with intense pleasure and is thrusting her ass out toward the machine. I grab her hair and throat fuck her until I'm about to blow my load. I go to pull out but I'm too late, I cum half down her throat and the rest in her mouth and over her face. She's licking all the fun up she can while she's crying out in pleasure. I sit back and watch her cum a few times before I decide to take a nap while the machines keep going on her.

Face fuck for sure. My dick wouldn't leave her mouth until I pull out to cum on her face

She would be perfect if she got her teeth fixed

would you continue using her body after you're done with her face? I'd love to watch you doing her

What would you like done?

Bump. Any interest?

Would do stuff.

Ugly bitches. And for the left one I'm not even sure it's a female.

cuck me preferably. both her and me would enjoy that

Lmao still think so?

I'd do the one on the right. Fuck her pussy til she cum all over my hard dick then make her suck it off until I blow in her mouth and she swallows it.

Of course I'd use her body. I'd bend her over the sink and pull her shorts down around her tiny ass, spanking her while she records a video for you. She would call me daddy as I slide my fingers into her tight wet cunt. You would just watch her face as I play with her cunt.

She is fucking perfect!

I would do so much to her... mmm!

very nice

not really a tiny ass. she is tiny in general, but that thing is huge
yeah, she has the perfect face
like what?

Wwyd

Then I'd smack that fat ass and spread those cheeks so I can plunge my dick deep inside. She do anal op?

Double bump what do we think?

yeah she does. loves big dick stretching her ass

Wwyd to my sister?

She invites me and you over. You don't know I'm there. Her and I get naked in the kitchen and she calls you in. You come in and I grab you from behind and force you into a chair. She ties you to the chair and takes down your pants. Your dick is hard from seeing her naked and we laugh at you. Her and I start making out In front of you. I push her roughly to her knees and push my dick into her open mouth. She sucks it and takes it as far down her throat as she can. She licks my balls and runs her toungue up and down my shaft. She looks at you and giggles at your throbbing cock. I bend her over on your lap and start eating her pussy. I lick her butt hole and suck on her clit. She's moaning and her legs are twitching from the ripples of pleasure. I stand up and move her around so her face is right next to your dick. She gives your nob a little kiss and then I plow my hard cock into her pussy. She grasps your thighs with her hands and starts moaning louder and louder as I fuck her sweet cunt. In her ectacy she opens her mouth and takes your cock inside sucking it. But then stops as you seem like your about to blow. You re not allowed to blow. She sucks your balls as I'm thrusting faster and faster and she's moaning louder and louder. She finally starts orgasming and she is screaming at me to fuck her harder and she's cumming all over my dick. Then not able to hold back anymore I blow my cum deep into her pussy filling her up. I pull out and my cum is leaking out of her hole. She turns around and sits on your lap, your cock going inside her cum filled pussy and she licks my cock clean.

oh man, this sounds so good, I'd love it. she loves dominating me like that, but doesn't give me the joyof kissing, sucking etc you listed. she's about complete control towards me

I get her drunk at my place. We start making out and get our clothes off. We're grinding against each others naked bodies and then you come in. You see us, she's too drunk to know what's going on. I motion you over, you undress and join us. You start making out with her as I start eating her pussy. You out your cock in her mouth and she's sucking you off. Then we switch, you eat her while she sucks me off. Then I pull her onto her hands and knees and we spit roast her swapping ends now and then. She's loving it and is groaning with pleasure. Then I pull her on top of me and put my dick in her pussy, you move behind and start fucking her ass. She loves it. She's getting her pussy and ass penetrated by us and she's loving it. Then we switch again so shes on top of you and I'm fucking her ass. She seems to have sobered up because she realises it's you. But it only turns her on more and she starts crying out both our names as we fuck her harder and harder until we both finally blow inside her.

You're very lucky then! If I had have known she likes anal I would've included that too!

do another one if you'd like to. I know I would love to hear it

No love for these sluts?

Wwyd?

Wwyd to my cousin?

I'll do another one now. Could you do one for the pic I posted?

Shy nerdy girl for your use

more?

lick ass