God she makes me so happy and i can't understand it...

god she makes me so happy and i can't understand it. I've never felt this way before; my favorite person was my dad for the longest time, but when he died when i was 13 I had nobody to care for anymore. This girl though. I might care about her more than I cared about my dad, and I don't even know her in real life. I met her on a minecraft server (both of us are 18, so that indicates something about the kind of people we are) and like I've been talking to her for about a month now and god like I haven't even actually heard her voice or seen her face but omfg I love talking to her more than anything else. She lives in Cali and I'm in Ohio, and idk if we'll ever fuck but just talking to her is enough. i think i'm in love but i've honestly not been close to anyone or anything since the car accident so idk if i'm actually in love or not but i think i am. am i being retarded in actually pursuing this girl or nah?

Pic related: it's her

OP here: she likes me back too.

eh, connecting with someone online is one of the best ways to find a real personality match. It sucks not being able to be with them in person but it's still rewarding as fuck, if it makes you happy go for it user

are online relationships a real thing?

>I might care about her more than I cared about my dad, and I don't even know her in real life

ur world gon get shattered and i dont mean in minecraft.

post more pics with less clothes

to an extent. Depends on what she wants as well

no

btw pic is of a dude.

"She" is a dude. I just hope you can accept that when the reveal occurs.

that's a tranny. would recognize the style of dress anywhere. trying to look feminine based on what they saw their mom wear.

>girl

thanks for the warnings hopefully I'll be ready when "he" inevitably reveals

I'd believe yall on the whole she's a dude thing if I didn't have her on snapchat and hadn't seen her face

young man let me tell you something...theres plenty of people in the world to connect with...you can use local dating sites...but i wasted years of my life on shit like this, fucking around with girls who were doing god knows what else when i wasnt there. a relationship where you don't have the ability to see the person every day if you want is a farce, theres no reason to do it in your youth. these days are valuable

people are very manipulative when they are weak or scared or lonely..a lot of people fall to that to feel loved

i don't want to agree with you but I know you're right

Be careful is all i'm gonna say. I was in a ldr for over 2 years and got shit on in the end. Just remember girls are "needy" individuals (assuming you are male and shes female). Don't expect anything. The harder you fall for her the harder it is to let go if something happens. Take your time man don't rush anything I know the happiness you are feeling.

Go for whatever youre trying to say. Have your own experience and dont take opinionated advice from people who may be trying to fuck you over. Just pursue like normal friends and post shit like this in /adv/

Tits or gtfo hahahaha

Sara? What the fuck dude!? How did you get this?

Then she cheats on you
maybe even with a friend of yours.
Heart breaks!!

Youre young get used to it.
you're welcome!!

-- Life

That's a dude

Similar situation here, met online and we've been together for 4 months now, we live in different countries but im going to visit her this summer and i hope we will love eachother even IRL. because we both agree that we are eachothers soulmates, she's basically a copy of myself personality wise and the most amazing person i've ever had the pleasure of talking with. So i say go for it dude, if it doesnt work out atleast you tried and experienced it, and maybe learned something for a future girl you meet. because even an online romance is better than being lonely.

I'm heading out to her side of the country this summer already to do some business so I think I'll see if she can meet while I'm there.

best of luck :')

Hey man, what do you have to lose? Go for it, but don't get too attached.

ok dude you're coming across as some kinda needy creep...chill the fuck out. She shits, pisses and farts just the same as the rest of humanity. online relationships are a joke, she swill shit on you and after a while you'll start looking for someone else to fuck...not judgin ya just stating a few truths...good luck to ya

I've been in a relationship for a year and a half now, with someone I met on a minecraft server. Its long distance, but we've visited many times and have plans to move in together soon. (Hes actually visiting me this monday for 2 weeks) I'm canadian, and hes in usa, so it'll be a little difficult but its going to work. He was my first bf, but we ended up fucking, so if it gets serious im sure you will too. good luck, i hope it works out for you!

do I care about her too much?

of course, though there is a lot of mtf online and in the gaming scene, and other kind of gender dysphoria, but if you fall in love with someone based on their personality, does it really matter?

i definitely wasnt like that the first few months, we hated eachother the first time we talked and slowly turned into friends. we were talking for over 6 months before i fell in love. but everyone is different so i cant really tell you

It's only been a month, wait a while and see how you feel in about 4 months. Also if you haven't seen her face or talked to her via skype or something similar it's definitely too early and you're getting too excited too soon.

i agree with this guy, skype is an amazing thing. start with voice, then do camera later

thanks for the objective answer I'll keep that in mind

Also if she refuses to let you hear her voice it's an instant red flag

I mean, you're probably getting catfished, but otherwise, go ahead and pursue that girl. Just be sure to post your results here.

good point

will do remember this day

Marty, you gotta hurry and make your parents fall in love or you will be erased from existance!