Would you race mix? If so, with what race(s)?

Would you race mix? If so, with what race(s)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TyDQs0ajxEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

I would fuck any race as long as they are hot but if I was fertile I would only make babies with an asian or white person.

Totally.

As long as it's not a Nigger/sandnigger

This

this

Exactly. I'm a white male but I would marry and fertilise an asian (or white, duh).

This. Had a dilemma with mixing with non-whites, but I've come to see asian as acceptable

my kids are mixed. so yes, already did.

I would race mix if the women would submit. No other reason to do so.

Which races?

My mom is a jew, but my dad is a goyim. Am i considered mixed?

Black and white

white/latin. they look white though.

Would mix with anyone, I'm not picky. The question is would they mix with a jew?

yah with those pale asians, they're the prettiest in the world imo.

they still got that lizard look tho

hmm true tho

All of them OP, all of them. Would love to do it with a white-skinned, freckled redhead though

I'm past that age but i have a daughter who's getting to that age and I'm ok with whatever race she wants.

What about mexican or negro?

With blacks because they have such huge advantages in society right guys?

Physically? Sure. Socially? Not so much.

red deer.

B-but affirmative action gives them advantages.

I'm white I'd mix with anything besides asian and pakies so my son isn't a weak baby dick faggot

She's actually dating a Mexican right now. They're definitely fucking regularly but she's on the pill. Probably not using protection. She showed me a snapchat pic of them both in bed peeking out from under the sheets.

Also, I'm not 100% sure on this one, but pretty sure that she also fucked a black guy when she was 13.

I'm a little uncomfortable, more so if you're talking about breeding and not just dating, but I go along with it because I pretty much spoiled her and let her have what she wanted growing up.

Only people of western European origin or Japanese (honorary Aryans). Anything else gets gassed.

Which race are you?
They would. Everyone loves jews, except nazis.

no. fuck off kike.

This site has a lot of nazi weeaboos, so funny. Hitler would have you gassed, I'm pretty sure.

>pretty sure that she also fucked a black guy when she was 13.

And know for sure she gave oral to one.

>Implying you're pure blooded.

I'm not, I'm white/jewish, but if you are over 90% x than you are x race.

Cute asian or hot latina

Sounds like she's a slut

Dude, you're a massive cuck. People like you are the reason white race is going extinct.

It's even worse than I said but I didn't know whether to share that much.

I'd fuck another race. But only have kids with a white girl. My kids would just look too weird/fucked up. I wouldn't want to curse a child to go through life being anything other than gloriously white skinned.

do it!

Pls share more. You can say anything on Sup Forums.

I bet this girl loves black men. Would love to see her fertilised by one.

I told her when she was 12 that it didn't matter what race someone was if she wanted to date them. There's a black kid in her class and he'd come up to me asking if he could go out for her. I made an arrangement that made sure she wouldn't get pregnant but it might have backfired. I should stop there.

Wow, what a cuck fairy-tale. Did you get to eat his cream?

No he didn't fuck my daughter but I did give a little in return for him stopping short of that.

Shut up nigger/cuck

I'll tell you the rest. Since I had to drive anyway, I told him that after the movie I'd pick them up and take them on a drive. Told him that I wouldn't interrupt if he was able to score with her long as it didn't get to fucking. Enough?

Salty white boi
Keep going cuck.

white, jewish, light-skinned latina

I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a black nationalist. I believe that blacks have contributed more to humanity than any other race, we were the first race,we invented the super soaker the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, whites are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the black race, white cock is just better at pleasing women.
The reason black women are turning from the cause and running to crackers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the black race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure black wife is my ebony godess, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big whíte master cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.
Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular white stud going in and out of a beautiful ebony godess. Try it once.

Nah, were just not into bestiality is all.

This is the truth man. It is already happening. Be on the right side of history.

He scored with my daughter in the back seat while I drove them around. He felt her up and then he got her to suck him. After that that boy and I kind of worked together a little.

Fuck off, niggerfaggot. I'm literally a blond haired, blue-eyed male.

Honestly I'd put my white meat in just about anything back in the day - I do really like South American girls and I used to love fucking Asians and stuff - but honestly everyone who isn't white is fundamentally underevolved/a complete monkey. So I chose a gorgeous blonde, blue - eyed girl of Anglo European heritage and I stick my cock in her perfect little white cunt every chance I get, we're planning to start having kids next year and they'll be born with the right coloured skin to have a good start in life.

The lack of empathy displayed by many of these posters is appalling. Saddest thing, they probably had this capacity before but lost it somewhere along the line.

Yeah, but you are an untermensch. Being white is not enough. You also have to be a high quality man, a force of nature if you will. Germany was allied with japan for practical reasons. You would mix with japanese only because you are a degenerate weeaboo and therefore an untermensch (subhuman).

Worked together how?

>muh blond hair and blue eyes

That didn't save a lot of Jews and Slavs from being gassed, y'know. In fact, the first use of Zyklon B was on Soviet POWs, many, if not most, of whom were blond haired and blue eyed.

Liar. Anyone can see by reading this that you're a /pol virgin that has nothing to be proud of so he brags about being white.

I am anglo-saxon as fuck.

Would not fuck:
>Blacks
>Indigenous types (native north or south americans, inuits, jungle tribals, etc.)
>East Indians
>Arabs
>Chinese
>Mongols

Would fuck, but not breed with:
>particularly attractive hispanics
>particularly attractive philipinos

Would fuck and breed with
>Any other kind of white including slavs
>Japanese
>Koreans

Helped set up some other opportunities for him and couple of his friends for similar encounters with her.

I would fuck anything, but would breed with:
> any kind of white
>almost any asian
>jews

Are you pro white genocide?

No. I'd talked with my daughter before she started dating anyone and told her that oral wasn't a huge deal since it wouldn't get her pregnant. When she went out with the black kid and some of his friends it was only for oral. Also if at any point she wasn't going along completely I'd have stopped it. It worked great at first but after a while he wanted more and I wound up making some concessions but she didn't get knocked up.

Basically I ended up helping him arrange for some situations where him and, on occasion, some of his friends had some fun with my daughter and she got to have a little bit of a reputation for that and for being good at it.

Black + Asian.
Body of a goddess, mind of a mistress.

Has your wife ever tried a bbc?

White or Brazilian only race that works with my DNA

What do you mean nigga?

From what I've seen only Brazilian or white mix make nice kids and shit

And which race are you?

currently mixing with a chink girl

youtube.com/watch?v=TyDQs0ajxEc

Half white and half Indian (dot)

No, she doesn't know about my daughter either. If there were guys wanting to come over to our house it had to be when she wasn't around. I know it's wrong but I ended up getting into it a little.

jesus christ that link lmao

Look nigger we get that youza horny massa but you gotta stop with the fantasies you fucking fag.

Let's just hope they don't get switched. Asian body + black mind = no no

East Asians, like Japanese, Korean, some Chinese.

Sure. The obvious one is asians. Pretty much fuck anyone if they were clean, into me, and I was into them. Only thing is I'm not putting a baby in crazy under any circumstance.

If she speaks in ebonics regardless of race that's an instant no. I would prefer my dick not fall off a few days later.

Indians are a part of the caucasoid race. Funny how they call themselves asian when they are more closely related to white people. There are russians in asia also, but they are not asian.

Why do we love asians so much?

Technically I might be Fijian so Pacific Islander cuz that's where my grandfather lived but he has like blue eyes and shit

I would gladly mix with pretty much any asian. And most latin girls, especially ones already half latin/half white.

Cultural imprinting, do you know it?

PS - IF you and your daughter are white, would you let her have a baby with an Asian guy?

yup

Honestly they're just usually aesthetically pleasing. I like asians for a lot of the same reasons I like real redheads. They're also exotic to us. A lot of asians are just as interested in us for that same reason.

Eh, not even, imagine your kids. If its an asian girl, she'll be, well, a little asian girl. If it's a boy he's a beta faggot.
I agree that you can see marrying an asian as acceptable but your kids will be asian

No blacks, No unevolved looking asians of any variety (e.g. some southeast asians, some chinese, most of india). Probably not certain kinds of arab as well. Some are just inferior stock that are holding back humanity as a whole.

Your kids will be eurasian. Also, not all asian men are beta faggots like you see in k-pop.

I see what your saying. But I think a large part of Hapa faggots just had shit fathers. Being an Asian male doesn't mean you have to be beta. Take Gengis Khan for example. Prime alpha male. Fucked so many bitches across Eurasia that today a ridiculous number of people are his direct descendent.

I see your point, but i still would not take the chance if it were kids from my priamry family. if I got one prgnant, then cool

met a gentleman on that website
we were having a nice time chatting
told him im jewish
lol

Almost quads nigga