Well Sup Forums it was fun but I'm gonna gut myself with this dull knife and be done with it...

Well Sup Forums it was fun but I'm gonna gut myself with this dull knife and be done with it. I've lost everything this past year and don't think I can keep going. Doctors keep putting me on pills etc but can't fix me, I got expelled from school and have rape accusations against me so I'm fucked regardless. I've been sick for long enough. I've been lied to for long enough. I'll see you all on the other side.

Other urls found in this thread:

all4shooters.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol shit OP that knife ain't gonna cut just calm down and think it over it ain't that bad

Oh. Well er..bye?

stream it or youre a confirmed faggot

bet you're gay.

this

>bye guys Im gonna kill myself

Wow so freaking original. I see these threads all the damn time it's so stupid? Do you think you're special? Do you think anybody here cares at ask if you kill yourself? Fuck off and post this shit on Facebook if you're actually begging for attention

Your hands look old, what grade are you in?

this

Unless you've been put back 17 years in school that's not your hand.

Yeah, if I was in my 50's getting expelled from school I'd off myself as well

OP here.

Any of you faggots ever heard of going back to school? I got laid off so I figured I'd get a degree.

Some bitch teacher says I raped her. I barely even touched her.

You've been put back for the last 17 years?

>barely even touched her.
Let's hear the story then

Okay so how are you going to get charged with rape then. Need some evidence to convict so what's the problem?

not saying I believe a word here just sayin

Aren't you a bit too old to wear such kewl rings? Your style suggests heavy drug abuse, which could explain flunking school at the age of 52.

Yeah... just do it.

Story, story, STORY, STORY!!

I managed to trace the picture to all4shooters.com

Good job OP. Get out of here.

Didn't teach to keep your hands to yourself in grade school eh?

OP goes silent. Lol.

Is he kill?

Antidepressants take a while to kick in dude, give it some time. I know you probably don't have much patience left, but if you know you wanna die, what have you got to lose? If I were you, I'd stay away from SSRI's, because they don't really make you feel good, just barren. Try Wellbutrin, or a similar drug. Also, if you're really gonna do it, for christs sake don't make it any worse than it's gotta be. Good luck to you man, whatever you choose to do. Sorry you had to come to Sup Forums of all fuckin places to try and find someone willing to care.

i like trains

where's the screenshot?

Not the same guy but if you look the dude at that site, he has the same hands. So it's most likely from there.

>Doctors keep putting me on pills etc but can't fix me

You have to fix yourself. They can give you a helping hand, but in the end it's all you

dude what? that's the flimsiest argument I may have yet heard on Sup Forums. pics or it didn't happen