Its happening again and there's nothing you can do to stop it

Its happening again and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Why would I want to stop it?

fuck the thought of another NYG/NEP suberbowl makes me hard

I would love nothing more than for Reeeli to expose this meme as "not-the-greatest" of all time.

Yes he's a damned legend, but being beaten by Feeli one more time will cement his legacy as just not the best.

How exciting..

Here comes the 3-Peat

Looking like another Packers lose to the Giants episode.
Usually the Giants come to our stadium and beat us but this year we might go to their stadium and get beat.

I will not watch 18-1 Part Three. Won't do it. I'll go to the movies on Super Bowl Sunday. I'll go clubbing. I will actively avoid the fucking television if I have to fucking see Brady vs Eli again. No more.

Impossible for giants to host a home game unless cowboys collapse and giants win nfcEast

>Peyton has his worst season ever
>wins the superbowl

Eli just copying his big bro

But if this guy wins the superbowl playing as poorly as he is then it just makes a mockery of the whole sport

Unfortunately not only is Eli a Manning, he plays for the Giants. The league bends over backwards to suck his dick.

>all the meme teams getting btfo
>feel bad
>realize ultimate meme game will happen at the owl
>tfw

nice

18-1

I'm convinced that Eli somehow gets possessed when he goes into clutch mode. It's like Jekyll and Hyde. How can he be such complete trash one minute, and so elite the next?

2 second apart. The universe confirmed his Autism.

The luck of his receivers, mostly. Do you think this one can pull off a miracle catch when it counts?

Will Belicheck fly in a harem of ladyboys and hunks to tempt ODB?

He's like that fucking Pokémon psyduck.

I feel like it's more of a slot machine type situation. I swear sometimes he even throws like he's pulling the crank.

>Do you think this one can pull off a miracle catch when it counts?

He just did tonight to ice the game vs the loins

Butler can take him 1v1 though. Not that OBJ is bad, he's the best WR in the game right now, but butler is just that good.. Although giants have a better wr corps this year tho

Wait but for the meme magic to work it must be an otherwise shit or unknown reciever making an amazing contested catch

In this case meme magic would correct itself by having OBJ drop the wide open game winning TD

Giants-Pats would end up looking a lot like tonight's Broncos-Pats game; battle of field position, no highlight reel shit, just slow grinding football. I think if the Pats-Giants Owl happens again, Pats finally put them to bed. Going 3/3 against an opponent is, IMO, the hardest thing to do in sports. Winning once is winning, winning twice is repeating the expected, with uncertainty being replaced by at least some degree of confidence, surely. But it's hard to keep you're head on straight when you've won twice, especially as an underdog and you're going in again as an underdog. I would also expect, incidentally, that the Cowboys would beat the Giants if they met in the playoffs for the same reason.

Gnats are FAR better against the run than the donkeys though

He was just thinking about what the Broncos were going to do for their extra point. He said he was happy, but he wanted to see what they would do for 2 points, iirc.

It would make me so happy for Brady to absolutely paste the giants in a 44-3 drubbing of a super bowl.

You fail at understanding how the playoffs work.

>mfw imagining Sup Forums's reaction if the Giants beat the Pats in the owl again

>muh 4 year cycle broken
>Coughlin gone

this meme isn't going to die until Brady or Eli retire isn't it?

The Pats beat them last time they played and their O-line wasn't anywhere near as good as they are playing now. They manhandled Von Miller like he was a kid.

>Giants in the SB.

My body is ready.

3li soon