Hey /there you pathetic losers I'm kind of bored right now...

Hey /there you pathetic losers I'm kind of bored right now, give me trips and I'll give you sad little maggots pictures of my godly feets.

Yes pls miss

bump

What a blow-pig.

what a fucking cunt

fuck you're so hot babe give us your soles please

>What a blow-pig

Bump please my goddess

I'd like to contact you and pay you through paypal for some foot videos humiliating me are you interested OP?

No loser I don't need your money just play the game or shut the fuck up.

bampp

what a fucking bitch lol

timestamp or gtfo

bump

Sure y not rollex but last time you posted you only delivered 1 picture of your feet then left you fucking cunt there were like 3 quads till the end of the thread.

rickrolling

I think you forgot something

Maybe I'm not a sad pathetic loser like you that spends his whole day in front of the computer?

stupid bitch not you again nobody cares about your stinky feet bitch

Hey our beautiful Goddess I'm so glad you're on here again please trips

Hahaha fuck off you little slaggy bitch. Timestamp or suck a cock you ugly whore.

Hey darling show us

Wow you're being serious. You fucking weirdo hahaha

tits or gtfo

I'm not timestamping shit loser, If you wanna play along go ahead however I will write the date and whatever on my beautiful soles then wipe it off to give a clear one for you losers, I'v been on here before you ugly house faggot, you don't believe beautiful girls exist on a shithole like this where all you sad pathetic virgin losers gather huh?

Winrar op is a fag and will not deliver

Fuck babe you're such a bitch but you're so hot :/ bump plss

timestamp or gtfo

Guys fuck this stupid bitch stop playing her games I'm sure one of you faggots saved pictures of her feets from yesterday deliver to us faggots so I can wank and go to sleep

Who the fuck are you calling a loser? You're the little slag that can't get enough attention irl so you resort to posting pictures of your shitty feet that btw i don't wanna fucking see. I oughta slap the shit outta you.

Another winrar but op is still a fag

This guy got trips and I'm about to go out and leave you losers dry, I'm not delivering anything anymore you're all a bunch of sad pathetic worms and you'll die in front of the computer, learn how to talk to somebody way better, smarter and more beautiful than you stupid slaves, bunch of fucking losers.

Why are you fucking brown
I don't fuck shitskins

STUPID UGLY BITCH UR UGLEYYY BITCH

Do you save all the pics from dick r8 too?

bruh somebody please post her feet pictures from yesterday I came and I didn't get to save them cause the thread got deleted, please my niggas I'd be really thankful

timestamp op.

Suck my cock you silly little girl. I'll beat the fuck out of you and anyone you send to "beat me up"

Bitch you are ugly and stupid stop coming around here if we're losers

Shut tier bait good job faggeuttes.

you look like a holocaust survivor cunt

I'd love to pull your teeth out and stamp on your stupid fucking face. Go die you ugly cunt you arnt loved. These freaks that wanna see your feet are fucking weirdos anyway.

nudes or gtfo op

Dude I'm sure someone has her pictures from yesterday deliver ffs

Where do you think op got the pic from you stupid fuck

Lol relax dude she didn't post this picture yesterday and she actually timestamped cause she was bullied into it kek, her feet are mouth watery bro

I just came to that ugly stupid face you're making dumb bitch, plus I have a palm fetish so I won anyways you can kill yourself worthless fuckdoll

Why are you the way you are? Samefuckingfagging this whole thread

one of you niggas post them bruh