Watch and weep Sup Forumsoys. This is what luxury looks like, you trap fapping, anime watching...

Watch and weep Sup Forumsoys. This is what luxury looks like, you trap fapping, anime watching, basement dwelling fucking degenerate neets. Just enjoying my $100 cognac in a $350 dollar hotel room. Don't be jealous.

Other urls found in this thread:

winechateau.com/sku1001704_MARTELL-COGNAC-VSOP-MEDAILLON-750ML?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Martell-Cognac-VSOP-Medaillon&gclid=Cj0KEQjw6LXIBRCUqIjXmdKBxZUBEiQA_f50PnJ8Z4j-7w8NKsec6y8JlyWASGnjElyGocyeDaSiUfAaAq4f8P8HAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>say he's rich
>need to go in hotel because too poor to buy house

Shitty bait

>fan, no AC

Enjoy your bed bugs.

>rich enough to stay at hotel
>he must not have a house
Solid logic faggot

And yet it looks like you clothes shop at the Gap...nice try.

Where's the naked bitches loser

Look at the size of this room, probably bigger than your house and you're worried about the fan?

What's gap?

Faggot who needs money when you have a waifu and crippling depression.

>So lonely and desperate for attention he posts his shitty hotel room on Sup Forums

B8

a kid store

Hotel= rich
>ok....lolz

Now if you were at a exclusive resort somewhere like a glass floor spot in bora bora that's different.
>$350/night
>luxury
Yeah....no. I will be spending that for an average week in San Diego and your cognac is pleb tier at best. Fag.

OH wow! you're able to buy alcohol and rent a room? I want to be just like you !

Yeah, martell vsop is shit. Retard.

It's only luxury when you can't afford it

$350 is in no way shape or form a lot for a hotel room... oh the irony, in "bragging" about "expensive" things, youre showing you are clueless about what nice things really are

>want to be just like you !
That's good k8d, aim high

lol
>dat fan
>drinking
>that shit bag
>that shit kettle and cheap wood
fucking hell user that is not worth $350 you got fucked over.

Martell ain't no $100 bottle.

>shoes on the coffee table
wow dude youre a faggot.

Vsop is. At least here

>k8d
so triggered you can't even write correctly.

>$350
That's pretty cheap really.

Then you paid too goddamn much:

winechateau.com/sku1001704_MARTELL-COGNAC-VSOP-MEDAILLON-750ML?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Martell-Cognac-VSOP-Medaillon&gclid=Cj0KEQjw6LXIBRCUqIjXmdKBxZUBEiQA_f50PnJ8Z4j-7w8NKsec6y8JlyWASGnjElyGocyeDaSiUfAaAq4f8P8HAQ

£38 in the UK
user you really should shop around, not just for your drinking but that room is shocking. Those wires, that table, everything, a fucking fan?
If you think that's luxury, well I feel sorry for you dude.

Go to sleep Matt

actually not impressed at all lol. this room isnt that big

Yeah, shit room. How much would you pay for it?

>tl;dr: "i had 450 dollars"

Truely, a paupers vision of wealthy.

Yet you can't afford to wash the cumstains off your shitty pants.

where is it? it makes a difference.

Ummm...yeah actually I do know what I'm talking about.
>get on my level plebs

True he's 100% a virgin

$3.50

£90
=
around $120

>that shitty fan
a descent room would at least have a/c

Not $350. I stayed in a 3 room suite on a protected floor that didn't cost no $350 a night.

Is that even opened or saving for an important day?

As someone who was once a basement nerd who turned his life around and now has a house, wife, kids and an upper middle class career I can tell you not a day goes by that I don't regret leaving my grandma's basement. The normie life fucking sucks.

I can afford this and I'm on the doll

How do you think he paid for the room?

lol, it looks like you broke in some person's house and threw your backpack to the ground. You then looked for their stash of alcohol. Not before you emptied their medicine cabinet. You cur, you.

It's about a third gone. Frankly it's not that much better than the $100-150/bottle versions. Was kind of a waste of money.

$150 a bottle....not bad.

Like double black then? Not very different to red.
How much was it?

Bitch you don't even have a seperate bedroom

>350 dollar hotel room
>has a fan because there's probably no A/C
>"check out this room size"
>literally a room that has just 3 seats, a small table and a bed that probably comes from Pottery Barn or IKEA
>100 dollar cognac
>fell into the "it's expensive so it's good cognac" trick
>Thinks this all means you're rich

Top kek.

Looks pretty lonely, I honestly hope you got some good friends to enjoy your money with

the furniture doesnt even match.

$240 pair

This bottle was about $900 - again totally not worth it. Would rather have a sip of screaming eagle.

>wall to wall carpeting
>luxury

oh kek

yea, thats what pants cost when youre an adult.

kek

Thanks, me too although I'm not very hopeful

That exact bottle of cognac costs about 30 bucks, you paid a 100 for it? you might be rich but you are also an idiot.

>drinking alone in a hotel room

100 aud

I stay in rooms in Vegas with bathrooms that big.

Like blue label vs. red label. Better but nominally I'm not going to pretend to have a chefs pallate i fell for the price tag meme.

$900ish

>he fell for the materialism meme

everything you think is important means nothing at all

>those boots
>that dying plant
>those cheap area rugs
>that industrial stand alone fan
>wonky lamp
>cords cords running errywhere
>nigger liquor = cognac
>no friends
>no women

All this is forgiveable if you are a europoor. Otherwise end yourself.

That's cute OP.
My house only costs $5 millions.
Wish i had skill to waste money on cheap motels like you do.

I spend more at a club in a single night than you've ever had in your bank account boy.

Try going to a club in New York and ordering a nebuchadnezzar size bottle. See how far your basic bank can go.

Where is the fucking backwoods blunt with the henny you dumb sonofabitch?

your name is steven lull and youre a faggot

>>that dying plant
Its not real

>tfw too poor to buy a fan and you have to get a whole temperature system for your house.
DAMN OP. WISH I WAS RICH!!

Umm.. my bedroom is in a separate room then my living room. Also it has an air conditioner.
My apartment > 350 hotel room.

that actually looks really uncomfortable. would it get humid and sticky if you used the tub before bed?

>on vacation with rents
thats very impressive child. mommy in the bar having a few too many?

Madona's call signal and not because of her teeth either

but does that make him a lier?

my house have windows

I don't sleep a lot to be honest. I prefer to sit down on the windows and laught like a maniac all night.

This is "luxury" to the lower-middle class

>fell for the price tag meme
I think the price difference between vs and vsop is worth it but would never pay 900. Ever tried japanese whiskey? Paid 100 for a 500 ml bottle, it was shit

why are you dressed like a negro, OP?
could it be that you are in fact, a negro?
because you are certainly behaving like one: classless, clueless and crass.

>empty shelves

nice model home

Psychical books are dead. And that's good.

How many books do you carry inside your pockets user? I only carry my phone.

It looks smaller than actual cuz wide angle

Dub-dubs aside (and kudos on the get), that is a dreadful cognac for people who literally buy the first one they see on sale at the supermarket, and a $350 hotel with a standing fan instead of decent AC is a very poor choice.

>japanese whiskey
just why?

Too cold, no need for AC

>work boots

Wow! Your work paid to put you in a hotel room while you're out of town huh?

he's just the fan repair man

Yamazaki I think it's called? Stoch, nor whiskey. It was selected as best stoch of 2015 or something, thought I'd give it a try. It's shit

>$350
keke is that an expensive room for you?

I've sent that on Cognac and finished it off in one night. You're a poorfag with shit boots, enjoy being upper-higher class

Physical books are the best. I have more books than bookshelves.

Reading on your phone can't even compare to the feel and smell of a book.

They are not work boots user, timberlands. Good shoes, been wearing them for 8 years, good as new

Physical books still look good in a home user. If you're just going to have empty shelves, why bother with shelves?

>Psychical books

>martell
That shit is like $20 and you're probably in a mediocre motel because ypu had to hire a $200 tranny hooker

Credit card info with timestamp or fuck off

Tie your shoes, negro!

OR his house flooded/was invaded and his home insurance paid for a shitty motel room

Let's not rule out the traps, because it is OP after all

Why do I look like a nigger?

The phones now read the book to you.

I brought some books. Then realized I will never read them and just hide them somewhere else because the different shapes, colors and sizes were distracted and ruinned the shelves look.

Considered to put some pictures to find out I don't have enough and I'm not egocentric enough to put pictures of myself.

if you have to ask...