Chloe got implants. Insecure bitch

Chloe got implants. Insecure bitch

Checked.
Not convincing enough. Bras are very deceiving these days. Plus boobs do change sizes over time. You'll learn that as you live with an actual girlfriend

Kek

Now this is an insecure bitch with a boob job

Nothing can make these that big. Well, except for doctors

Something called estrogen friend. She's still young. Boobs grow when girls get older. Just like dicks and noses. I'll hold my reserve till I see better evidence

Looks like a nose job got thrown in there somewhere

Or a push up bra

lel look at the shape of her boobs here and she's braless.

She's 20 - that's a pretty odd age to suddenly grow out

she got ugly though

Oh and she also said she wanted to get a boob job when she was 16.

No its not. My ex gf was an a cup from 14-20 then at 23 she grew to a c.

How much did she pay for the growth?

Nothing, we were poor af. That shit just happens sometimes.

You stop maturing in like early 20's so no it's not.

Yea and realized its was a bad idea. Try reading the rest of the story. All girls are insecure like that at that age dumb ass

Men don't stop growing until they are 28. I think no it's 24 for women.

No she didn't realize it's a bad idea. Her mother wouldn't let her do it. Then she said some inspiring shit about how she learned to overcome her insecurities, but that's just a pile of bullshit.

but who cares?

Clearly you're still a virgin slowly growing a neck beard. Boobs change sizes over the years man. Girls have another change of chemistry in their mid 20's. You'll find that out if you're lucky enough to even touch a tit for more than a few years

>those are 18" rims
>she's standing literally next to it
>she's ~40 inches tall
>your goddess is 3 foot 4 inches tall

Been living with my gf for 7 years. 17-24 and her boobs never changed size, except when she's about to get her period. And even then, it's barely noticeable.

No she used her insecurities to empower herself. You're a fucking illiterate retard. Try reading after you take your Ritalin

As I said, a pile of bullshit. All those women screaming on the internet about empowerment are insecure as fuck.

Those are 22's nigga. The fuck you measuring with? Your dick? Cause you're short about 4 inches

if she did, why are you upset? did you pay for it?

Not every woman has the same chemistry and lifestyle. Been with my girl from 17-27 her boobs grew a cup size Or two.

As I stated before, push-up bras are very deceiving. Need more photo evidence of these claims. One pic she was braless and the other wearing a bra shirt and jacket. Apples and oranges

She needs. Butt implats

Did I say I'm upset? I don't even like her. I'm just laughing at chloefags

She said she wanted a butt reduction.

she seriously needs to learn how to dress

her boobs were nicer? well, so was her face. you can literally find better looking people living your block, i don't know what's the big deal.